It's time to go.

The time has come to end my path here at Synergy, but before I do that I want to talk about the memories I have with Synergy.

Day One on the server I was greeted by my trainer, the first person I ever met on the server, someone who was in my opinion a star example of what a trainer should be. (Ecstatic to train, pumped to be here, and hyped that there was a new person coming to Synergy.) That day I became part of the Coruscant Guard. CG TR3 Bbstine, this became a place where I'd come home from school and relax.

Day Nineteen on the server I left the Coruscant Guard and became part of the 327th as SGT Bbstine, here I retired my clone name as Bbstine, where he sat forever until I found myself as Delta-40 Fixer.

*Here is where I stop going about days* Day WhoFuckingCares I became Fixer, in my opinion the best Delta Squad I've ever known. Punda, Mupiov, Flynn, and myself. Here I found myself meeting the people who would eventually taught me everything about Synergy and what I needed to do to succeed. Here I met @Llama/Yoda @Dargon and @Thexan. Without these 3 we'd probably live in a Bbstine-Free Synergy. Llama who taught me what it meant to be apart of the server, and Dargon and Thexan who taught me what it meant to stand up for myself against people on the server who thought they could just push people over and award themselves with self-gain. Here is where I made the immediate decision to leave Clone life for good, and to throw myself into the Jedi Order full-time, which I did.

I served as a Jedi Padawan for the 187th as Dargon's Padawan when he was Mace Windu and he is the man who taught me how to achieve Knighthood, even though this fucko never got Knight through trials. I failed the trials 11-13 times, until I finally passed and became a Knight. (Promoted by Thexan in the most lazy way possible.) Here is where I went head to head with someone for my first time on the server, I had a choice; stay in Delta Squad as Fixer or become my Jedi Knight. (Take a guess what I did.)

As a Jedi Knight I focused 6 grueling months to achieving Jedi Master, which I did after I was Barriss Offee and Anakin Skywalker.

But I'm not here to talk about my positions, the experience is the journey and the end reward is nothing but meaningless. I want to commemorate the people who made me stay on this server, what gave me my drive to help Synergy and stick with it for two years.

@Joah : Met you because of Tyzen, we played Fortnite and you gave me my bypass key; used to be good buds but who knows what happened.

@Hudson : Reggy Boy Ocean Man, you showed me that even as a high position on the server you could still show some joy by singing.

@Max : When I saw that you could become Palpatine without paying the server a single cent, it showed me hope and it kept me wanting to push for more.

@Naavi : You will probably never see this, but you were the Overseer who gave me my first staff interview, and my first Sentinel trial; we were good pals you and I until you got tossed up into the real world never to return. 

@Egg and @Nightmare : Two of the absolute best Overseers I've ever seen. Baffled on how I see you guys now when I think about what I thought about you guys back then.

@Llama/Yoda, @Dargon, and @Thexan : You guys kept me in the Jedi Order, consoled me when I had questions or when I was genuinely confused, and when Llama and Dargon got banned I was fucking lost.

That is where @Tyzen comes in : Tyzen you fucking lad, you took over that spot when Dargon and Llama weren't there to help, showed me the ropes and you gave me the opportunity to become a Master.

@Esitt : Speaking of lad... Esitt my friend, we were the best two Forum Moderators to exist on the forums period. Keep killing it chief, hope the Intel Team works out with you and Dragon.

@Forseen : Forseen, THE DIRECTOR and Australian friend. You were an absolute influence on my time on the server and you kept me level headed when I needed it the most.

Regardless of who I @ somebody is going to be big depressed they didn't make my list. But let's not forget that at one point I did @ Everyone on the forums. https://i.gyazo.com/3fa15669d2e3434fc3c16522b4122a59.mp4 (Personally proud of this one.)

Goodbye Jedi Order, goodbye Rancor, and goodbye to the Staff Team. 

If you want to stay in touch I'll be in my Discord, and nothing would make me happier then to hear how everyone is doing. https://discordapp.com/invite/KXdW6p3

I won't lie when I say I'll miss Synergy, but things have to come to an end, I've got to move on, it's time to say goodbye.

I might not be welcomed at the gates to Valhalla, but I tell you this, I'm sure as hell welcome at the gates of the kitty kennel at adoption centers.

a73b208e339c8b33218a8f9b5a28cfed.jpg

• Winner 2
  • Friendly 10

Hope you have a good one and enjoy life

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

No ducking @ bruv that’s why I have more wool than you 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

Fuck Yeah no more jedi report forms

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

It's been a long time man when I first joined synergy back in 2017 and you were Barriss and still a admin I literally thought of you as a role model as a funny chill guy enjoying his time on the server. Im pretty sure its because of you I decided to stay on the server and make a fuck ton of memories with my battalion and the server. Hope to see you around again. o7

Goodbye and until next time you goon :)

I hope you can enjoy your life to the fullest and maybe even take some of these memories with you throughout your life. 

and to link a clip from one of my favorite movies, 

I think this sums you up pretty well.

And again, good luck out there gamer.

• Agree 1

Shed a tear on this one, one of the truest members of the community.

We joked around alot, I could always count on you to clear my head or take my mind off the stressful things.

From Shadow Company, the comeback of a century, from 0 members to 20 daily, we rebuilt that shit. WE, with the others, we rebuilt that shit.

Then Naval, Janitor Bbstine, the legend. Then big boy medical man. 

Then finally, my Director SubChannel, where you convinced me everything would be fine when I first went to you about resigning. Yet I resigned anyway. I kind of wish I had listened to you to be honest. 

I want to say thank you for everything, cos on a personal level you've helped me get through shit you don't even know about, real life shit I've bottled away and you've eased my mind with your ability to make me laugh. 

Bbstine, stay safe man. I really hope this big bad world treats you well.

I'll always be here to message. You've got me on discord. 

British