Frank's Mas Amedda Application

Frank

Steam Name: Synr.gg Frank

RP Name: Meena Tills

RP Rank: Senior Senator 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:194588680

Experience:

Senior Senator: I have been apart of the senate for around 1 month or more, I was made a Senior Senator a few weeks ago and since then, I have made a lot of changes to the Senate and the Discord and I want to make more but I need the permissions to things and as the Vice-Chair, I can make all the changes needed. If you ask the members of the Senate I am sure they will give me positive feedback. I also cant wait to improve the Relationship between the Senate and the Coruscant Guard.

Midshipman of the Navy: I am currently a MDN in the Navy and I have been I the navy for around 3-4 months now and I am currently not focusing on it as much as Staff and the Senate but maybe in the future, I will focus on the Navy again. I have enjoyed the Navy and I have enjoyed playing with everyone there.

Ex-Captain of Doom’s Unit: I was a Captain of Doom's Unit around a year ago and it was the first battalion I joined and one of the only I have been dedicated as a Clone. I resigned around a year ago because I was getting burnt out of Star Wars RP, I have also joined back recently and I am slowly climbing the ranks again.

Senior Admin of Synergy: I have been apart of the Synergy staff team for around 1-2 months and I have been a TRO and I am currently a GM and I have resigned from the TR Team to focus on the GM Program and I am trying my best to get GMO. I also am working towards VA.

TRO and GM: I was a TRO for around 3 weeks and I really enjoyed within the TRO team but when I got GM I really wanted to focus on it since it was the reason I joined the staff team and now I am a GM and hoping to get GMO in the future.

Why should you become Mas Amedda?: I should become the Vice Chairmen because I improved the Senate as much as I can already and all that I need to take the next step for the senate is the Vice-Chairmen positions if I get this I can make the senate as active and as great as possible. I think right now, I am the most prepared in the senate for the Vice-Chairmen position at this time. I also have the support of the senate to become the Vice-Chairmen and this is a KEY factor to being this position 

Do you understand the lore of the Galactic Senate?: Yes I do.

Availability: Right now 3-4 Hours a day but when I am back at school 1-3 Hours.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server: My achievements in Synergy are SA,GM,CPT,MDN and Senior Senator

What do you feel the role of the Mas Amedda is?: As the Vice-Chair your duties are to keep the Senate on order and make sure everything is running smoothly. I would say the Vice-Chair is the BCMD of the Senate since Palpatine does not deal with the Senate much in our server. He is also the person who decides who can be a Senior Senator and has permission to change the rules of the Senate. As the Vice-Chairmen of the senate, you also have a duty to improve RP and improve Senate Activity, The Vice-Chair should be keeping the docs and the rules up to date and event make new docs for the Senate.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes I do

How do you plan to improve relations between the senators and the server?: My plan on improving the relations between the server and the Senate is for one have all of our meetings public so we can get community feedback and more. I would also say just supporting fun games and things like this in-game and out of the game is a big way too, for example, creating a Public Game night for out of Garry's Mod and then inside Garry's Mod you can create a sing-off, Debate and even a QnA and too add fun to it you can create some challenges like a Parkour challenge or more and give a reward for the winner.

Do you understand that your position has a three-month term? Yes I do

Edited by [SR] Frank
Fixing a answer

Current: Jedi Knight

Former: DU Captain x2 | Meena Tills | Mas Amedda

Who would’ve thinked it.

Frank you mad lad go do great things +1!

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Recently the amount of work you had put into Senator I believe your the best fit for this position currently +1 goodluck

• Friendly 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

4 hours ago, [SR] Frank said:

I have made a lot of changes to the Senate and the Discord and I want to make more but I need the permissions to things and as the Vice-Chair,

What type of change are you wanting to make and how would the affect the sever in general.

5 hours ago, Chaseman said:

What type of change are you wanting to make and how would the affect the sever in general.

One thing is that I want to use the Senate Commando job more and a way I am thinking of doing this is

If there are 3 Senators on base and a Senior Senator+ to approve it, I think Senate Commandos should be allowed since in the clone wars if you had this many important people of the republic they would send Senate Commandos to the Base.

Right now as a Senior Senator, I do not have the permissions to do this.

Edited by [SR] Frank
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Chaseman said:

@[SR] Frankthat was a thing before and they were only us for the Chancellor not any of the senate. As well they are event job’s so I don’t know if you need permission to us them or not. 

The Senate Commandos are used for the Senate and we are allowed to use them also if there were 3 Senators on a base they would send at least 2-4 of them to make sure it is safe for them 

• Management
Management

+1

The other senators seem to want you and I personally haven’t seen or heard anything bad from you so good luck. 

spacer.png

Edited by Marvel

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

2 minutes ago, Chaseman said:

Last thing so why would you have any SA get on the job why not having CG do it because they should get priority but is it the same thing as the CG other thing I don’t know it off the top of my head what it is called

Sorry you said SA? what do you mean?

During my time on the server I have noticed how you conducted yourself as a Senator. From what I have seen is just minge behavior at its finest. Every time you get on Meena Tills you find some way to just completely destroy the RP and lore of the character. You get detained all the time. You attempted to kill a Jawa on your senator and you were being racist *in RP* to a Jawa and other species that end up on base. Keep in mind Meena Tills does not have that type of character, but that is only one instance of poor behavior in game. I have reported you on your Senator for these incidents. These incidents happen many times and as a former Senator I feel that continuing your actions in game set a bad a poor example for the Senate as a whole. Now I don't know anything that's happening internally in the Senate but the way you conduct yourself as a potential leader in game should show a lot. And you have shown the complete opposite of being mature and discipline in game on your Senator. 

19 hours ago, [SR] Frank said:

you also have a duty to improve RP

Indeed but from what I have seen you have done the opposite. I would like to see improvements in game and act mature and act like your character and set a good example as a Senator before I would +1 this.

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur

You have a lot of drive, and you're active, but I'm not sure about you. I've seen a lot of questionable things from you on your Senator as well as from other Senators in general- just being completely moronic at best and often times just blatantly going against what their characters would actually do. Before I +1 or -1, I'd like to know- what is your vision for the Senate? Are they meant to be there to play their character? Are they meant to just promote RP by being whatever character they want? 

An actual answer to this question instead of "Yes I do" would be nice as well. 

19 hours ago, [SR] Frank said:

How do you plan to improve relations between the senators and the server?: Yes I do

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
2 hours ago, Foxey said:

You have a lot of drive, and you're active, but I'm not sure about you. I've seen a lot of questionable things from you on your Senator as well as from other Senators in general- just being completely moronic at best and often times just blatantly going against what their characters would actually do. Before I +1 or -1, I'd like to know- what is your vision for the Senate? Are they meant to be there to play their character? Are they meant to just promote RP by being whatever character they want? 

An actual answer to this question instead of "Yes I do" would be nice as well. 

So sorry did not read the question right, I will update the app now to fill that question.

My vision for the Senate is a place where people can have passive roleplay and a place to try something new and have fun without combat all of the time.

All Senators should be playing by there lore, If the character has little lore they can kinda make there Lore but they have to follow the Clone Wars lore they have. They MUST play there character.

Like I said they must play there character for RP but there are other ways too like Debits, QnAs and other fun games or event competitions the server can do. They should not just be playing their character, They should be doing these activities too.

2 hours ago, Matt-Matthos said:

During my time on the server I have noticed how you conducted yourself as a Senator. From what I have seen is just minge behavior at its finest. Every time you get on Meena Tills you find some way to just completely destroy the RP and lore of the character. You get detained all the time. You attempted to kill a Jawa on your senator and you were being racist *in RP* to a Jawa and other species that end up on base. Keep in mind Meena Tills does not have that type of character, but that is only one instance of poor behavior in game. I have reported you on your Senator for these incidents. These incidents happen many times and as a former Senator I feel that continuing your actions in game set a bad a poor example for the Senate as a whole. Now I don't know anything that's happening internally in the Senate but the way you conduct yourself as a potential leader in game should show a lot. And you have shown the complete opposite of being mature and discipline in game on your Senator. 

Indeed but from what I have seen you have done the opposite. I would like to see improvements in game and act mature and act like your character and set a good example as a Senator before I would +1 this.

Also thank you for the feedback, I would say I have done some questionable things sometimes but one thing is that there is always a reason for doing what I do. There is always a roleplay reason for what I do.

Thank you, everyone, for your support 

( This was my answer for that question) 

My plan on improving the relations between the server and the Senate is for one have all of our meetings public so we can get community feedback and more. I would also say just supporting fun games and things like this in-game and out of the game is a big way too, for example, creating a Public Game night for out of Garry's Mod and then inside Garry's Mod you can create a sing-off, Debate and even a QnA and too add fun to it you can create some challenges like a Parkour challenge or more and give a reward for the winner.

Edited by [SR] Frank

-1 frank you seem like you are improving a lot its a great thing to see. However, i don't personally believe you are ready. You came busting down my door the instant you joined the CIS to become admiral trench or a tactical droid. Your lack of willingness to put forth effort into the faction really discouraged me and coming right away and asking for a position of power isn't the greatest reassurance in the world. I would like to personally see more improvement out of you before we thrust you into a high command position. Senators or not Mass Ameade is treated as high command and leadership on the server isn't currently great and we need people who are ready to take this issue head on. 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

I mean havent played on the server in a long while but you were the cabbage guy that single handly almost got the 327th HC yeeted a while back and got several officers yeeted for your event and you then hid from high staff after it happened so my man poe and his HC had to take the blame cuz no one could find you. I'm not gonna +1 or -1 but oh boy is that a stain.

+1, as long as there is a candidate for the job and most of the senate accepts him, fine by me, he gucci
It's  Mass, if he screws up, he will get removed and the damage he has done can be undone, so I do not really see a point in him not having the chance to apply and get the job, let's hope his term will be great.
Good luck.

However, what Cloud needs some refreshment by your side

• Friendly 1
42 minutes ago, justuscloud5 said:

I mean havent played on the server in a long while but you were the cabbage guy that single handly almost got the 327th HC yeeted a while back and got several officers yeeted for your event and you then hid from high staff after it happened so my man poe and his HC had to take the blame cuz no one could find you. I'm not gonna +1 or -1 but oh boy is that a stain.

This was over a year ago and if you needed to find me just message me on discord. I did some dumb things back then, but like I will always say. I am a lot diffrent now. 

Edited by [SR] Frank
  • Informative 1

@[SR] Frank Could you please clarify your most recent arrest for RDM (iirc, around a week ago)? I would like to understand what happened before giving a +1 or -1. 

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

5 minutes ago, Harsh said:

@[SR] Frank Could you please clarify your most recent arrest for RDM (iirc, around a week ago)? I would like to understand what happened before giving a +1 or -1. 

I had the Event Server claimed and I killed someone on it and I thought this would be fine but it was not. It was my fault I should of known better. That has been my only arrest in around 7 months+

+1. The other members of the senate seem fine with the decision. Good luck on your application. 

• Friendly 1

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

+1, during my current time as Padme Amidala under you, you've been doing what you think is best for Senators, although I haven't agreed with EVERYTHING, I think you deserve a chance to at least learn it yourself. I believe you should get this experience and take feedback from it going forward, I think you'd do great. Also, for those people saying Senators are not playing their character properly, or are not following their lore, then bring it up to him privately. I know Frank is understanding enough to hear both sides. (and if you motherfuckers point out the fact that I don't do a trap voice for Padme, you can go fuck yourself) Anyways, TLDR, I think you'd do great and I can tell you lead with your heart, you care a lot about the Senate and not a whole lot of Mas Amedda's can say the same.

Edited by Deku
  • Friendly 1

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

+1 I think you'd be a great fit for mas and a active one

• Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Congratulations, you have been ACCEPTED for the position you have applied for.

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management