Intel Director

Jedi: [2020]

Sentinel Manager

Staff:

Veteran Admin

Gamemaster

Trainer Officer

Why should you become a Battalion Commander:

I believe I am a good candidate for this position because of my leadership, maturity and my drive to accomplish things. Recently I feel I’ve done a good job leading the 501st as a current Executive Officer, Not only do I know I have what it takes but, along with that I’m very active, I feel I can be a good BCMD because when our BCMD would go on periods of LOA I was the one put in-charge of the 501st, with this being said I had to make some decisions within the NCO and Officer core, these changes along with myself and my Commanders believed it would be beneficial to the Battalion. It was Beneficial to the battalion as us putting officers on reserves opened up positions for more people, at the end of the day during these times when I was put incharge I believe I responded appropriately and made the correct decisions. With that being said according to other battalion members during these times, I ran the battalion very well, I improved our Officer core during this time and along with pushing the battalion in the right direction. Another Reason I believe I am ready for this position is because I’ve been in the Battalion for a while now and I’ve made it up to XO and I feel I can contribute a lot to the battalion if given the opportunity, by revamping the NCO core completely along with focusing more on Simulations and Battalion Trainings. You may be asking what these changes I would make. Just to make things clear, the changes I would make are prioritizing training and cross battalion training because the 501st hasn’t been all for training, and I want to change that so our troopers are ready and prepared for situations that arise. Another change I would make, like I stated above with revamping the NCO Core. This change would include removing our current merit system and replacing it with a requirement system. Some of you may say a requirement system is bad but in my mind it motivates the battalion members to do things they might not already do. For example, currently the 501st has a merit system, I believe that this system might not be the most effective because people can do one thing like leading an event and get promoted. Since this system was put into effect the 501st has been lacking on the training and simulations. But with the requirement system I would put into effect it would require troopers to host training and simulations. With this system being put into effect I truly think that 501st could benefit from this system currently. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes, The 501st Legion, was an elite Attack Battalion that served under Commander Rex, and Jedi General Anakin Skywalker. The 501st has 2 Main Sub Units, Torrent Company and 332nd Company.

Availability:

EST Time Zone

I am available mostly everyday all day through Discord

Monday - Friday 2pm - 1am 

Saturday - Sunday - 9am - 2am

Estimate of how long you’ve played on Synergy Roleplay?:  2476:20:57.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do your battalion  or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I will Include my Goals for where I want the Battalion to be at the end of my term.

• Lack of Trainings: Recently there's been a lack of trainings and simulations being hosted by the NCOs
    • To fix this I would implement my Requirement system I talked about. The system would motivate the NCOs to do more Simulations and Battalion Trainings.
    • Currently There's been a lack of trainings, due to lack of members.
    • I have had Battalion Members Address to me that they get burnt out because there's nothing happening. Having a Requirement System where NCOs are more motivated to do trainings, will make it so people aren't getting burnt out as quickly as they have been recently.

• NCO Core: Currently we don't have as much NCOs as we used to.
    • There are two main reasons for this, they either are preoccupied with school or there burnt out.
    • To fix this issue Myself and my Senior Officers will work not only with the Warrant Officer but with the NCOs to figure out where we can improve. To fix one problem a lot of them are experiencing is that they will get online for an event and then repeat, this has been happening lately rather with the system I have discussed about they will have other things to do rather than just getting on for a event and then leaving. People tend to get burnt out by repetition. Changing the systems already in place can revitalize the drive of others and can increase activity if done correctly.

• Officer Core: Currently we don't have as many Officers as we used to. Due to resignations and removals.
    • Our Junior Officer Core is lacking, we don't have as many Junior Officers currently, Looking for NCOs to step up and show Initiative towards those positions.
    • The same goes for Senior Officer Core. After the Junior Officer Core is Stable, then the Junior Officers can step up to Senior Officers. The one thing I look at when accessing Officers is, do they do the work of that rank. For example the Senior Officers, I look at do they do the work that a Major or LTC should be doing. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes I Do.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: I Understand

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Forum Admin

+1

You provide a clear and detailed outline of your plans as BCMD as well as issues you see in the battalion.

• Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Banned

Yeah I like what you had to say on your app so +1

• Friendly 1

+1

Love working with you in the Naval. You are very nice person and hope to see ya in the position soon. Good Luck.

• Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 you understand what needs to be done and the steps that need to be taken to do it. Good luck

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1 i can't really choose one or the other so i'll just support both of you, both of you have done a lot of work for the 501st, but you stand out mostly cause you dont have as many important positions like bud, but anyways regardless you're both qualified and good for this position.

• Friendly 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

+1 All the fucking way, this guy absolutely stepped up when Conrad and I went very inactive for the start of school and whatnot, this guy is the #1 guy for the job and I wouldn't rather anyone else go on to be Rex, he deserves this.

• Friendly 1

Former: 501st Commander, REGL, and ARCL,  Senior Admin

-1 I said I would minus one it didn't I :3
Good luck with it if you get it you'll have my support.

spacer.png

Edited by Phaser
  • Informative 1

spacer.png
                        Former: Longest x2 Ahsoka 276 Days (432 Combined), Blade of the Jedi (Guardian Lead), 501st: MAJ CMD XO.                      

+1 This man is very deserve ring of this position, he has put in the time and work into the battalion, he would be an excellent choice for Rex.

• Friendly 1

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2