Can't do it anymore.

I can't lie to myself that I enjoy the server and that it'll be fixed soon anymore. I wanted to come back and help out but I just don't find enjoyment in the server anymore, I actually dread getting on the server and that's just not fun or healthy. The state of the server is depressing to look at, the state of 104th is depressing to look at and it's stressing me the fuck out. 

I usually play from 12 PM EST (noon) through towards prime time and the numbers are so low during the majority of the time that I'd usually play that it's just not fun to play. The amount of main server events that would happen and 104th would not be included was depressing (talking about even when we had numbers during the 1st/2nd week of my Wolffe term).

I personally think that the map that the server is using is negatively affecting how events are run. Too many times specific battalions are deployed to planets on the map and a bunch of battalions are left on the base with not much/nothing to do at all while other battalions get to go and do the event.

@Freck Sorry i'm resigning from High staff so quick after you, Anderson, and Forseen gave me the chance, I just can't play on the server anymore. It's just not fun at all.

@Forseen TY for the chance to be high staff again, throw me an @ if you wanna play Destiny. 

Ultimately I came back to check how things were and LFS and the hacking systems were new interesting things that I saw that could've been game changers for well run events. Also, @Naffen pestered me into going for Fixer, but meh. I love this community, I have spent the better part of 3 years as part of it and I'd hate to see the server die, but with how things are going it's looking likely. I really hope that Forseen and the 2 British lads as Directors can turn things around but change needs to happen for the server to not be absolutely boring as fuck.

Sorry to the old 104th BCMDs that I promised I'd run the whole term, I just can't play this anymore. It's too boring. 

And yes, this is a resignation from High Staff and Wolffe. If you'd need a recommendation for next Wolffe, I'd give it to @Alec. Solid lad.

I don't have much else to say. If you want to contact me you know how. If we were friends, we still will be.

@Mitchell

aa5c061fe041a7d58b050b5a49804c55.png

• Friendly 8

50f.jpg

It was nice having you back even if it was for a short while. We all thought back in the day the server was 'dying', but easier to believe when prime time has 39 people on with half of them being AFK. I've only been around on TS to play other games with the boys. My IRL situation cannot allow me to do GMOD much at all outside of 1-2 hrs dicking around every other day.

Best of luck with life chief, keep it real. 

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

Forum Admin

o7 bro, atleast you passed when I pestered. The complaint timer can rest

Edited by Naffen

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

o7, Same reasons i left as well. not fun anymore, the time i was online i didn't saw a single event and it was a miracle if someone did some encounters, I have to ask are the GameMasters Ded? or it changed and now only VA+ can make events? Cuz i saw none when i was online. The 104th discord rarely is active on the event channel, which shows how little to no events are being made/directed for 104th.

I also love the community, I sometimes get the urges to come back and play but i see the state of the server atm and those feelings quickly banish, i just hope changes are coming to fix this situation.

Also idk if this message will be gone or the tread locked afterwards but i do feel, a bit scared to speak about the current state of the server from my perspective...
is a fear i have that this message might be reacted as not criticism but as harassment, and is not that...is just a criticism from my point of view. Hope u don't delete this message.

Love u SR and i hope u can change for the better.

Love you faces.

• Agree 3
  • Winner 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Ahem , reset the timer one last time @Freck

O7 jb 

Jbfox I agree with u. I feel like the server is just a thing people hop on and afk/do nothing. Its fucking sad. Iv personally been trying to get myself and Alpha to do more for the server, think everybody needs to take the initiative to do something rather than nothing. 07 will miss ya bro

Been here for ages, practically done and seen everything.

I mean you said it perfectly. You will be missed my man. Sorry i wasnt able to be active and get to interact with you much if at all cause my laptop. o7 good luck man

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

o7

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

3 hours ago, JBFox said:

I'll be honest, I near hated you for a long time. You ain't so bad now though. Keep being toxic mate. 

That's what they all say. Minds can change and I think you were a great wolffe even if it were short term 

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~