Crimson's Fox Application

Crimson

Steam Name: Sinon -iwnw-

RP Name: Shock Colonel Crimson

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61827702

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Shock/ Courscant Guard

Experience:

I have been in Shock ever since I joined the server which was around two years ago and I have been a Commander for 3-4 months under BCMD Xaze, Scribbles and DangerRanger. I am currently a Colonel of Shock and act as the ARC Lead for about 3 months now. On servers Owned by Zim before Synergy existed I served as the 187th Commander for a year. Besides that I really don't have anything else but I am sure if you talked to Zim, Shakes, Slump or Anderson about it they could give a better opinion myself that is obvious not bias. I have been dedicated to Shock for most of Synergy and I want to help it grow back to where it is.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

Overall I have been in Shock for a very long time, I have retired and came back many times to support my boys in red and have reached a command role everytime. I have been trusted in Shock to help advise and make decisions that affects the overall battalion. The reason I should be Fox is because I have committed to this one battalion and I don't want to see it fail. I have seen Good Fox’s and Bad Fox’s to not name any names. I know what works and what doesn’t. I generally have a good relation with the Specialized Battalions and hope to keep that as Fox and keep the communications clear with them to avoid any drama that occurs. I also have some Goals to accomplish during my Term as Fox, The first is fix the issues inside of the battalion. I can’t go into details of the issues but I assure you I will slowly hammer it out to get Shock to what it was at the beginning of slumps term. I plan to move some leadership around to help make this happen and push towards allowing shock to a little more in terms of RP and Things to do around the base besides just standing guard. Shock has always gotten the rear end of most decisions and things to do to keep them entertained but I will try to make moves to allow them certain freedoms to keep Annaxes secure but keep it within reason to what Shock would do. My second Goal is to keep the communication with Staff clear and to make sure that we are assisting each other in maintaining a sense of order on the server and make sure the rules aren’t infringing on the ability to RP “seriously” to add that immersion. I can’t really say much without seeming like I am just stroking my own ego but hopefully I can show you that I should have this role as BCMD of Shock. If you read this, I know it looks short or rushed but I really don't think what I put in to words will explain the commitment I have to this battalion and the things I want to see return to it. Overall I mean good for the battalion and i don't want to step on anyone's toes unless I have to. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes

Availability: Mon & Weds = 10:00 am - 7:00 pm CST
Tues, Thurs, & Fri - 10:00 am - 11:00 pm CST
Sat & Sun - Allday

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

A long fucking time.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want my Battalion to maintain that professionalism that is known to Shock and to keep the server under order as the Battalion has since the creation of Synergy. Overall I want them to be healed from the issues we have in the battalion and to keep everything moving smoothly as it has been before.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

+1 you left out spec reg buddy

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 fucking love you man. Everytime we meet it's either super funny or just good RP. But really mixed between the 2 of you. Gonna be a close one 

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

+1 both are good lads

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 I don't know what's gonna happen, but I know that shock is in good hands whether it's you, anderson or Kessel as fox. You boys go and make ratio proud

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Forum Admin

+1 He was good in the old days and still is

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• Management

You have been ACCEPTED for interview

Please contact myself or Sanchez for your interview before 11/26/2019 or your application will be DENIED

//locked

//moved to Pending

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• 4 weeks later...