RP Name:
Wolfpack MEDL Executive Officer Dash-44

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):
STEAM_0:0:10143574

Battalion or squad you are applying for:
104th Mechanized Assault Battalion

Experience:

Shock
When I first joined the server I decided to join Shock. I was new to Garry’s Mod, new to Star Wars Roleplay, but not new to Star Wars. I knew what Shock did and decided to start my career as one of the boys in red. I passed the tryout and was shown the ropes of the server by KnightVR. I didn’t make many good friends during my short time in Shock, though I did grow to have a tremendous amount of respect for the officers. I joined the Medical Regiment and made it to the rank of Staff Sergeant before I decided I wanted to further explore the server. I transfered into the 104th on May 22nd, 2019. 

Base Operations - Naval
Within my first couple of days on the server I purchased VIP. I tried out for Base Operations, and I passed. I decided that seeing as I was Medical on my Trooper, I wanted to pursue a career in engineering. I joined the Engineer branch and began hosting Engineer trainings fairly regularly. I grew to have a solid understanding of engineering roleplay, but Medical remained my passion. Shortly after the switch to Jania I transferred to the Medical Branch. Following the resignation of McFisher from Chief Medical Officer, I put my name in for the position. McFisher chose Valkyrie, though told me that I was a close second. I remained a semi-active Base Ops NCO during Valkyrie’s time as Chief Medical Officer, though I had my eye on the position should he step down or be removed. On July 22nd I was contacted by Cipher, the one in charge of appointing the Base Operations Branch Leads, and he asked me if I wanted to become the Chief Medical Officer. I said yes, and later that evening I was commissioned to Second Lieutenant and named Chief Medical Officer. That night was long. I spent several hours revamping the discord, setting up some databases, and doing some minor modifications to the medical documents- all in an effort to simply stabilize the medical branch on Synergy. I was promoted to First Lieutenant soon thereafter. I became more active on my Base Ops, taking advantage of the opportunities to roleplay, do surgery, and overall just be a presence. Over the next couple of months I would spend time as Jan Dodonna, Wilhuff Tarkin, and continue to move through the ranks. I am currently not a lore character, as I have both a Wolfpack and Senator whitelist. My current rank is Naval Commander, equivalent to Lieutenant Colonel.

104th Mechanized Assault Battalion
The 104th Mechanized Assault Battalion has been my home since late May. My time in the battalion began with tragedy. The day after I was recruited, the vast majority of NCOs and several officers left the battalion- including the individual who had recruited me. The remaining officers were in a bit of a frenzy, and I was patiently waiting for things to calm down. Within a few days I was told to contact Medical Executive Caulin regarding my application for the medical regiment, and so I did. My tryout was fairly simple. After that I became a Medic, and then quickly moved to MEDO. Caulin was the acting MEDL, and I was essentially his acting executive (RIP MEDX). We moved through the NCO ranks, making friends along the way. Everyone in my “generation,” if you will, ranked up fairly quickly. It was the prime beginning of summer, recruits were plentiful, and we were all competing. When I was a First Sergeant I submitted my application for Warrant Officer. In the 104th, Warrant Officers serve a term of 30 days, after which they are either promoted or demoted based on their performance. Skipping the initial Junior Officer ranks isn’t uncommon. The other applicants were on LOA, so it was a long wait. Eventually, I got my interview. On the 8th of July I was promoted to Warrant Officer. My term as Warrant Officer went well; I had excellent NCOs to work with, and due to the lack of Senior Officers, myself and the other Junior Officers were able to take on much more of a leadership role. At the end of my Warrant Officer Term, I was Intel Director Warrant Officer Medical Executive Foxey. I had made the 104th a new roster, I had drafted a few other documents here and there, and I had effectively managed the NCOs for my 30 days. I was promoted to Major. My fellow officers went up to Major or Captain as well. At this point the structure of the battalion was FM at the top, no high command, hardly any senior officers, and a bunch of lower ranked officers. The climb up the ladder began. The last month of summer was spent proving ourselves worthy of the next rung up the ladder. Through dedication and hard work, we all moved to Lieutenant Colonel, then to Colonel, and finally to Commander. Caulin, Daxynn, BigZach, and myself served as Commander together for about two weeks. On September 16th I was promoted to Executive Officer.

Wolfpack
I was promoted from Lieutenant Colonel Foxey to Colonel Dash-44 on the 31st of August. After the application, the simulation, the interview, and deliberation, I had finally achieved MEDL in the 104th. (Sidenote, Jetpack + Bacta Kit = Epic Gamer) The medical regiment within the 104th is small. Hardly anyone expresses an interest in joining, opting to go for the more combative regiments. That being said the medics the 104th does have are trained well for any situation, where it be in the field or in the medbay.

The Senate
    The Senate had been an aspiration of mine since my early days on Synergy. I attended a tryout as a lower NCO in Shock one day. At the end of those five hours, I was informed I had failed. I was a bit annoyed there had been so much waiting for the grading to be finished, we all spent at least one hour in the room waiting on results, but I shrugged it off. My roleplay was still fresh- unrefined. As time went on, and as I progressed in both the 104th and Base Operations, my roleplay grew to be better. I tried out for Senator Aang, and while I won’t talk about the details of the tryout, I had a great time. The roleplay involved was marvelous, and I was ready to walk away satisfied with myself even if I didn’t pass. I did pass, though, and I became Senator Aang on September 14th. I resigned from this position on October 6th to make more time for the 104th.

Staff
    When I applied for Staff on the 9th of July, I had no idea what I was getting into. At this point I had never played sandbox, I had no experience with Garry’s Mod other than roleplaying on Synergy. I said I was a fast learner on my application, and I believe I have proved that to be true. As a NA I continued to train CCs. I always enjoyed “training the new kids on the block” and I feel I did a good job with it. After two weeks I moved from NA to A. As an Admin, I became a Game Helper and hosted quite a lot of fun roleplay encounters as well as helped with events. I was preparing to finish up the required game helps and apply for Game Master when I was promoted to SA at a meeting. I applied for Game Master, got it, and then spent the last few weeks of summer cranking out as many of my ideas as I could. I earned Game Master of the Week one week, and I was also promoted to VA. I am currently a Veteran Admin and Game Master. (I’m also Intel but that’s not technically staff). 

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:
    First and foremost, I believe I should become Battalion Commander Wolffe due to my dedication to the 104th. In my time in the Battalion I have spent countless hours leading events, mentoring troopers, working on documents, and overall doing everything I can to improve the quality of the battalion. In addition to this, I have the support of and am capable of working very well alongside my fellow members of Battalion High Command as well as the other officers. Battalion Commander is not a position I would take lightly. I hold maturity and discipline to a high regard and would expect my troopers to do the same. I’ve studied lots of military and political history, I’ve read up on the journeys of elite fighting units from many different wars throughout centuries of history, and one thing tends to be common for all elite units: camaraderie. The idea that working hard and putting yourself out there is the only option, as you would not in any instance want to let your unit down. This is an environment I believe I can instill in the 104th, and for these reasons I believe I am fit for the position of Battalion Commander Wolffe.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:
    I am familiar with the lore of the 104th Battalion as well as the Wolfpack.

Availability:
    During the week I am available from 3:00 PM EST - 10:00 PM EST
On the weekends I am available from 1:00 PM EST - 2:00 AM EST. 
There are a couple of weeks where I am either incredibly busy with school work or incredibly busy with theater, however I remain available on discord during these times.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:
I have played on Synergy since the beginning of May, 2019. 
I have accumulated over 1000 hours of playtime.

Do you have a microphone?:
    I do. 
I’m not Irish.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:
    At the moment, the 104th is slowly recovering from having been stagnant. We had nearly no Senior NCOs. We have only a couple Junior NCOs. There had been almost no flow of new members into the battalion. This has changed a bit in the recent days, however many new members still do not stick around. Hardly any new things go on within the 104th at the moment, and I would double down on my efforts to change that. As Executive Officer I already possess the capacity to fix the problems that I see within the battalion, and I would merely continue my already existing efforts. I shall list my goals for the battalion, some of which I am already working on at this time.
Clarify Negotiation Guidelines and the Punishments for failing to adhere to them.
Release a Negotiation Report Form so 104th may be held accountable.
Continue revising and modifying the Intel Team
Fill the High Command positions of ITD, REGL, Disciplinary, and Comet. 
Get in place a reasonably sized, hard working Senior Officer corps 
Host Regular Battalion Trainings 
 Ensure knowledge of what to do during combat situations
Reinforce discipline and maturity
 Practice Negotiations (whether it be negotiating or securing the area)
Ensure we can work well with other battalions
Train the regiments to function well alongside one another
Host Regular Officer Meetings to discuss the state of the Battalion
Ensure that the 104th has a reliable number of Senior and Junior NCOs
Ensure that there is enough recruitment to replenish those who leave or are promoted. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:
    Yes, I do. 

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:
Yes, I do.

Banned

+1 Good Luck

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

+1

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1 best guy

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Head Admin

+1, good luck man

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Banned

Good luck man! +1

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

+1 time to go blind in one eye

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

• Management
Management

You have been ACCEPTED for interview

Please contact myself or Sanchez for your interview before 11/3/2019 or your application will be DENIED

//locked

//moved to Pending

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management
Management

You have been ACCEPTED as our newest Commander Wolffe!

Your term will end on 1/28/2020

//moved to accepted

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk