Conrad's Rexignation on 10/19/2020

Conrad

Battalion: 501st

RP Name: 332nd CT-7567 Commander Rex

Date: 10/19/2020 (Last day of my term. I know I'm extra.)

Reason:

Doing this early because we're opening apps and i want other people to go apply knowing they're not running against me.

With my appointment for director I have decided not to run for a second term as Rex. I've decided that I don't want to feel like I'm splitting my time to much and focusing on other things. I've been jumping around too much and I know you guys don't' deserve me skipping out on you to handle high staff stuff when I have spent months setting up 3 very capable commanders that I believe could fill the position and be there more intimately with you guys. I won't lie Rex is a position I might be back for once school is out or something, but for now I will be focusing on Director and playing Jedi.

Goodbyes:

I had so much fun being Rex, I've loved every second of it. Looking back at my first time climbing to commander I'm so disappointed i never did. I've had so much fun these last three months you guys have kept me sane during quarantine, and I just want to thank the boys for helping me.

@Omalic@Stormzyyy: Finishing the term baby!

@Jack@Camm@Bud@Coil@Dax@Dr34my@Nova_: I think i got all my past and present commanders here. You guys have been incredible. You've helped me with so much in the battalion and I have been fully able to rely on you guys whenever i needed to. You've made this term a lot more bearable. For those still here keep it up. For those that aren't I miss you, please come back. Oh wait i included nova. Spoilers ;) .

• Friendly 4

spacer.pngspacer.png

o7 finish your ARC training

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Conrad or should I say Conillim... Where do I start. You and I have known each other for quite some time since from when you and I were Commanders in 501st. You were Kix and I was Kano then you got ATK REG, then you vanished for a little while but we still kept in contact nonetheless, then poof! you come back, get BCMD and Director, You have made a very big impact of this community.  It's sad to see you leave Rex. 

o7 king.

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

You were a good Rex, o7

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

This is like when you get hired for a higher position at a new job and you put in your 2 week notice at your current job since you got something better.

Jokes aside, congrats buddy and it was great having you as Rex.

Edited by Jagger
U

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

1 hour ago, Jagger said:

This is like when you get hired for a higher position at a new job and you put in your 2 week notice at your current job since you got something better.

Jokes aside, congrats buddy and it was great having you as Rex.

This man gets it.

spacer.pngspacer.png