APPLICATION 5-3-4-8-9

-Classified- -Level 10 Clearance-

Steam Name: Pythin

RP Name: Tech | Advisor Tythin

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):STEAM_1:0:83180277

Squad You are applying for: Bad Batch

Why should you become a Commander?:

-Reason- [Under Document  (59LT]

The Reason I would Like to become commander is because there are some issues that have been brought across that I would like to fix up. Personally I feel that some of Bad batches image has been tarnished, and I would like to help fix it by increasing the work we do with other battalions, as well as making us as a unit a betterment for the server. Bad Batch, in my opinion, is a main squad on the server, because of the TV show, and that we have a reputation to live up to. We should be the ones showing the troopers how to act, and how to be the elite unit we are, and I would like to get it to that way. Another reason is because I have been in numerous amounts of CMD/leadership positions, and with that I could help bring some new training exercises into our role on the server. As I said before, Bad batch needs to be a staple squad for the server, and I hope to fix my guy’s attitudes, and get them into there characters, as well as help them in working with the other battalions. We should be the ones getting the missions done. 

One of the things I liked to fix is the Outreach program. Right now we have 2 main battalions for the squad, and the members can have as many other ones as they want. I want to fix that by having one main battalion for us to do things with, and also make weekly requirements to do outreach work, because hard work pays off with respect to gain. I think if I could use my leadership skills, and improvements into the squad. That it will be the bad batch that the server wants.

Experience:

-Tech in Bad Batch

-Base Ops XO

-Commander of Intel of Base Ops

-Alpha-22 Aven

-Alpha-24 Designation

-Sith Apprentice of the Wrath of the Order

-RT Lead In Rancor

Delta Squad Fixer 1140

41st CMD.

-Scout Officer

-Jet Trooper Lead

-41st Green Lead

-41st Intel Deputy Director

Being in 41st has been one of the greatest experiences I have had. I have made friends, and help lead its people to the way it is today. I have helped out some of our sergeants, and trained everyone to be ready for what is to come, and being in scouts means that I am in a place of leadership for the squad. I do what I can for them, and if I am presented with this role. I will help out my people to become better as a team, and better as a unit.

CG 2LT

-Riot Squad Officer

-Grizzer(Probably the Least Mingest)

Now CG was my first battalion I joined on the server, and as soon as I joined I helped out, and I can remember Xaze saying to me that I was one of the most dedicated privates he has seen, and I continued from then on. Improving the tryouts and docs, and making new ones. I made all the new people feel welcomed, and made everyone laugh and have fun at their posts. CG was a great choice for me because it taught me that if you can be a dedicated person to something, then you can accelerate at it. 

Knight 4

-Shadow

~Guardian

-Had Woods and Jem as My Apprentice{Trained him well}

PO1 of Naval

-Officer of the Engineering Corps

-COL in Base Ops

-Chief of Documents and Base Ops

-MSG In Rancor

Other Servers

Admiral Yularen

Now this was if not the biggest role I have ever had on a server. At the time I was a co-owner/Founder of a Server, and the owner said I will give you this and I said sure, and as it. I made damn sure to keep the server running. As Admiral Yularen it was quite different from this server. We didn't have naval. It was just Yularen as a High command in the server, and I was in charge of keeping everyone on the ship running at 100%. Now this might be irrelevant to this position, but I just to show you all that I can fulfill a role like this. I will not leave Hunter until I know that every single person in bad batch is doing there part, and I will improve on anything and everything anyone needs.

Sev of Delta Squad

Darman of Omega Squad

Boss of Delta Squad

104th Battalion Commander Wolffe

Commander of the Imperial Guard

Plo Koon

Clone Advisor(Basically like Clone General)

Third in Command of Clone Assassins

-CLASSIFIED-

MRP on Synergy

ARMY 1LT

NAVY SEAL XO

During my Time as Navy SEAL XO I was in charge of running the SEALS when Panda wasn't on. I would lead my SEALS with precision , and  whenever we were tasked with important missions I would be there to see it through. I also wouldn't have been like the other commander and rarely spend time with there troops, but I would be there to help them out each step of the way, and each time we would all have fun. I hope that getting the ball rolling for all the members in bad batch  will be great for them and be fun for all of us in BB

MRP on GG

Navy CPO

Navy Seal 24 CWO Pythin

DEVGRU Seal 24 Pythin

MRP on Another Server

PMC MSG Pythin

Do you understand the Lore of your Squad?::

Yes

Availability: School is starting up so my activity will have to be balanced with school during the weekdays, and the weekends I can be active till I need to do things

How long have you played on the server?: More over maybe 3000 or 2000 hours

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:   

Staff: Reach the Rank of Vet Admin 2x

-Game Master

-Achieved Game master of the week 2x

-Achieved Staff of the Week

-Trainer Officer

-Achieved the Rank of HA on MRP for Synergy

-Achieved Sith Apprentice Juggernaut

-Achieved the rank of Commander in Base Ops

-Achieved the Rank of Base Ops XO

Clone: 

-Earned Bad Batch Tech

-Reached the Rank of CMD

-Cooker

-Green Lead

-Scout Officer in the 41st

-Green Company Sniper

-Jet Trooper Lead

-Riot Squad Officer in CG

-Officer in Peace makers in CG

Jedi: Achieved the rank of Knight IV(II)

-Gained Shadow

-Gained a Padawan (Woods) and trained him to be a worthy Knight 

Banthaball MVP

Helped 41st get 2nd in the battalion vs. battalion

-Delta Squad Fixer

-Navy Seal XO

-Became ARC

-Became Alpha Class Status

-Became Rancor RT Lead

-Earned The Alpha Trooper Aven

-Helped Rancor win BvB 

Where do you want your squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want my squad to be one of the best there is on the server. I want them to be the most respected, by doing their work, as well as being there character. I want my guys to also be more of a family than just friends. I want us to care for each other, as well as look out for each other. If its my squad I don't want us fighting, or being rude to each other. I want us to be a unit, as well as be a staple point into the activity of the server. I also want our Outreach work to be on point, by having everyone fulfill the requirements, and just do stuff with other battalions. It helps them out, and also gives everyone more friends to look up to. I also want the relationships in SOBDE and bad batch to have great relations. I want it to get to the point that there is no hatred, and that we can all get along. Because we can. This isn't a place for hatred, and unwantedness. Its a place for people to get along, and make new friends. Which is what I accomplish with this unit.  

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a 3 month term limit and you must reapply after 3 months to maintain your Position?:  Yes

-End of Application-

-Signature-

Edited by Pythin
  • Funny 1

Former: Liaison

Banned

+1 

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

+1 

I was joking about the whole siege callouts btw lol

Anywhooo pythin we may not have seen eye to eye in the past but you’re a dedicated individual who knows what they are doing. GL.

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 Pythin has done great work while being a member of Base Ops and Rancor prior to his time in Bad Batch.  On that character I saw him occasionally host Tech Trainings too!  I think the work he's doing and has done speaks for itself and has certainly proven him worthy of this position!

• Friendly 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

Hey so even tho i really like u as a person Pythin and i do respect u i will have to leave some words here. 

I kinda feel that ur really mingy whenever i meet u (ur funny af.)

However i Don't feel like its the time yet. Maybe after Lucky's 2nd term? Who knows. 

Since i can't neutral i will have to -1 this application. However good luck! 

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

+1 i mean you and Lucky are both good candidates. But time to put mine up

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 fits the description of bad batch. May the best man win 

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Banned

+1 Good luck Gorilla 

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

+1, this man is incredibly dedicated and has a lot of care for what he works in. Sure, he may have done some stupid shit in the past, but over these past couple of months he has redeemed himself and has gained my respect as well. He was a great help to me while he was in Alpha, and even when he was not an Alpha he still came to help the boys out. 

Also, if Marvel gets SOBDE reg, he can work with Pythin to check with him to see how he is doing.

I'm supporting both of you buckaroos in this one, good luck!

Edited by silvers
  • Friendly 1

+1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

Head Admin

-1, feel like the other applicant is better at the moment

• Agree 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• Management
Management

You have been ACCEPTED for interview

Please contact myself and Sanchez for your interview before 9/3/2019 or your application will be DENIED

//locked

//moved to Pending

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk