SmallJeff's Recon Regimental App

SmallJeff

==========[ Regimental Commander ]==========

Waived By Directors 

I had the experience just not the rank requirements of colonel

(note I have talked with all 3 of the highest in each of the regiment and they all said they would be fine with me running)

Steam Name:

SmallJeff

RP Name:

Rancor ARC Major SmallJeff/ Elder Knight SmallJeff 

Steam ID (SteamID Finder😞

STEAM_0:1:118322948 

Regiment you are applying for:

Recon Regiment 

Experience:

Shaak Ti: My time as Shaak Ti lasted nearly 5 months only missed it by 9 days however holding the position it taught me how to be more mature on the server when holding a high rank and just in general. I loved my time as Shaak as I got to meet new people within all battalions and the Jedi Order, I liked seeing the new people rise through the ranks and become what they wanted to be. I saw myself as a mentor to new people and people within rancor. I helped out when and where ever rancor and the order needed me.

Jedi Master: I was a Jedi Master for just about 8 months and I loved every bit of it, from helping younglings on passing their trials to become a padawan/knight to dealing with simple questions to the more complicated ones I took the challenge Lighig and Zyner gave me and I took it to the end I did just about everything i wanted to as Jedi Master SmallJeff. The teachings to the new younglings and padawans that i helped will always make jedi fun for me.

General Quinlan Vos and Kit Fisto: I am combining these two as I worked with the same battalion for these named masters. I worked with the 501st and under the command of Captain Rex (Omalic at the time) and I had a blast there I helped with activity, leadership, and training of the 501st troopers (it will always be my 2nd home :) ).

General Obi Wan Kenobi: I did not hold this position long but, I liked what the 212th had going at the time active members, good BCMD and officer core, fantasticf NCO corps. However 212th was not the home for me :(

General Eeth Koth: Ah yes my first named master position. I started my time as a master within my own Rancor battalion. This time inside rancor got me to look over NCOS, take lead during events, and helping with arc trainings. I liked helping the new ARF troopers work towards passing their ARC training as I received help as well and I wanted to give that same help i got.

Rancor Colonel: As a Colonel within Rancor it helped me learn how to be an efficient senior officer with high standards. I liked the opportunity I had to be a senior officer  as I liked to help the new troopers and help Rancor High Command to make decisions and help out the many people on the server trying to reach their goal of becoming an ARC trooper. The amount of times I got to help the whole battalion and many people within rancor was so fun for me and made me learn a lot more than I would have just being a normal officer.

Foxtrot XO: I was not XO for long as i applied for gregor not long after i got XO however during my time as XO i did many tryouts to fill my squad to get an active and mature squad within SOBDE

Foxtrot Medical Marksman: This was my first position ever inside of SOBDE. I loved being a medic however the only foxtrot spot open was EOD then right before the tryout started MED opened and I instantly went for it. I was inside the medic position for about 2 and a half months and loved every bit of it. My time inside SOBDE was so fun as I got to meet great people, listen to great memes and just sit around with chill people.

Foxtrot lead Gregor: I can not say much besides I filled my squad for about 2 out of the 3 weeks i was gregor then I just got bored as a squad of only 4 people who I could not teach much got boring to me.

187th ARC Lead: God this was a long time ago however I kept my ARC to the highest standards as there was only a max of 5 people who could use the arc job at once. I would do evaluations and if one of my ARCs did not meet my standards they got kicked and I would have filled it with someone better.

187th Commander: I received commander towards the end of the life span of the first 187th. I did my job as I was in charge of overlooking the NCO corps and junior officer core. 187th was my first battalion ever starting from Icefuse and this was my first ever big position I had to deal with. I also dealt with the discipline inside the battalion. 

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:

I should become Recon Regimental because I have been within the recon regiment for almost a year now. I have seen and learned what a good recon regimental has to offer and after speaking with Beetle, Merrill, and Brooklyn I believe that I have the ideas and work effort to not only be a good recon reg but also help the whole regiment during my term. I have brought ideas to the three mentioned before to fix activity, people hosting sims, leadership, and roleplay. I believe that the ideas I have will help all battalions inside my regiment as activity i have some ideas to get my battalions active. I have planned sims and are pushing for ncos and sncos to host more sims. I also have ideas for getting more people active/recruited into the battalions I have listed an incentive for the battalions recruitment for every recruit the person who brought in the new person they get 75k. The person with the most recruit after 2 weeks (for each battalion) will receive 200k. For the roleplay I wish to encourage members inside my regiment to create passive rp and that I will also create RP scenarios to give people something to do. As for the sims I would like to see the NCOs i will be looking over to do them however I will be doing joint trainings with battalions in my regiment. I have some creative ideas on how to increase the leadership and activity inside my regiment.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?:

The 91st Mobile Reconnaissance Corps, also referred to as 91st Recon Corps, was a clone trooper corps in the Grand Army of the Republic. During the Clone Wars, a pan-galactic conflict between the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems, CC-8826 aka “neyo” served as the Clone Commander of the 91st, with overall leadership given to Jedi Generals Adi Gallia, Stass Allie and Mace Windu 

91st battles: the Battle of Ryloth, Battle for Malastare,Crisis on Endurance,Battle of patite Pattuna, Helped D squad,Battle for Anaxes, and the siege of salucami

The 41st Elite Corps, simply known as the Elite Corps, was a military corps of the Grand Army Of the Republic. The 41st Elite Corps, which consisted of sub-units such as Green Company, was composed of clone troopers under the leadership of Clone Commander CC 1004 "Gree" who served under Jedi General Luminara Unduli during the early period of the Clone Wars.

The 41st were the ones who arrested Nute gunray,were involved in the attack on tranquility, and the Attack on geonosis.

Rancor Battalion was a clone trooper military battalion of the Grand Army of The Republic. Among its ranks were elite Advanced Recon Commandos, including Clone Commander Colt and Clone Commander Havoc. By the time of the Clone Wars, the battalion's ARC troopers oversaw the training of clone cadets on the planet Kamino.

Availability:

(Monday-thursday will be lower hours due to school)

All in EST

Monday: 3pm - 10pm 

Tuesday: 3pm - 6pm

Wednesday-Thursday: 3pm - 10pm

Friday: 3pm - Midnight

Saturday 10am - Midnight

Sunday: 10am - 10pm

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

Shaak Ti

Jedi Master

General Kit Fisto/Quinlan Vos

General Obi Wan Kenobi

General Eeth Koth

Rancor Colonel

Foxtrot XO

Foxtrot Medical Marksman

Foxtrot Lead Gregor :)

187th Commander(2017)

187th ARCL(2017)

Do you have a microphone?:

Yep I do 

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

I want all of the Recon Regiment to be in a couple of places. I would like my regiment to be Active, Working together, Creating Roleplay scenarios, and hold high standards. I would like to be the best working regiment with each other and themselves. Me pushing my regiment will make the battalions active and some of the most hard working members on the server

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

I wish to improve relations within  my regiment by hosting multiple trainings that involve combining members of both or all three battalions to run sims to get used to each other and how the other members use their skills of communication, leadership, tactics. After the weeks comes to an end as is hitting the weekend I would like to meet with a game master to host a big recon event every week to take that training and put it into the big event to see what i can help train the next week on things i feel like things were not executed properly or need more training on. Overall i would like to combine my battalion under my regiment to other squads than just their battalion during events, encounters, roleplay, and simulations

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes Sir

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?:

Yes Sir

Edited by SmallJeff
Added note
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly 3
Banned

yooo what??? 

+1tbh 

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

Banned

yes please oh god yes please +1

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Although I do think the experience is there enough to qualify you for the job. Even though it would be debatable if the experiences you stated you were on the server were actually did good with them or not. Imma -1 this for the fact that I haven't seen you on the server these past few months and I am heavily against the idea of people who don't do much for the server at the time coming back wanting ranks that they might qualify for, but don't deserve at the moment. I heard other people that want to go for this spot and they actually did stuff for the server these past few months. I'd also like the add the fact that maybe everyone doesn't need to know before hand about you going for this position. Some people of interest do and I was also informed you didn't consult yourself with those individuals. This ain't your time chief... in my opinion.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 2

When you did hold positions on the server, I can't say I saw you around very often. Especially now where you haven't been on the server very much, it's crucial that we have someone in the position that is 100% willing to put the time necessary to lead Recon. Right now, that's probably not the case with you. Not denouncing your previous experience, I just think someone else should take it.

• Friendly 1

hi.

I can understand the comments about your activity as of late being low and that your activity as Shaak Ti was lower near the end. But I am fully aware that you do know what you are doing when it comes to leading the jedi order. Being an officer in Rancor is a bit of a jump from RCMD and the last commander position you held was XO in Foxtrot when it was a squad. It would have been nice to have some recent BCMD experience, such as Blitz rather than going from being a jedi master to RCMD. 

It's hard for me to say if you'll do a good job. leading clones is different than leading jedi but I think you will be able to adapted to the position and do an admirable job.

+1

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Bruh you joined the DU TS bragging about this yesteday, I called it. 

You are pretty toxic as pythin stated, figure that shit out, and immature.

I do believe you could be a good reg, straighten up the way you act and you’ll be fine.

over all +1 because people can change.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

I'm just gonna put this out here the man did talk to his regiments BCMD's and that's all that matters. My opinion, Stormzy opinion doesn't matter it's up to the BCMD's of that regiment to put someone who they believe can do the job. Others can apply good for them that doesn't mean SmallJeff shouldn't apply either. The whole mindset of "oNlY oNe PeRsOn CaN aPpLy" is absolutely retarded. 

This man has my +1

Yes he can be a bit inactive at times, and so are others we have seen other higher ranking officers just go away and disappear like some of the previous SPEC REG's, not going to name names but ones who served a whole term and only came back in the last two or so weeks. He is a young kid who has school just like most of you goobers who play this game, and that's what this is a game. Everyone has their moments of immaturity and what not but all those things can be worked on and improved. Ever since i've known smallJeff to me he hasn't seemed like a toxic person and wants to help when he can. So let the kid apply for the spot everyone here is human and has things to work on.

• Agree 2

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

I'm going to +1, I understand Agents concerns and I hope you do too because they're valid. However, and I am not accusing anyone here of anything but people on Synergy always seem to use having a real life or having to deal with things as an excuse to -1 something. We all have to remember at the end of the day this is a video game and if it gets to a point where you wake up and feel the need to get on the game and don't want to, or you hate having to be a Commander+ then the simple answer is resign or take a break. 

No where does it state you must treat this like a 9-5 job and get paid nothing for it, I am expecting the dumbs but this point is completely valid. Again activity IS important but don't ever feel like you are forced to get on the server when you don't want to. If anyone tells you differently they're simply wrong plain and simple.

I think you can do this job, that being said I also think the next candidate can also do this job so you will both get my +1 at the end of the day I wish you good luck my man.

• Friendly 1

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

-1 With my time in Rancor I nearly never saw you on or noticed you in the battalion. I have to disagree with Trixx's statement to some extent about the time someone should play. If you are already seen as being not very active on the server would it be such a good idea to go for a Regimental position. As a Regimental Commander of Recon you're going to be managing the several battalions under you and hold a higher rank than the Battalion Commanders. Going back on the statement that it says that this is not required to be a 9-5 job, some people really like to think so because part of the reason Egg was removed from Gree was because he was unable to play as much as he wanted because he had college and work and little hours to play which people literally jumped on. With where you want to be at the end your term and what you want to do with your regiments I basically said the same things when I went it's literally a copy and paste answer that everyone gives and it's a lot harder than it seems, getting people to actually be part of these simulations and come together during events sounds simple on paper but kinda annoying to do in action. IDK maybe you'll be different than me and be able to do these things. Also with your understanding of each battalion you literally copy and pasted from wookiepedia...

Edited by Unkindled
adding more
  • Friendly 1

Sorry chief, but this is a FAT -1 from me. You were extremely mingey and Ive had horrible interactions with you. At some points, you have acted hella childish and idiotic. Also I havent seen you on for months and you decide to randomly pop in and try to go for this BIG position. Also, some of your application is extremely lacking in my opinion. I honestly think you are going to be inactive and you wont fill the position correctly. This is one of the biggest positions of the server and I dont see you doing barely anything to help Recon. Most of Recon is already doing well, and I dont think any change is going to come from you achieving this position. 

• Agree 4
  • Disagree 3
  • Funny 1

Doom the Boom

+1 i think smalljeff can improve his activity and from what i seen in the rancor channel recently he's changed up a bit, he was active on his Jedi so i wouldn't be suprised if he'll go sicko mode on his activity

• Agree 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

I'm gonna be real here brother, no disrespect you are a great lad, however I found as Shaak Ti that you mostly held on to the spot without really doing much or putting in a ton of work or showing any initiative saying you just "collect forms" Again you're a great lad and I don't want this to seem like something against you as a person, but I just didn't see the work ethic from you as Shaak Ti, nor do I think Reg, which even more than Shaak Ti, tends to become a position which people sit and become lethargic on. Given what I saw with you as Shaak Ti I don't expect that being Regimental Commander would be better, in fact I expect it would be worse to be honest as that is simply the nature of the position. With this being my reason I gotta hit ya with a -1 friend. 

• Friendly 1

Now heres my feed back on this ive worked with smalljeff for awhile and yall shouldnt go off of past experiences im sorry but that is a sorry excuse now is now the past is the past hell listen to the lad ideas before you minus him but smalljeff in my eyes you were a good Shaak ti and a good clone so with my experiences with you i will +1 this 

• Friendly 1

Former
Luminara Unduli 
41st BCMD Gree

+1

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Ok... As a lot of people know, SmallJeff and I have had our differences and they usually never ended well. 

SmallJeff, I used to see you as a mingey and annoying kid who annoyed the fuck out of me beyond belief (especially for my staff report, grrr)

HOWEVER, I have seen what you can do and also see you maturing a TON since i first joined the server. Had you posted this back then i would’ve said HELL NO but I honestly think you can do it now. Best of luck. 

+1

Edit: this wasn’t meant to be a roast, sorry if it seemed that way 

Edited by Carvis
  • Friendly 1
  • Management
Management

This Application has been DENIED due to poor community feedback.

You may apply for a Commander position in 30 days.

//locked

//moved to denied

• Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk