RP Rank:

BCMD

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:11819075

Regiment you are applying for:

Special Operations Brigade

Experience: 

Coruscant Guard: PVT-CMDR (2017)

This was my first battalion ever joined on Synergy. At the time due to changes in leadership CG was thrown into a lull as we had lost our BCMD due to him becoming Yoda. Once another BCMD took over, we were set. I quickly rose through the ranks and ended up in a Captain spot before I knew it. More High Command Changes and me and a few others were promoted even higher. I become Thire within months of me joining. This felt like an achievement and once I had helped CG become great once again and a new BCMD was found I decided to leave to explore new things.

Rancor: PVT-SSGT (2017-2018)

Back when I joined Rancor, the concepts of leadership and being a strong communicator were reinforced due to the ARC training and I was flabbergasted at the fascinating concepts that were taught that had real life applications. These being Setting Expectations, Listening, and Meeting the needs of your troops. This I believed was the essential traits of a leader and I still to this day follow some of the examples that were taught back then.

104th Mechanized Battalion: PVT-MSG (2018)

What I learned in my short time was the importance of teamwork and how without it we would be lost. This resonated as the first event I ever witnessed was the most friendly and conversational I have ever seen. I realized at that point that 104th wasn't just a battalion, they were all really close friends who shared incredible interpersonal skills. The importance of teamwork and overall unity was shown more than ever, and I can't ever forget the lessons that I was taught.

Rancor: PVT - 1SG (HVOL) (2019)

This is the first battalion I joined since I returned from a hiatus. I made quite a few friendships and was welcomed by Sixta and Rick at the time. I had forgotten what it felt like to roleplay and me returning to one of the most roleplay driven battalions with ARC Trainings and what now felt great! I managed to achieve Heavy Ordnance and HVOL shortly after.

Crosshair:

This being my first time joining an SO BDE position I was nervous, however from the first day i knew that the play style and characteristics of what make a great SO BDE member was something I was highly interested in. Day after day I strive to be the best, and though mistakes are made along the way what we takeaway is what matters. Discipline, Positivity, and Determination.

Hunter:

I was Jaing for a short while when an opportunity to lead the squad I originally joined presented itself. I was flushed with excitement as I typed my application and though it was a fight, I managed with determination to get the position! Throughout my term, though I have made some mistakes I believe that I have managed to accomplish goals I set for myself as a squad lead. This being my first time being in a BCMD position, I was nervous since all eyes would be on me. Since the time I took Hunter I have and reinforced positive attitudes, and then began testing how to reach out to our outreaches to begin working on our relations. I managed to come up with The Bad Batch Outreach Decapithon, which was a BvB style event to give back to our outreaches and encourage other battalions to participate and be associated with Bad Batch. All in all promoting positivity and being active throughout my term and forming a bond with my squad mates were some of the most memorable moments and something that I truly enjoyed and kept me and them coming back to play. This position taught me how to lead better, how to listen to others and how to take criticism. I feel like the lessons I learned not only apply to the server but to the real world as well.

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:

As the SO BDE Regimental Commander, there are a few things I have in mind to ensure that SO BDE runs without a hitch......

Revamping the Current Blacklisting System

There are Blacklists currently that were made a very long time ago and we are currently seeing an influx of older members rejoining the community. I would like to establish an easy way for people to appeal their blacklists and be more transparent when it comes to the reason why someone was blacklisted. It is of utmost important to me to ensure that transparency is maintained at all times since I want to push towards regaining the trust that some of the community has lost towards SO BDE.

Sticking to a Schedule

From my time as a squad lead I have noticed that the current system of advertising for tryouts seems to be complained about a lot due to people stating that they need more time. If I became the regimental I would work with all squad leads to come up with a calendar similar to what ARC have for arc training to ensure that people know way ahead of time when tryouts are going to be hosted. It is my belief that this was in place before, I would like to bring it back.

Revamping Interrogation

There are a few flaws with the current way we do interrogation as we don’t necessarily have changed our ways to adapt to the new content added on the server. This is referring to how to deal with bounty hunters and with new force abilities. I will closely be working with Null to ensure that a revamp is done to accommodate for the changing times.

Outreach Work

In my term as Hunter I worked hard to improve the overall incentives that Outreaches have towards us. I would like to further pursue this idea by talking with squad leads and coming up with ways that we can give back and show that SO BDE is not just a reserved group. It is my understanding that an ego is still associated with SO BDE due to previous incidents. However, I am willing to work day and night to ensure that we supersede our former image and become something that everyone is drawn to. I will make it so the current outreach program is not just about joining your previous battalion and working with the same people you did, but I want to return the outreach to what it was used for, to help battalions in need with a boost of members who are able to host tryouts for them and help them out in the long run. Outreach work doesn’t only affect an SO BDE member but it affects other battalions and us being there and providing that service for others.

Evaluations

It is the duty of a Regimental to ensure that all squads are held up to the same standard and that they are capable of maintaining a professional image on the server. Therefore, I have a plan to conduct squad evaluations once every month which would be similar to the Citadel Challenge to promote a healthy competition within the squads and to also ensure that all of them are operating in a roleplay intensive manner. It is the duty of lore characters to provide the immersion for others on the server, and I will make sure it is followed to a T.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?:

I do.

Availability: 
Week days:

10 AM - 6 PM / 10 PM - 4 AM

Weekends:

All day

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

CG: (PVT-CMDR)

Rys

Thire

Rancor (PVT-SSG/HVOL) x2

104th (PVT-MSG)

Crosshair

Hunter

TRO

GM/GMOTW

SIT

Senior Admin

Do you have a microphone?:

I do.

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

I want SO BDE as a whole to be united. To be able to call each other friends and to have each other’s back. Being a small group of people and maintaining a good relationship is necessary to ensure a healthy evolution of the regiment.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

As of now, we are all a large group of friends. We play with each other sometimes in different games and what not and we are occasionally deployed. However what I want to do to improve relations is to promote positivity and promote a place where no one is afraid to share their opinion. It is crucial for the regiment to heavily endorse these values as we are all the same. No matter what position we hold, or what our goals are we all dedicate our time to this server. At the end of the day we are all human and we deserve respect, we deserve freedom, and we deserve to be heard and those are the values that I stand by.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

I do.

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?:

Yes. I do.

Edited by kojak
Banned
1 hour ago, kojak said:

Rancor: PVT - 1SG (HVOL) (2019)

Hell yeah 
+1

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

Banned
2 minutes ago, Sixta said:

Hell yeah 
+1

ifykyk

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

3 hours ago, kojak said:

GM/GMOTW

Mans put GMOTW on his app lmao

Ly man, was epic having you as my crosshair! 
I know you’ll do great, you did good as hunter after me! 

+1 you’ve got this buddy!

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 Kojak is a great guy

Edited by XGears
Spelling
  • Friendly 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

• Management
Management

+1

Spoke with me, a boomer, about his intentions and such and my opinions and such blah blah blah 

He’ll do good but Reg is low key LaMe

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

As someone who's spent the past 2 months under Kojak, I can tell y'all that he isn't what you'd typically expect from the standard SL. He's probably the most chill SL I've ever encountered in my 4 years of playing this shit game. I love his mindset and honestly it's gonna suck losing him as an SL because I'll never have another one like him, but, he wants to move up, I say let him, he'll do great!

+1

• Friendly 2

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

-1 kojack is dummy simp 

Jk

+1 bit of a 6head but he’s a mad lad 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Forum Admin

+1 defo deserving of this spot 

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

As I've spoken with you in the past, heard your plans, aptitude, and your overall goal as a Regimental for Special Operations Brigade - I can surely say without hesitating that I trust you to manage us, guide us, and most importantly, lead by example. Overall, I believe you have nothing but good intentions for the position. I know majority of your plans even the ones you didn't list on the application. (Don't wanna show all the cards on the table, yet). You're open minded, you trust people's decisions/choices, and have a flexible behavior. In other words, you can be nice, fair, hard, serious, ETC. I think you'll do well. 

+1

~Porch

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

+1, tbh I was iffy beforehand but now I've had more interactions with him and it has changed my mind. I just look forward to you to push leadership to a higher extents then before.

Edited by Bro
Change of heart
  • Disagree 1

+1

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

30 minutes ago, justuscloud5 said:

+1 here's a tip don't promote to XO and don't make a public relations discord

public relations?

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Head Admin

+1, communication has been pretty good recently and you're definitely fit for the job. Goodluck Kojak 

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• Retired Founder

You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview

Please contact myself or Traditional to organise your interview before 04/28/2020 or your application will be DENIED

// Locked

// moved to Commander Applications - Pending