Bud

Name: Bud

Steam ID: on the roster

Staff Rank: VA

Are you VIP?:Yes

Date:04/10/2021

Reason for leaving: IRL

Farewells:

@Forseen I want to say thank you for giving me the oppertunity to help out the staff team and step up to  be a leader i want to thank you for that and i want to say you are one of my role modles even though your now a founder i still reamber your director days you did Joah good

@Shockpoint You are my high staff brother and friend forever you can always messsage me if you need advice or whatever you are a solid HA and great friend and i can not express the things you had done for me and i hope i made the GM program proud

@DragonThank you trusting me in times where you need me i want to say it was honor working with you and i appericate when you took my store tickets you were very professional and i appericated that 

@Jad I hope i did you proud i busted my ass the best i could i appericate leassons you taught me and the intreractions i had with you 

@Woeny Thank you so much i appericate what you did for me and taking a chance you are a great person and well old man like me LOL

@Gearsyou finally did it my friend and sorry i could not be your parthenr LOL but for Real great person and a good friend 

@ high staff Gentlemen it was honor to work with you all I felt we did good work together thank you for your time you spent with me I wont forget it

@staff Gentlemen has a now former member of staff and high staff i want to say it was a honor I hope you guys continue to push and strive for yourselves and the betterment of the coummity and for those above you 

See yall on the other side Homie Bud is out Peace YALL!!!!

• Friendly 5
  • Pay Respect 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

O7
Like i said to you I appreciate all the hard work into the staff team

Make sure to drop by every now and then

• Friendly 1

see ya man o7

• Winner 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

o7 Bud, I will miss the completely butchered Mass Effect and Halo events I helped you with. They were some of the best.

• Winner 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...