Bbstine's Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Chief Librarian Jocasta Nu | CT PVT Bbstine

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:123229741

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Veteran Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): (This question is outdated) No.

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I got extremely burnt out and was still in high school, time and work got the best of me.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: Time is on my side, I want to hop back into Synergy a little more then part-time and get back into staff. Although I admit I said I never wanted to be on the staff team again, as I matured I got better ideas for events and ways that I can help improve the staff team, this pushing me to become staff again. A sudden drive came back to me, I'm ready to take this up again.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes I do.

(Bet you didn't see this coming.)

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

+1 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

+1

r4ymo.gif

Developer

Why

+1

giphy.gif

Congratulations, you have been accepted for an interview,
make sure to contact a Head Admin by 07/16/19 to avoid getting denied.

// Locked

// Moved to pending

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Congratulations, you have been Accepted into the Staff Team.
You have passed the interview and you are now a Senior Admin.
Welcome to Hell!

spacer.png

Good luck buckaroo!

// moved to "Accepted"

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2