Quill's Palpy v2

Quillhan

Steam Name: Quill Khan

RP Name: 327th ARC Sergeant Nine-One

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:1:47561524

Experience:

I will list a number of positions I held and briefly touch on them, so it’s not really long.

Captain Rex (twice): I was Rex twice during my 10 months here. The first term was amazing. It went really well and the 501st thrived. The second time was a bit
direr. The battalion was struggling and myself and the other members of the “Legendary Council”, or past coveted individuals of the 501st, came together to save it. I returned to the mantle of BCMD and with the help of a number of old and current 501st did my best to revive it and create a new suitor for BCMD, leaving it in the hands of Omalic.

Attack Regimental Commander/91st: My time as Reg was a bit rough. Overall I think I did OK, but my summer job kept me from doing a lot of what I wanted too. I ultimately resigned after doing what I thought was short of my best. I would give myself like a 6.5/10 on this term. I was also in the 91st on my second clone. I didn’t do much other than the occasional pointer and event participation.

104th: After I resigned for 2 months, I made a return to  Synergy with the 104th. My time here was just to hang out and have fun. I gave a helping hand where I could. Loved my time here, made a lot of friends too.

41st: I came to the 41st after my time as Rex. My plan was to tone down my effort on clone, but still wanted to find a new home. I really liked the 41st and wish I spent more time there. After Egg’s resignation, it didn’t feel the same and I left for SOBDE.

Null: I am currently in Null, I love SOBDE and really enjoy it here. I hope I have helped and everyone has had a good time with me. I have bounced around Outreach from the 501st to the 212th and tried to take this role as another RP role.

Jedi: After my resignation from Rex I wanted to try something new, I started maining Jedi. I ascended the ranks to Master, lead ACE, and was a Sentinel Manager. I really enjoyed Jedi, but it grew repetitive and I resigned this past week.

Sith: Although Sith is new, I have had a lot of fun with it since it’s release. I have reached assassin apprentice and plan on doing things with Sith in the future, if possible.

Senators: I have always wanted to be a Senator, originally applying for Aang within the first months of being on Synergy. I am currently Mas Amedda and have held the position for about 2 months. I have was also Lux, for close to a month before Tyzen promoted me. I love Senators and have been treating it as my baby since I got into it. I love RPing and made a name for myself for it. I still have plans and getting Palpatine would only further cement those into happening.

Staff: I have been a TRM and a GMO twice. I am currently and HA and have been for about 2 months, I think. The staff has been a ride, I enjoy it. I try to come at it in a friendly way. I try my best to see all sides and treat everyone with respect. :)

Chancellor: I was Chancellor for a full term. Good times. I didn’t accomplish everything I wanted to so I am going to reapply. I did create a new tryout system and implemented as much RP as possible into what Senators could do. I was also a heavy advocate for server-wide RP and did many things in the game to bolster the server’s population and enjoyment levels.

Why should you become Chancellor?:

I love this community. I have done a lot for it over the past 10 months. I have been passionate about it since I first joined. I have made a lot of friends everywhere throughout my time here. I have been apart of everything except for Base Ops. I enjoy my time here and am active in-game. I have tons of experiencing leading and bringing things back to former glory. I even offered to run for Blackout if needed, but Kurt has done well and I am glad he got it. I have knowledge of how each regiment works and have been an officer, or had officer experiences in them all. I want to promote RP, while still having fun. I recently had the Republic raid the Sith Temple, because a contract I had with Joah was broken. That all happened in RP. I also worked with Max and Tyzen closely, two great chancellors. I know what works and what doesn’t. I am not afraid to put my foot down and say that it has to be done this way but am still able to be sympathetic/compassionate. Overall, I think I am a good choice, but y’all can judge for yourselves.

Do you understand the lore of the Republic Military?:

I am not the best with lore. I have seen the TV series 6 or 7 times, and of course, seen all the movies. I love the Clone Wars more than any other time period in the Star Wars Universe, but I do understand and know the basics.

Availability:

I go back to college the 22nd and my schedule will revolve around my school work and class times. Right now I spend at least 3-5 hours a day online. I think I should be able to maintain that, but I am always contactable via discord and tend to remain in TS when doing other things.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:
I am just going to list them, as stated in my signature since I already answered above.

Captain Rex x2

Attack Regimental Commander
91st Enlisted

104th NCO

41st Officer

A’den Skirata

Jedi Master

Branch leadership

Sith Apprentice

Lux Bonteri

Mas Amedda

TRM
GMO x2

HA

Sev

Scorch

Chancellor Palpatine

327th NCO

What do you feel the role of the Chancellor is?

I think that the role of chancellor should be similar to what Max did. When he was on he was in character at all times, only breaking it under special circumstances. I also really liked how Max did simulations for almost every battalion and deployments for them as well. I think I would adopt that as well and have specified dates for main server roleplay events. Similar to what I did with the Sith. Ultimately, Palpatine should have his foot in almost everything in regards to the server and be there to help make tough calls on server related business. Palpy should also be there to oversee, advise, and give advice to all who need it. He and Mas should also be managing and running Senators as best they can.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes, I have a snowball. No more webcam mic! :)

Where do you want the Republic Military to be at the end of your term?:

I think the server has been moving in a positive direction these last few weeks. I want to build on that and create a cohesive unit. I don’t think there is a lot of ‘beef’ between battalions, Jedi, etc. so I would hope that continues. Overall, I would want it to be functioning, not dead, and to make sure all the gamers are having fun. Hopefully, I will be able to help the Directors with the Base Ops revamp. Everyone who runs something on CWRP wants there a term to be great and by the end of it for everyone to be active and to be considered one of the best on the server. I have been lucky to have a number of terms like that under my belt. Ultimately, I want to bring that to the entire server. I really just want all the gamers to have fun. If I can get everyone to look back and be like “Playing when Quill was Palpy was fun”, or something like that is my goal.

How do you plan to change the Republic Military under your command?:

First off, we need to have more sims and single-battalion deployments. These are, in my opinion, really enjoyable. I plan to try to promote cohesion between battalions and create solid command structures in each via High Command. Also, I will push people to strive to reach their potential. I want the focus of BCMDs and community leaders on the server to be mentorship. I want people to have their XOs or second in charge to be groomed for Leadership. The server has been making a comeback, but the overall mentality needs to change. The server can still be light-hearted and serious RP and I would like it to go that way.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes.

Do you understand that your position has a two-month term and you may only serve two terms maximum?

Yes.

• Winner 1
Banned

The fuck is this shit.

+1

That's a +1 from me dog - Randy Jackson

but for real +1 good guy and brought Great RP 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Banned

A P R I L F O O L S L O L 

+1

r4ymo.gif

13 minutes ago, Quill Khan said:

Staff: I have been a TRM and a GMO twice. I am currently and HA and have been for about 2 months, I think. The staff has been a ride, I enjoy it. I try to come at it in a friendly way. I try my best to see all sides and treat everyone with respect. :)

Copy paste my dude ;3

15 minutes ago, Quill Khan said:

I am currently Mas Amedda and have held the position for about 2 months

Nice, i'll remain neutral for now until I feel like writing more later.

Edited by Jax
42 minutes ago, Quill Khan said:

Null: I am currently in Null, I love SOBDE and really enjoy it here. I hope I have helped and everyone has had a good time with me. I have bounced around Outreach from the 501st to the 212th and tried to take this role as another RP role.

42 minutes ago, Quill Khan said:

327th ARC Sergeant Nine-One

Press x to Doubt +1

• Funny 1
  • Management
Management

+1

:omegalul:

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Founder
Founder

+1 you are a meme, your life is a meme, and palpy is a meme.

Yes we need the 2x back as palpy as when he was Rex

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone