Scarecrow's Yoda Reapp

Scarecrow

Steam Name:Scarecrow

RP Name: Yoda/Scarecrow

Steam ID :STEAM_0:0:155761626

How many terms have you held the position?: 1

How do you feel your previous term went?:

In truth my first term was a lot of finding my feet and testing new things within the Jedi with the main goal of improving the RP within the Jedi and general discipline. I changed the Knight and Youngling trials to be a bit more dynamic when it comes to rp portions. There has been a lot of infrastructure work for the masters involving trial trackers  and the general management some branch roster restructuring. It has been a learning curve through bits and pieces of projects but I feel that I have found the footing I need and have began to put together some goals of the Master core to complete as in some long term projects that will affect the Jedi for the better the biggest one which we are currently working on is reworked the whole Knight Padawan system (The Master Apprentice stuff) as it is currently planned it will reward you for the RP dedication that you do on server when with your respective master or apprentice. In game rewards are planned to go with this such as the allowed use of certain crystals titles that can be earned Knight reqs credits and other such rewards for completing milestones. We have other projects in the works with similar processes to encourage RP but this is the primary focus of the order currently.

Why do you wish to remain a Grand Master of the Order?:

I wish to remain the Grand Master of the Jedi Order because I wish to continue my work within the Jedi Order and expand current systems and add new ones as I have previously mentioned this project has taken a while and will take a little longer to fully produce due to the amount of document work testing coding then a bit of implementation time. I want to remain as the Grand Master so that I can finish of this project and the many others that will come afterwards as I believe now that the Council has a guide to follow and focus on we can get a lot more work done for the Jedi and that should help improve people's experience as a Jedi a document is currently being worked on in as part of the new Knight Padawan system but also as a general guide to how Jedi function on server and in lore and how that can be used together to create fun role experiences for people and also Ideas for passive RP opportunities for people to perform server side and that should help encourage more RP generally on server

Current availability:

Generally weekdays any time past 17:00GMT/BST 

What are some of your achievements in the order during your past term?: I reworked how Youngling and Knight Trials functioned in terms of the role play scenarios rewriting all the dolouge with a lot more adaptability than was previously there. A lot of general infrastructure work within the Jedi Order every branch has a new roster alongside a universal trial tracker so that the Council can better oversee the branches and how many trials are being hosted in a week and where necessary we can then assign extra masters to help there based on it. We have opened up more communication to the branches so their complaints and criticism can be heard and worked on (within reason) we also allowed Jedi to have two names we created more roleplay channels within the discord.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within the Jedi order?:

Well I believe at this point I have stated my plans quite thoroughly the reason why I have only mentioned the Knight Padawan systems thus far is due to a lot of the other systems being at the basic concept stages however we will be working on a training system for roleplay related force powers that can be used in the same vein as Eng,Tech,Med RP but the idea is that they can be used as buffs if you use a type of force ritual in a battle to make the enemies weaker but again concept stages there are a lot of kinks yet to be worked out so take what is said here with a grain of salt as  the finished product may be quite different.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Of course

Don't take it personal Scarecrow. After becoming master, I have learned more things about the Jedi and its infrastructure. You haven't done much for Jedi during your term. There have been many things wrong with Jedi during your term, but you decide to work on things less important. You haven't made any big changes in the order, and I feel that you are just being Yoda for the rank and position. Sorry.

Edited by Steven_
Banned

+1 Good Luck

• Winner 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

+1 You didn't get removed so you must be doing something right.

In all seriousness though I've worked with you enough to know that you have great ideas and the ability to implement and execute said ideas; and I loved working with you back in 104th because of those qualities.

Now all we need for you to do is increase the chair kill count and you'll be perfect.

• Agree 1

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

Reasons Below.

Edited by Kronos Jones
Changed vote

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Lets be honest, from an outside view in, you didn't do anything but change something that had no effect in the grand scheme of things. It seemed like you only did useless things to make people think you did something.

Seems like people are +1'ing out of your popularity then actually thinking you did a good job

Edited by A-a-ron
  • Agree 1

spacer.png

Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. So, Really I haven't seen any significant change within the Jedi Order. Your expectations for yourself and the order seem pretty lacklustre. Your activity and your drive to somewhat make the Jedi order somewhat notable is questionable. Don't really think you're the right person for it.

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

I am sorry brother, you are a really cool dude and you and Snad have been good to me. I don't wanna burn bridges here but I gotta be honest. We had a conversation at one point about how you were going to move forward putting more effort into the Order and inspiring your peers to do the same, however I haven't seen anything in terms of execution of that plan. All I have seen is stagnation, and a total lack of effort and drive to try to improve the Order and make substantial changes to it, this issue must be fixed from the top down and thus far I have not seen you make any effort to do so. Thus I must find myself opposing your running for a second term and hitting you with a -1. Again it's not a personal thing I just feel as though the Order needs someone to lead it who can put in the level of effort, and has the drive, to make major changes and to improve the order going forward, as well as to drive the current Council towards doing and having the same. 

• Agree 1

-1. I haven't seen much change for the Jedi. You also haven't done anything with the 41st battalion either, or even joined their discord.

Former 41st GC REGL XO Tetra | Former Cin Drallig x2 | Former Serra Keto x2 | Former Branch Overseer Former Mace Windu

41st CMD Tetra

Well, this might be out of place because of my absence from the server, but with skimming the application, nothing has happened in your two month term but inflated doc work. I'm a big believer that doc work isn't impressive within a reapplication. It's a given that you would change docs. You set up a to-do-list within the discord that I've only seen additions to, no real change as a council helping you. When I was running for Yoda, you and I both agreed that the council itself needed to be fixed, and while I can't comment on new members and existing members and their growth, if nobody is stepping forward to help you, it would seem the council has sat on its hands for yet another term.

The council is essentially a twelve year old run business, taking care of nine year olds, with you nurturing the leadership of the council members, not doc work.

Edited by Thexan
Typos
  • Funny 1

I can’t with good faith not share information of my time as Shaak Ti under yourself and Snadvich.

During my term as Shaak Ti you were very behind close doory to myself and the rest of the order leaving me to speak to other masters when you didn’t feel like talking to people.

It was always about “feeling like shit” or “im real upset right now”

overall you left a bad taste in my mouth when I couldn’t even speak to you about my resignation without you trying your damndest to ignore me.

For my first month as Shaak Ti I felt like I was running the master meetings and the order, which is specifically what I didn’t want to do when I told you I wasn’t going to go for Yoda, personally you let me down and I can’t allow for something I worked hard on for two years go down into the shitter.

4 hours ago, Tetra said:

-1. I haven't seen much change for the Jedi. You also haven't done anything with the 41st battalion either, or even joined their discord.

I've been told by a few people that have asked you and they said you refused to join the 41st discord considering Yoda being one of their jedi generals, but overall i cannot see any changes to the order from the outside. Thats a -1 for me chief.

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Truthfully, I've been sitting her pondering whether to support or oppose this application for a good half hour.

I've got a tremendous amount of respect for you, Scarecrow. I've got faith in you, despite what's been said above. I realize it can be hard to complete things, and I understand the plea for more time in the interest of seeing things through. Once all that's done, it may be worth addressing the other concerns on this forum feed.

+1

-1 From what I know you've had experience in leadership roles before so it shouldn't take you two months to find your footing on a position that you had already applied for. I haven't even heard any news or word for what you have done or what you plan to do, at least it wasn't passed onto me nor any Jedi that I know has actually spoken about it. I haven't really seen many of the named Jedi General's on the server, or selected even after EVERY battalion I've heard from has wanted a Jedi General for the longest time, just select a few... Doc work is done by pretty much the entire server, so from a 'BCMD' standpoint it isn't very impressive at all, in fact anyone Knight+ should be doing doc work and be expecting no rewards from it as it's a very straight forward and easy task. Like I said, I haven't heard anything from the Knight-Padawan system at all, and if you were implementing one, we've already had a basis you could've used to speed up this process. If you have already implemented it, then bloody hell I've never even seen or heard of it even being added. 

Another thing stop restricting crystal choices >:(

-1 Overall.

• Funny 1

Am not a person that hopes on bandwagons, but there are some flaws and some great things aswell. I knew you could do some great things if you get a second term. So +1

P.s when is the meeting notes coming out

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

I can see Both sides and honestly as of late you haven't been active much which isn't good but you and Snad are working hard in the background which not everyone sees and the only reason I know is I'm TS with y'all sometimes and I ask but from the outside you've done good which far out-ways the bad or less active Should you be chosen for this position again try and show yourself more I know you are good for the Jedi on knowledge and understanding and your goals and its for that in which you have my support. Try and show your self more
+1

• Agree 1

I've read the feedback so far and with my access to certain areas I might have a bit of insight to share.

The main points of criticism/concern I see are as follows:

1. Issues with the council. 

2. Jedi generals not being filled.

3. Not enough/little innovation in the order.

4.  Activity.

Now the first point I'm going to bundle with the third point. 

There have been issues with council since day 1 I can remember very few points in time during my time in the server where Council wasn't a dysfunctional mess of favouritism or stagnation.

Very few of council members seem to have the drive to actually improve things or do the extra work to Improve the order in the mass scale required. (I remember when we purged council and Jedi seem to gain traction for a time but it went back to they way it was after the old members some how got back into council again) 

This cannot been solely laid at the feet of the council members Scarecrow and Snad both share responsibility for the state of things but I without the support or the drive of people to assist you then it can burn you out pretty quick.

I think Scarecrow acknowledges this as he has pointed out that there wasn't a massive change during his first term. (Jedi is back to being trial simulator again but it's been like that for awhile)

The fact he pointed it out means he's not ignoring the issue and is aware of it does speak of him caring but working on how he should proceed.

From without the order I have seen him working together with HC to solve relations that have been damaged or offering insight on the Jedi side of things on many issues which not might be apearnt as those discussions happen in private.

The second point of Jedi generals not being filled:

I'm sorry but this is not a valid complaint if anyone has been in a BCMD or even a XO position they would understand that some times there are just no good candidates for positions. (Moving people into officer positions etc) 

If a Master doesn't want to be a lore character (maybe they dislike the battalion etc.) Then forcing them does not solve the situation.

Hard work, dedication and passion are needed for people to actually pull off being a good lore character and that's lacking is some people and you very rarely instill it in someone who does not already have it.

And lastly activity.

Basically all of the above can contribute to poor activity but also personal consideration.

But lowered activity can be solved by a solid support team below you to take care of things when you are not around (Shaak, Cin, Mace)

This is definitely something that needs to be worked on as I have seen the disorganization there.

All in all I think Scarecrow had alot of things to improve on but Jedi is a completely different beast compared to Clone side of things and taking some time to adjust isn't entirely out of the question.

Take the criticism and speak to your masters and the Directors and get Jedi moving in the right direction again.

In the end I will +1 has a good chunk of the Masters are also to blame for the state of things and I do not see any of them showing that they are capable of replacing you.

To the Masters in the council this is a direct challenge to you; Strive for a better order, cultivate new masters, better Jedi, and promote RP not related to trials. You do not need to wait for a new Yoda or until you yourself  becomes Yoda to enact changes or better the order!

• Agree 2

We've had a few personal conversations about this, but I also feel we had it very late into your career as Yoda. Running a Jedi Order is not like running a battalion at all. It's challenging work, hard to find good leadership because it's usually put on the backburner for something else, and since it's pretty much an entire faction on the server rather than a bunch of troopers, I can definitely see the challenge in it.

You're notoriously hard to impress, Scarecrow, so I can see why people are struggling to get their general positions. My only advice for change is to give more people chances, cut off the dead weight that doesn't want to work, and don't be afraid to ask people for help or ask them what they think. We did go over this, you do have good people in Master+ positions, so you can count on them.

+1 Good luck, buddy. :)

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

I would like to address the some of comments against me here.

So firstly the aspect of change yes I can and will hold my hand up to that but it has not been for a lack of trying. It is quite hard to come with something when you are not properly prepared as you all know I only applied for the Yoda position when the better candidates  (at that time) had been denied and in all honesty I did not have a plan properly prepared for myself (Unlike this time round) because I was not expecting to have to go for the position but when the applicants were denied I had to step up as at that time no one else did. So I held a couple meetings with the council to see what we should focus on and push forward and change within the order but alas  it didn't bare any fruit you can ask any Masters present at that meeting Snadvich Sixta Nightmare and a good few others (I can't name them all as that is a old meeting now) and at that time no one really had any solid Ideas (which was unfortunate).

So I decided to work on infrastructure as I thought it was a better use of my time than doing nothing. I have been a BCMD and I will and not trying to brag or come of  as arrogant but I think my time as Wolffe went well so I understand the comments about your order not being solely run by docs of course but I have been brainstorming ideas alongside these docs and that is where a lot of my new plans are coming into fruition when I wrote this app I will admit I rushed it that is why it is so lack lustre because all of the previous week I have been running round like chicken with it's head cut off and due to feeling pressured to get the app up I wrote it like that so it would be up. 

When it comes to Jedi progressing and changing things can be quite a difficult as it can be balancing act at Jedi isn't a faction in a vacuum. By this I mean when you have your battalion and are a BCMD you only have to worry about your battalion and what your battalion does you don't really have to worry about sharing your members around and really how they interact with other battalions as long as it is civil (Other than Rancor and their ARC programme). Where as with Jedi the faction is linked to every Battalion on the server. We have to share all our members with the rest of the server and also figure out how each one of our changes effects everyone else on the server.  Masters often the people who get the worst of this really as they have the most responsibilities to take on really and some of the most notice in due to them being lore characters. They are expected to spend time with their respective battalions but this does often lead to a conflict of interest where the battalion can be quite selfish about the whole thing as they expect their Jedi to spend more time with them over anyone else and do more work with the battalion than anything else and although this is good for Jedi and battalion relations it detracts from the work they should be doing for the Jedi this isn't a anti battalion thing or anything like that but it is just the reality of the matter where people have gone for particular lore positions in the past but then have been over burdened by the work load and then have left or neglect some of their other duties again this isn't a excuse but these are things that I have been looking into and have been brainstorming ways to change it so that the roles have less stigma and less cumbersome loads. As people become a Jedi Master to be that a Jedi Master but when some people take then a lore position It can end up like a tug of war between which is more important which should never be the case so I would like to sit down with the BCMD XO with me Mace Shaak and have a discussion how we can better improve things as people sometimes avoid certain lore characters biased on the expectations that battalion has for there Jedi.

Alongside this to address a point I read we will NOT force Masters into a lore position under any circumstance due conflicts previously mentioned and times when a battalion has proven to be hostile against a Master becoming the position if I wanted all lore characters to be filled that would be easy but whats the point in forcing someone into a role they may not want so they do very little with the battalion and then has resentment through both ways if you would like one you can request to the council a please but talk to unnamed masters and see if they are interested and if so they may be willing to go for the character.

The mention that all Knight + should be doing documentation work I don't think you are aware how many Knights they are and how hard it can be to keep track of emails and other such due to the transferring of information the changes of name the frequency of it happening and even then how often we have had it where people leave the server heated and try to destroy the documents I am pretty sure in the Jedi people have tried to destroy two documents during my previous term.

Now I would like to address the main topic that people are commenting on Change I have gone over extensively what my plan is for a new RP system for the Knight/Padawan so I won't go over it again here but the thing is that I don't want to rush it out as some half baked Idea that works for a week then everyone gets bored and forgets about I want the major changes I add to mean something I have plans on restructuring the entire council adding a more defined roles like the Cin Drallig role will have more responsibilities that it must fulfil over just being another lore character and as for the rest of the  Masters I plan to be making it so every master has to take up some form of branch leadership or a core that deals with the trial and disciplinary side of things. As most of you to be sure have not been a Jedi Master so you don't know what it's like currently thats not a thing the Jedi Master position compared to any other officer role is quite a relaxed one I do intend to change that but I wanted my ground work sorted before I did it. Of course that is not all but because of how a lot of the restructuring is right now it's not defined If I want the change to happen I want it done right that. That is why in prep for this new Knight Padawan  system the certain crystals were no longer aloud to be used I understand if you do not like this but I am pretty sure that if we implanted with no in game incentive like the crystal most people would ignore the system entirely.

To comment on the branches I have sat down with many of the members in the branches to help whenever it has been needed or requested I have gone over guardian trials with the guardians reworked all the rosters improved the tracking of trials for all the branches and I am planning on restructuring there leadership and trying to build up some RP guides for each and I am currently reviewing the leadership within the branches.

So to address the concerns about my activity on a rough average I clocked in about 60 hours (at minimum really) every two weeks My time zone might mean I hop on in the earlier hours for a bulk of that time.

To address the 41st comments I was offered the discord seventeen days after acquiring the position of Yoda and when that happened I also Informed the BCMD that I would be working with other battalions as the role of Yoda is not required to work with the 41st and if you wish to argue lore Yoda was not a full time general. Even then the full time General of the 41st was Luminara. Yoda has been seeing working and leading many battalions in  the show, comics,movies and Books you see him in the show work with CG the 501st. 

And as a closing comment to all of this you all want to see change thats great but it has been said as this nebulas thing change. As much as I would like to just act on that that doesn't set a guide for what people want changed I have over the course of my term put up several types of suggestion for changes to the order documents suggestions for changes was given to BCMD's there is a report and suggestions for change Given to the branch leadership to fill out every week general branch Suggestions and review was handed out and then the general one that was handed out to everyone. But we hardly get any genuine responses in them usually it's something nebulas like make Knight trials easier and as nice as that is they will be no how you think we should make said thing easier or why you think it should be made easier so then we have very little to work with or it might be a think that will only effect them as a individual. For those who put up well thought out suggestions thank you we do take them into consideration and implement what works.

We look at these report forms we want suggestions we want to know what people want to know as the guessing game is really hard trying to geuss what everyone wants and it isn't like we can really on small time updates as everything is locked. The council and the Jedi has been stuck in a similar rut for a while now it's only being noticed now due to the lack of distractions like sith and other such things and I genuinely want things to improve but to me when ever I talk to people about Ideas and projects I get so little feedback it slows the process of these things as I don't want to make a half blind judgement call. So if you have complaints tell me by all means but please think them out think how we can do it but anyhow I am just rambling no so do with this what you will but these are my thoughts as right now I am not happy with the way that the Jedi is running as in the only things that are focused on are the trials and I thats the most important thing that needs to change but it's opening that up to people that has been hard and trying to revitalise everyone when most people right now seem to be down we all need to change that I will give it all I have to do that but I can not do it on my own as thats what I have been doing as when I have asked for help on these only a select few people have stepped up to help and thats halted things so If I am trusted enough to be allowed Yoda again I will be lighting a fire under a bunch of peoples arses and if you don't want to help improve the Jedi or just maintain your spot you will be gone <- those people should know who they are.

Anyway thanks for reading 

• Winner 7

+1 please allow pink crystals

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1 and -1 at the same time no rules against this GO EM.

This may not be considered a lot since of my past with jedi however, i would just like to say that to me a lot hasn't gotten done and the jedi masters and council from what i saw early on where toxic and inactive. While things have changed over time the speed and efficiency aren't the greatest. 

Along with that your activity for me being a NA player wasn't the best to see with that, being yoda a large character to the clone wars. While time zones do play a part some things along with many others lack the improvement that other things have had. 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

On 10/8/2019 at 1:40 PM, Scarecrow said:

I would like to address the some of comments against me here.

So firstly the aspect of change yes I can and will hold my hand up to that but it has not been for a lack of trying. It is quite hard to come with something when you are not properly prepared as you all know I only applied for the Yoda position when the better candidates  (at that time) had been denied and in all honesty I did not have a plan properly prepared for myself (Unlike this time round) because I was not expecting to have to go for the position but when the applicants were denied I had to step up as at that time no one else did. So I held a couple meetings with the council to see what we should focus on and push forward and change within the order but alas  it didn't bare any fruit you can ask any Masters present at that meeting Snadvich Sixta Nightmare and a good few others (I can't name them all as that is a old meeting now) and at that time no one really had any solid Ideas (which was unfortunate).

So I decided to work on infrastructure as I thought it was a better use of my time than doing nothing. I have been a BCMD and I will and not trying to brag or come of  as arrogant but I think my time as Wolffe went well so I understand the comments about your order not being solely run by docs of course but I have been brainstorming ideas alongside these docs and that is where a lot of my new plans are coming into fruition when I wrote this app I will admit I rushed it that is why it is so lack lustre because all of the previous week I have been running round like chicken with it's head cut off and due to feeling pressured to get the app up I wrote it like that so it would be up. 

When it comes to Jedi progressing and changing things can be quite a difficult as it can be balancing act at Jedi isn't a faction in a vacuum. By this I mean when you have your battalion and are a BCMD you only have to worry about your battalion and what your battalion does you don't really have to worry about sharing your members around and really how they interact with other battalions as long as it is civil (Other than Rancor and their ARC programme). Where as with Jedi the faction is linked to every Battalion on the server. We have to share all our members with the rest of the server and also figure out how each one of our changes effects everyone else on the server.  Masters often the people who get the worst of this really as they have the most responsibilities to take on really and some of the most notice in due to them being lore characters. They are expected to spend time with their respective battalions but this does often lead to a conflict of interest where the battalion can be quite selfish about the whole thing as they expect their Jedi to spend more time with them over anyone else and do more work with the battalion than anything else and although this is good for Jedi and battalion relations it detracts from the work they should be doing for the Jedi this isn't a anti battalion thing or anything like that but it is just the reality of the matter where people have gone for particular lore positions in the past but then have been over burdened by the work load and then have left or neglect some of their other duties again this isn't a excuse but these are things that I have been looking into and have been brainstorming ways to change it so that the roles have less stigma and less cumbersome loads. As people become a Jedi Master to be that a Jedi Master but when some people take then a lore position It can end up like a tug of war between which is more important which should never be the case so I would like to sit down with the BCMD XO with me Mace Shaak and have a discussion how we can better improve things as people sometimes avoid certain lore characters biased on the expectations that battalion has for there Jedi.

Alongside this to address a point I read we will NOT force Masters into a lore position under any circumstance due conflicts previously mentioned and times when a battalion has proven to be hostile against a Master becoming the position if I wanted all lore characters to be filled that would be easy but whats the point in forcing someone into a role they may not want so they do very little with the battalion and then has resentment through both ways if you would like one you can request to the council a please but talk to unnamed masters and see if they are interested and if so they may be willing to go for the character.

The mention that all Knight + should be doing documentation work I don't think you are aware how many Knights they are and how hard it can be to keep track of emails and other such due to the transferring of information the changes of name the frequency of it happening and even then how often we have had it where people leave the server heated and try to destroy the documents I am pretty sure in the Jedi people have tried to destroy two documents during my previous term.

Now I would like to address the main topic that people are commenting on Change I have gone over extensively what my plan is for a new RP system for the Knight/Padawan so I won't go over it again here but the thing is that I don't want to rush it out as some half baked Idea that works for a week then everyone gets bored and forgets about I want the major changes I add to mean something I have plans on restructuring the entire council adding a more defined roles like the Cin Drallig role will have more responsibilities that it must fulfil over just being another lore character and as for the rest of the  Masters I plan to be making it so every master has to take up some form of branch leadership or a core that deals with the trial and disciplinary side of things. As most of you to be sure have not been a Jedi Master so you don't know what it's like currently thats not a thing the Jedi Master position compared to any other officer role is quite a relaxed one I do intend to change that but I wanted my ground work sorted before I did it. Of course that is not all but because of how a lot of the restructuring is right now it's not defined If I want the change to happen I want it done right that. That is why in prep for this new Knight Padawan  system the certain crystals were no longer aloud to be used I understand if you do not like this but I am pretty sure that if we implanted with no in game incentive like the crystal most people would ignore the system entirely.

To comment on the branches I have sat down with many of the members in the branches to help whenever it has been needed or requested I have gone over guardian trials with the guardians reworked all the rosters improved the tracking of trials for all the branches and I am planning on restructuring there leadership and trying to build up some RP guides for each and I am currently reviewing the leadership within the branches.

So to address the concerns about my activity on a rough average I clocked in about 60 hours (at minimum really) every two weeks My time zone might mean I hop on in the earlier hours for a bulk of that time.

To address the 41st comments I was offered the discord seventeen days after acquiring the position of Yoda and when that happened I also Informed the BCMD that I would be working with other battalions as the role of Yoda is not required to work with the 41st and if you wish to argue lore Yoda was not a full time general. Even then the full time General of the 41st was Luminara. Yoda has been seeing working and leading many battalions in  the show, comics,movies and Books you see him in the show work with CG the 501st. 

And as a closing comment to all of this you all want to see change thats great but it has been said as this nebulas thing change. As much as I would like to just act on that that doesn't set a guide for what people want changed I have over the course of my term put up several types of suggestion for changes to the order documents suggestions for changes was given to BCMD's there is a report and suggestions for change Given to the branch leadership to fill out every week general branch Suggestions and review was handed out and then the general one that was handed out to everyone. But we hardly get any genuine responses in them usually it's something nebulas like make Knight trials easier and as nice as that is they will be no how you think we should make said thing easier or why you think it should be made easier so then we have very little to work with or it might be a think that will only effect them as a individual. For those who put up well thought out suggestions thank you we do take them into consideration and implement what works.

We look at these report forms we want suggestions we want to know what people want to know as the guessing game is really hard trying to geuss what everyone wants and it isn't like we can really on small time updates as everything is locked. The council and the Jedi has been stuck in a similar rut for a while now it's only being noticed now due to the lack of distractions like sith and other such things and I genuinely want things to improve but to me when ever I talk to people about Ideas and projects I get so little feedback it slows the process of these things as I don't want to make a half blind judgement call. So if you have complaints tell me by all means but please think them out think how we can do it but anyhow I am just rambling no so do with this what you will but these are my thoughts as right now I am not happy with the way that the Jedi is running as in the only things that are focused on are the trials and I thats the most important thing that needs to change but it's opening that up to people that has been hard and trying to revitalise everyone when most people right now seem to be down we all need to change that I will give it all I have to do that but I can not do it on my own as thats what I have been doing as when I have asked for help on these only a select few people have stepped up to help and thats halted things so If I am trusted enough to be allowed Yoda again I will be lighting a fire under a bunch of peoples arses and if you don't want to help improve the Jedi or just maintain your spot you will be gone <- those people should know who they are.

Anyway thanks for reading 

That's very long so square root of 1

Head Admin

+1, I believe with a second term it will go great and your chair of murderous intent should return :)

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Woah as soon as someone popular -1s it everyone else does. Erm idk ima +1 cause you're British and seems like the best for the time being. Idk about what changes you've done cause I'm going through a rough patch and took it out on the server so I'd but good luck

• Agree 1

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

• Management
Management

You have been ACCEPTED for interview

Please contact myself or Sanchez for your interview before 10/19/2019 or your application will be DENIED

//locked

//moved to Pending

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management
Management

You have been ACCEPTED for another term as Grand Master Yoda!

Your term will end on 12/23/2019

//moved to accepted

• Funny 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk