Dennis' Battalion Commander Doom Application

Dennis

Steam Name: [SR] Dennis [SA]

RP Name: DU Regimental Commander Dennis

Steam ID (SteamID Finder😞

STEAM_0:0:86273369

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Commander Doom

Doom’s Unit PVT - Commander  

Experience: I joined Doom’s Unit right after my training as a cc and from the moment I joined the TS I knew that this was the place for me. Since then it has been my goal to make DU one of the best places people can be in. We have had our ups and downs but we have had more ups than downs that is for sure and I strive to keep it that way. I have been in Doom’s Unit for Five months on the 26th. I have been a commander in Doom’s Unit since the 23rd of March. I was the MEDL in DU for most of my time until I became Regimental Commander in DU. In my time as Regimental Commander for  DU, I have strived to make all of our branches thrive and active. As Reg ARC, ARF and ENG have started to grow and thrive as I have appointed good branch leads who are known for doing a great job in their branch. I wish to continue this work as Commander Doom and appoint the correct people to help me along my journey as Doom.

Base Operations 2ndLT - Commander

In base ops I joined as  Chief of Mining Operations, I wrote and created a whole mining system that is still used today, I then worked my way through the ranks and was Jan Dodanna for a small period of time. I was then put in charge of “General Operations” of Base Ops. I set up the current system of Lore Characters and implementing new ones. I was tasked with getting people active, and the rebranding of the janitorial branch to maintenance and the new implementation of QM to the server and the scheduled rated bunk inspections. Overall I have done my job to help base ops and am looking for a person to replace myself. I have started the work of the WMD program for Base Ops to help increase RP on the server. If I am to get Commander Doom then I will be stepping down to BO reserves.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I have a great understanding of Doom’s unit and the needs that the battalion has and am ready to help DU reach its fullest potential and thrive as a Unit, not a battalion because you know Doom’s Unit.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes, I understand Doom’s Unit Lore.

Availability: Monday-Thursday 3 PM CST - 10:30 PM Friday 3 PM -12 AM CST Saturday Basically all day. Sunday 3 PM - 10:30 PM  

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

| DU Commander Dennis has played for 1401:32:26.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I have Three MAJOR things that I want to work on in DU.

1. Numbers

2. Activity

3. Professionalism

How I am going to improve these things.

Activity, with being active as Doom (if I get it) it will set an example for the other members of the unit to be just as active as their commander. This will the snowball into the other things that I plan to work on. Numbers will be the next thing to improve after activity, with CT’s seeing that DU is an active Unit and the BCMD is active it will entice them to join along with other current players who want to join an active Unit. One of the other major changes I want to make to DU is the professionalism while some people may think otherwise or lower of DU due to past actions of other members I aim to change that and make DU one of the best “battalions” There are some other things within DU I wish to help improve is the activity of our ARC, ARF, ENG, MED branches. With the three things, I wish to improve stated above these will help these branches grow and thrive along with the great Branch Leads that have been appointed to the positions.  

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three-month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: yes

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Banned

+1

This is the mans we need

• Friendly 1

+1 nerd I remember when you were a dumby nco look at you now

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 Usefuls customz would like to make a business arrangement with Dennis co. I am looking to purchase some of your “laborers”

jk lmao but he is the most qualified person for the position that I know will be active.

• Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

Dennis is the best for the position, I do miss all those late night story times back when you were an NCO and I remember that you where the Medic son I never had. Sadly though, I will have to -1 since he is a Minecraft nerd and because I hate tall people.

Jk love ya Dennis +1

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

+1 My experiences with you have always been good and I think you're right for the position. Just make sure to work on Professionalism because my experience with the other DU members (NCOs and Enlisted) haven't been the greatest.  

• Friendly 1

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

5 hours ago, Scarecrow said:

Does this mean you are dropping you base ops work to focus DU

Yes I will be leaving base ops as soon as this Saturday or at the latest next Wednesday. There is one last branch lead that I need to appoint as the lead and 2ndIC both have stepped down. 

• Friendly 1

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Banned

+1 Good Luck

• Friendly 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Even though I am also applying for Doom, this man would be an excellent choice if I don’t get the position. Mans a good goob. He’s active and interacts with DU as if it’s his own family. 

Edited by Synyster
  • Friendly 1

Ex-DU CMD/XO - Wrote the lore for the original Havoc Squad members, it’s nbd 🥱 - Just your friendly neighborhood fucktard 

21 minutes ago, Synyster said:

Fat +1 from me, even though I am also applying for Doom, this man would be an excellent choice if I don’t get the position. Mans a good goob.

You uh, cant comment on other people's apps when you're applying for the position.

23 minutes ago, Synyster said:

Fat +1 from me, even though I am also applying for Doom, this man would be an excellent choice if I don’t get the position. Mans a good goob.

My man u cant respond to another person's app I'd delete if I were you

Banned

Rule was changed by square when there was another situation.

You can only give position feedback apparently, I don't like it personally but whatevs

20 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

You uh, cant comment on other people's apps when you're applying for the position.

1. “You may only give feedback on commander applications for a position you are applying for if it is positive and does not start drama.”

it it was positive so it’s allowed ya goob 

Ex-DU CMD/XO - Wrote the lore for the original Havoc Squad members, it’s nbd 🥱 - Just your friendly neighborhood fucktard 

20 minutes ago, Synyster said:
  1. “You may only give feedback on commander applications for a position you are applying for if it is positive and does not start drama.”

it it was positive so it’s allowed ya goob 

only feedback, not a VOTE

28 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

only feedback, not a VOTE

True, however one could argue a +1 is a part of feedback, as commanders aren’t “voted” for. I see it as just a shortened phrase for agreeing that the person is fit, and then giving the reason why. But I can remove it if it’ll make people feel better.

21 hours ago, Old Spartan said:

Neutral both of your applications are very weak. 

May I ask how?

+1 Dennis Best Girl, he Best Commander

• Friendly 1

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD Wolffe, Parjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

Super mega ultra +1 to Dennis. Hes done so many things to support his place in Doom, amazing roleplay and is very very strong with his lore. I've also seen multiple occasions where hes properly lead the Dooms Unit into a scenario and successfully came out on top!

Head Admin

+1, good boi

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• 2 weeks later...