Conrad's leaving

Conrad

So i know i know i got suspended blah blah. But what that did is really just show me that this game isn't that fun of a game all the time, and I'm not mentally where i need to be to be able to play games that can cause heartache like this ones does. I had one of the worst days of my life, got on the server wanting to not think about it, and got suspended. The place that I'm supposed to go to and relax and have fun, wasn't that in the slightest. It made that day even worse, it damn near broke me. I asked to get blocked from posting so i could think a bit, but i've just been dreading going back, so i'm gonna be parting ways. So my final message, mental healths some shit, Am i doing anything about mine, no, doesn't mean you can't do something about yours. I'll see you all around.

• Friendly 34

spacer.pngspacer.png

Forum Admin

o7 Conrad. We never met eye to eye or had the best experiences but you'll be missed

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

You've been great my dude, I've honestly had a great time with you around. Remember to always hold your head up high and have fun. Life sometimes can feel to short and weigh us down as certain points, but honestly the best you can do is have fun and look at the lighter sides of things. I understand how it feels when a game slowly becomes a chore and ultimately feels like a weight dragging behind, best you can do is take a break and try some other things out then when you feel ready to dip your toes into something you know, it'll still be here. Go live life and do be careful, we still care about you <3

• Winner 1

o7 Conrad

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

• Coordinator
Coordinator

O7

Your an amazing person, an awesome director partner and a close friend 
Gonna miss having you around 
Please be safe on your adventures and dont be a stranger :D

o7 Conillim. 

Back then, you were a great inspiration for me when we were both in 501st. Tough to see you leaving Synergy.

You will be missed king

Welcome back to Valhalla

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

o7

I didn't really know you that well before you got Director, but I came to respect you and look up to you as a friend while working with you in the Consular branch. You helped me set new standards for my own roleplay and your mission to improve roleplay on the server overall really inspired me. Sages won't be the same without you. You will be dearly missed, stay in touch! 

You are literally one of the most fun people to be around on the server. You're always very funny, creative, and just a strong roleplayer in general. Your leadership skills and overall presence will always be remembered. Absolutely outstanding person. And for the mental health part, therapy is a godsend. Trust me.

• Winner 1

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

o7

I'm not gonna lie. You are actually a really cool guy and it is sad to see you leave the community. I have only had a few interactions with you but when I talked to you I knew that you were a respectable person. 

(That may not have made sense. So TL;DR: You are respectable, and will be missed.)

o7 You will always be my first mentor. You will be missed. 

Edited by Elijah

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

Don't be a stranger bro, you're literally the reason I'm going to university, if it wasn't for your help financially and KayP's help with the statement I wouldn't be here with this opportunity. 

Stay safe man.

British

I myself never knew you as well as some people on the server but when I did you were cool and funny some of the events and things on the server would never have been as good without. You will be missed and good luck on your future endeavors! 

Current: GM ARC SSG | Former CG CMD & Stone

spacer.png

I want to thank everyone who's messaged me, posted on here with kind words, or even just left a react. Its really helped knowing I've had a positive impact during my time here. Helps make this bleak week of mine at least have one shining light. Thanks guys.

• Friendly 9

spacer.pngspacer.png