Miller's Rancor Battalion Commander Application

Miller

Steam Name

None Stop

RP Name:                                                                                                                                              

Executive Officer Valiant

Steam ID:                                                                                                                                         

STEAM_0:1:91644707

Battalion or squad you are applying for:                                                                                                                                            

Rancor Battalion

Experience:

(Rancor Only)

Executive Officer

Alpha Commander Valiant

Commander Colt

Fordo and Alpha 17

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I have been in only one battalion on my whole time in Synergy Roleplay and that is Rancor. I am very passionate about Rancor and its future, and I have also had the privilege to serve as an officer with many BCMD's inside of Rancor and have been taught many lessons on how to run a battalion,  and to keep healthy relationships with other battalions and squads. Ever since I joined Rancor I loved and aspired the aspect of becoming a ARC then being able to train the future ARCs of the server. Once I became a part of the Alpha Unit within rancor I was held up to a higher standard and did my best to expect it from the rest of the troopers within the battalion, and moved up the ranks to where i become part of Rancor high command. Then i was part of the group that are behind all of the big decisions in rancor for about 5 months now. I have also been able to be in many rancor projects that were implemented to the ARC program. I am also very proud of all the men that we have trained that have worked very hard to keep the battalions name respected and my officers that put a lot of  work to help rancor keep up with maintaining all the ARCs training and inspections. I am confident that I have the experience to lead rancor battalion to be a big asset to the server and the to Republic.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:                                                                                                                                                              

Yes

Availability:

All  Weekdays from 4 PM EST through 10 PM EST

All Weekends from 2 Pm EST through 11 PM EST

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:                                                                                                                                    

January 2, 2018

Do you have a microphone?:                                                                                                                                                    

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

Rancor should be a battalion known to have a high reputation in training their future ARCs and known to be very efficient at making troopers that excel at every task. I am also looking forward for Rancor to be one of the most active battalions while keeping its standards intact. The current officers and NCOs we have are very experienced people that I can depend on to be in higher places and still do there job within the battalion only with now more responsibilities. I know that when my term ends, Rancor will still be qualified to take on any task that comes our way and greatly to help the battalion and the server

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:                                                         

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:                                                                                                  Yes

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Small question for you my guy. I'm a bit tired of the beef between some rancor and SOBDE, every time a SOBDE member starts some beef with rancor I tell em to shut up, there should be Zero beef at all. (Only friendly banter between Alpha and Null, but that's lore)

• Friendly 5

+1. The man ever since returning has worked his way up from the bottom with very minimal complaint and has grown to be one of the best and most loyal XO's I've ever seen in Rancor. I have no doubt he'll perform very well as BCMD, I've been looking forward to seeing him as one. 

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

Lmao should’ve been Blitz after tofu but you done goofed.

but now I’m certain it’s your time +1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Banned

+1 no one else more fit or deserving of it at the moment.

3 minutes ago, JesusChrist said:

Maybe you could be a leader like me, as i lead the jews. You could lead the clones... is this clone jesus???

Edited by Jayarr
  • Winner 1

+1 My favorite Mexican, He is the best and I mean the best leader I have ever served under as an alpha. He is serious and he makes the hard choices. He knows how to run a battalion and HE ALWAYS KNOWS WHAT'S RIGHT! THAT'S THE THING ABOUT THIS MAN, HE IS ACTUALLY A SOLID LEADER.  I'm gonna go eat some Latina ass later, but this man needs no describing. I'd love to serve under him, especially as Blitz.

• Funny 1

+1 nothing but great experience with him and rancor 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic