RP Name:

Executive Officer Keller

Steam ID (SteamID Finder:disappointed:

STEAM_0:0:118334761

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

21st BCMD

Experience:

Im only going to be talking about my experience on Synergy

91st PVT - CMD: My time in 91st I had a lot of  different jobs started as the ARFL I was ARFL from SFC to CPT And after that I moved on to ARCT And I eventually moved to AOVS As CMD

187th - TCPT - COL: I don't remember much of my time in the 187th

212th Maj - LTC: So back when I join the 212th I join the 2ndAC and work my way up to 2ndACS and after that I moved on to be the REGL and I join Foxtrot

327th Cpt - CMD: My time in the 327th I join K-Company as a Med and as a Maj I got to be the 2IC of K-Company and at Col I got the position of Deviss and about a month after that I got the rank of CMD and i got Disciplinary Lead

501st CMD: After the 327th got deleted i join the 501st as CMD and work as the AVOS and after that i became a TCM and a ARC

CG 2ndLT - Cpt: I join CG as T2ndLT and work my way up to Cpt but I don't remember much of my time in CG

21stNC/GM T2ndLT - Cpt: so I join the 21st as a T2ndLT and work my way up to Cpt and I got ENGL and after some time I got a chance to join KU

21stKU SGT - XO: so i join KU I got down to SGT and work my way up to LTC before I got the rank of CMD Keller and now I am the XO of the 21st and Keller

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I have proven my leadership, and that I can function properly. I am very passionate, clear minded, focused, and capable. I'm not a minge, and have never intentionally broke a rule I knew about, been banned, or kicked on any server I've played on. I have 6000+ hours on Garry's Mod. Most of them being on Star Wars and other Military style RP servers. So All of my experience is backed up. I can also be very active, I try to be on for 6-10 hours a day. teach people how to lead and command if they need help instead of just demoting them instantly,  I will also try to help in any way I can with OOC things If need be. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes

Availability:

I am a European so my time it's not the same as anybody else 

Monday – 11am est - 6pm EST

Tuesday - 11am est - 6pm EST

Wednesday - 11am est - 6pm EST

Thursday - 11am est - 6pm EST

Friday - 11am est - 8pm EST

Saturday – 6am EST - 8pm EST

Sunday – 6am EST - 6pm EST

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

Since roughly of April 2019

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want it to be functional, independent, and professional. I want it To be well trained and listen to orders and dont disrespect other battalions within the server and be loyal. I want the battalion to be active, doing trainings, and recruiting often. I want a serious image for the server. I have a good system for managing and keeping my battalion in line. I want to make sure the next BCMD after me, can keep this image, and that they have an easy time doing it. and be fun

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes

I want to add some extra stuff: I've never been the best to Make applications so That's why my application is a bit short

Current: Retired

Former:  BCMD Blitz, Guild Lieutenant, Jedi Branch Overseer-x2, Guild Leader | Jedi Council Member

Banned

+1 Would make a very good fit for the role 

• Friendly 1
Forum Admin

+1, 91st man

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Why no Irl experience to flex on them claw *1 make sand company a sub unit 

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1 Good luck

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

+1 an amazing leader and a great fit for this position

• Agree 1

Former 327th Former DU Officer x2 Former 501st TC Last ATKO Former Blackout and Shortest JetFormer 41st GCD Cooker Former CIS Droideka Former 104th Wolpack Lead Warthog 212th GC Jedi Knight Siri Tachi 

"Certified Clover Crew Member"-Lucky IKEA Squad 2019-Omalic

You are a capable leader and liked by the batt.

Your activity is good and your have a cool level head.

+1

• Agree 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Forum Admin

+1
Reviving 21st even when not in the BCMD position.

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1 You are an amazing leader and role model for 21st Already, You 100% are capable of being in this position

• Agree 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

+1 good luck your going to need it

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• Coordinator
Coordinator

CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED FOR BCMD Bacara
Your term ends 11/14/2020
Moved to Commader//Accepted