KillJoy's Hunter App

KillJoy

Steam Name:Animal Mother

RP Name:Crosshair

Steam ID (SteamID Finder: STEAM_0:1:438030370

Battalion or squad you are applying for:Bad Batch 

Experience:I started the server in the 501st[Pvt-CMD].  PVT-SSG I got to this ranks in a week. At this time I get HWST, this was the start for me on the server. SSG-WO Soon after that I change my name to KillJoy and got CMBOVR which I was over the HWS and the JT. I tried to keep those Branches filled and I did, only problem was the JTL would always leave after a week. By this time I got Fully ARC trained and ARC for 2 days before I got the WO position which is Appo. In my term as Appo I was more focused on having a great image for the 501st. I took very little of people messing around on their jobs. As well believe in harsh punishment for this. As well as I would host trainings every day and put it on the NCOs to follow in doing. CPT-CMD After my Appo term I got the Rank of CPT. During this I helped guide the past Rex[BlueJay]. I helped 4 people that helped me to become a leader Omalic[ATK Reg], Cronis[501st XO x2] Tino/Oden[SO BDE Reg], Harte[Niner]. I kept leading the NCOs and also help build the relations with other Battalions. After my time as a CPT I got COL during this I lead the 501st. As both Cronis and Omalic was dealing with personal problems which I kept private. I hold battalion meetings and went to CMD meetings. I was pming both of them when they were gone. I was on during one person was on while the other one was off. After my time as COL I got the Rank of CMD. During this I let everything work out with the NCO and the lower officers I was just there to help guide. I am always open to listen to problems, as they gave me the job to deal with the new Ahsoka and Jedi when they first join. I was harder on the Jedi due to them joining and trying to powerplay the NCOs. I had everything in place for once I leave the regiments would not have any problems. 

After I left the 501st after being in for 4 months.

After I came back to the Server I joined Shock[PVT-SGT]. During this I joined shock under MorningStar. I always helped people and talked to them even new CTs that got arrested. I started as a PVT I told the Officer corps that I did not want to be promoted due to the fact that I was done with High Commanding positions in Battalions at that time. I reached the rank of SGT in a week or so and I join the Shock’s SWAT team as the Pointman. In the month in Shock I learned how to do Public Relations.

Soon After I joined Bad Batch as Crosshair. I have been Crosshair for over 100 days. Since I been Crosshair I worked with every battalion doing Outreach. From all the ATKs to 104th and Du. I enjoyed helping them as my main goal under Lucky was to build up on Bad Batches Rep on the Server. After Lucky’s term I was under Pythin who I helped on making new tryouts and also on building the squad to work better. After a month he left the server. People want me to go for it but I did not want it at that time because Unkindled want more than me. Under him we fined tune the tryouts and the Squad has been in a good place for a while and we have not had to change anything. This time in Bad Batch has been one of the best. However I have been the XO aka the second in charge behind hunter for over 60 somedays. I have worked closely with each Hunter that has joined other then Baxter. Who was the first Hunter on the server. 

Staff TRO, GMO, VA. In my time as staff which was 2 runs I don’t count this last one. During this I was focused on helping new staff to handle problems on the server. I was building Tryouts, SIMs, or just all around dupes for the Server. Some of these are still used today. But I enjoyed my time in staff but had to leave due to Football and school. 

Quick Overview.

501st. HWS - HWST - CMBOVR - REGL/PVT-CMD

Shock. PVT-SGT

Bad Batch. Crosshair 2LT-XO

Staff. NA-VA/TRO/GMO

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:The reason I belive am a good candidate for the BCMD rank and the positions of Hunter. As I have the most experience in the Squad and have built a good reputation with all the BCMDs and High Command at this point. As well as I want to help them the best way I can as squad lead and I want to change how Bad Batch is seen as a more approachable squad then a bunch of elitist as they act in lore. However we do have to go with lore aka how Crosshair calls everyone Regs and such. Plus I want to keep Bad Batch the most RP focus squad. As well as no one is aloud to act dumb on their lore job. AKA if a Wrecker acts like chicken is the only thing about that character then they will most likely be removed. As I want to have people not breaking RP because this a Serious RP Server. As well as Bad Batch will not became a place for people to be in for a week or 2 then leave. I will make it harder and people who really want a spot in Bad Batch has to earn it. Also there will be a 0 strike system in place, if you get arrested and it is something major you would be removed. As Bad Batch had a history of getting arrested. That is why someone had got removed in my time in the squad. I will make sure that everyone in the squad would be treated the same way. As well as everyone has a voice in the squad and any problems will be dealt with. If they have a problem with the outreach battalion that we are to work with aka Attack Battalions. Then I will talk with the BCMD about what we could due so no bad blood could happen between both the Squad and the Battalion. Also try and make that Bad Batch will help with trainings from Tech, EOD, IR, Med, Eng. Most likely will talk with Base Ops about have a relationship so we could help hold this trainings if base ops are not on at the time. As well as to work with Jedi a little more. The same way it is in lore Bad Batch worked with Anakin and Yoda[In the Kashyyyk  ARC] As well as not to work with the BCMDs if a Battalion is having problems we will come and help the best we could. This way no battalion is left behind, because this could lead to a battalions down fall.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:Yes, From Hunter all the way to Wrecker to even Echo if he goes in lore. 

Availability:As football is almost done and my knee is messed up

Monday-Friday 3:00pm to Midnight

Weekends From the time I wake up to 4am the next day

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:From January 27th, 2019 Crosshair has played for 3414:00:22.

Do you have a microphone?:Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:I want Bad Batch to become more of a brotherhood and friendships so even when not on the server but when we are off. As well as one of the more friendly squads and to help almost every battalion. Then I want to have it where the next Hunter does not have to worry about a lot to deal with. Next I want Bad Batch to be the most Rp based positions on the server. Which will be one of the major factors of the squad.  

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:Yes

Edited by KillJoy

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Banned

You'll do great! Massive +1

• Agree 4
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

Banned

+1 Good Luck

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

+1 you have an excellent work ethic that drives you to help other people and other battalions and I think that is going to make you an excellent squad lead and allow you to succeed where others have fallen short.

• Friendly 1

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

+1 it’s your time bro. Make BB proud

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Eh, I doubted you for a minute man, I haven’t seen you that much on crosshair recently and more on your Jedi then crosshair, I just hope that changes for the duration that this app is up and when you are hunter. But all the people above me have given solid reasons so I’ll give you my vote +1.

Head Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Before I make a decision on wether I’m going to +1 or -1.

How do you plan on improving bad Batches relations internally within SO BDE? I know that you’ve got a good relationship with people outside of SO BDE but most of the time you’re usually with others instead of us.

Furthermore, how do you plan on keeping new members of bad batch enticed within the squad? Seeing that people who join bad batch either get burnt out and resign or tryout for another squad.

Also; How do you plan on balancing Hunter (if you get it) and your other activities outside of the server?

Concluding this, You were my right hand man in the 501st and I don’t question your ethic when you set your mind on something. I just have a few queries and I hope your responses favour in your odds. 

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

11 minutes ago, Tinovious said:

Before I make a decision on wether I’m going to +1 or -1.

How do you plan on improving bad Batches relations internally within SO BDE? I know that you’ve got a good relationship with people outside of SO BDE but most of the time you’re usually with others instead of us.

Furthermore, how do you plan on keeping new members of bad batch enticed within the squad? Seeing that people who join bad batch either get burnt out and resign or tryout for another squad.

Also; How do you plan on balancing Hunter (if you get it) and your other activities outside of the server?

Concluding this, You were my right hand man in the 501st and I don’t question your ethic when you set your mind on something. I just have a few queries and I hope your responses favour in your odds. 

To answer your questions to better the work inside SO BDE. Would do more joint trainings and the relationship between bad batch and the other squads have not been bad. Also me working on my jedi was something for me to do on the server i will most likely step back from that for awhile. As well as to keep people in. Goes of 2 things how the server and gm program hosting events. As well as doing trainings, rp, and playing games outside of GMOD. Like how almost all of the Nulls go play CSGO or ARMA. Also the reason am not with yall all the time is because yall play other games. But once someone needs help with tryout i come help. Yes i have been playing on my jedi more but so has some others. Hopefully this answer your questions.

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

4 minutes ago, KillJoy said:

To answer your questions to better the work inside SO BDE. Would do more joint trainings and the relationship between bad batch and the other squads have not been bad. Also me working on my jedi was something for me to do on the server i will most likely step back from that for awhile. As well as to keep people in. Goes of 2 things how the server and gm program hosting events. As well as doing trainings, rp, and playing games outside of GMOD. Like how almost all of the Nulls go play CSGO or ARMA. Also the reason am not with yall all the time is because yall play other games. But once someone needs help with tryout i come help. Yes i have been playing on my jedi more but so has some others. Hopefully this answer your questions.

Fair enough. You’ve answered my questions fairly. +1 good luck my boy

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

Killjoy has proven himself to me both during his time in 501st and in BB.
He served as my right hand man at many times and often did the work of the XO without holding the rank. He was a vital part of the 501st HC and his work helped the battalion forward.
In BB he's become the SO BDE that in my opinion does the absolute most when it comes to outreach work. All from almost always being there for deployments to countless trainings, dupes and sims that he has built for the ATK Battalions. 

Killjoy is the perfect candidate for Hunter with his combined work with the ATK REG and in BB.

Masive +1

Best of luck!

• Friendly 1

Papa Kal

+1 ez 

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• Management
Management

You have been ACCEPTED for interview

Please contact myself or Sanchez for your interview before 11/7/2019 or your application will be DENIED

//locked

//moved to Pending

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management
Management

You have been ACCEPTED as our newest Clone Force 99 Hunter!

Your term will end on 2/3/2020

//moved to accepted

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk