Forum Admin

o7 Clutch man. Hope to see you back in 3 months

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

o7 you were an amazing guy and always helped with everything. Love ya man and have a good one.

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

denied

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

44 minutes ago, Deathtiger said:

your IQ is like 5 so goodbye

5 more than u xdddd

On a more serious note,

@Clutch,

You and I DEFINITELY did not get off on good terms at all with the whole Brooklyn vs me gree apps, but you all departed very abruptly once I got it and it was expected. When you came back to the battalion near the end of my term, I was honestly concerned and confused because I thought y'all really didn't like me at all which was all good I guess. After seeing you grow and adapt and put all of our differences behind us to show real passion for the battalion and people in it that I deeply care for showed me your maturity and I really respect you. Its always a sad day to see another one of the green boys depart, no matter who they are. Thank you for all that you've done for everyone and more importantly the 41st. Enjoy yourself out there in the big bad world and stay safe my guy. 

-Egg

Edited by Egg
1 hour ago, Egg said:

5 more than u xdddd

On a more serious note,

@Clutch,

You and I DEFINITELY did not get off on good terms at all with the whole Brooklyn vs me gree apps, but you all departed very abruptly once I got it and it was expected. When you came back to the battalion near the end of my term, I was honestly concerned and confused because I thought y'all really didn't like me at all which was all good I guess. After seeing you grow and adapt and put all of our differences behind us to show real passion for the battalion and people in it that I deeply care for showed me your maturity and I really respect you. Its always a sad day to see another one of the green boys depart, no matter who they are. Thank you for all that you've done for everyone and more importantly the 41st. Enjoy yourself out there in the big bad world and stay safe my guy. 

-Egg

I do agree we did have our differences but as well glad that we moved passed them.

• Friendly 1

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

@Clutch I was your serra Keto for like 4 months and I don't even get a shoutout >:[ 

That was a joke 07

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

18 hours ago, Clutch said:

So I've been here for around a year and a half and I think my time on the server is coming to an end. The past 11 months I have been full time maining Jedi which I will say was extremely fun and I enjoyed everyone that I met along the way. I finally got a new computer so I can actually run games besides gmod. I think overall I have officially burnt myself out with gmod, it's just kind of a struggle everyday to get on and feel required to be on honestly it kind of sucks. I will still be around in discord if anyone needs me and such and I will get on the server here and there to chill or whatever.

@Bruise Probably best friend I made on the server... imagine getting demoted from Master for doing a good job

@XGears I would like to thank you for allowing me to be your Windu it has been a plesure and I wish you luck in the Jedi Order as you continue to play

@Tetra Man I miss you hope you come back one day man if you do don't be shy!

@Brooklyn I started playing the server when you got Gree and damn that was over a year ago. ARC wipe go brrrrrrr

@Cronis Literal retard glad you got Recon reg wish you luck and we should for sure smack people in pvp again

@Mosin Rest Well brother!

@youngfatherless I think I'm going to have to pass Mookison CEO over to you hope you do better than I did.

@Deathtiger How many battalions are you blacklisted from again?

@ 41st Boys Its been real I'm going to miss you idiots still going to be in the discord and pop in every once and a while.

@ Jedi Order It has been a long ass 11 months still going to chill as a perm master going to help out some thriving people in the order if I need to but I may be back one day.

If I missed you I'm sorry was kind of rushing it if you would like to play some other games with my discord is Clutch#4435 my dms are always open. Its been real boys.

tumblr_pr2okoaTlx1sejmmmo1_540.gifv

<3

Former: Liaison

• 2 years later...

᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼

Edited by Mystic
  • Dumb 2

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

07 mystic

• Dumb 1
  • Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former: