Battalion Commander Bly

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:95125075

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

327th Star Corps

How many terms have you held the position?:

One Term

Why do you wish to maintain this position?:

During my experiences with the 327th I’ve witnessed the rise and fall of many BCMDs. Both learning from their prowess, but also through their downfall. Witnessing the ever changing times of the 327th, I believe I have gained both the experience and the ambition to continually exceed expectations. Refining both the abilities of my members and our leadership core, I believe that I have successfully ameliorated the 327th with the assistance of my loyal members. Reiterating the true passion that both my Commanders and I have for the battalion, I believe that it is important that I continue to work on the continual development of 327th's structure and refinement of leadership.

If I am given the opportunity to further mould the 327th I believe that I can continually inaugurate the 327th into a well oiled machine. In turn, building the foundation for future leaders of this amazing battalion. With the assistance of my established high command, I believe that if given the ability to continue my leadership of this battalion, I can accomplish my original intentions with the battalion. Advancing both its activity and structure, I believe that I can spearhead the 327th into new horizons untouched by leaders previous.   

Current Availability:

Monday - Friday: 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm MT. Then 11:00 pm - 2:00 am MT

(3:00 pm  - 8:00 pm EST. Then 1:00 am - 4:00 am EST)

Saturday -Sunday: Over 6+ hours (any time)

What have you achieved within your battalion/squad during your past term?:

1. Increased average daily members from 4-5 up to 10-12

1. Established a concrete promotion regulation and development program for NCOs and Officers

2. Reworked the entire Warrant Officer and Junior officer system for the 327th. Focusing more on event leadership and granting the opportunities to further develop the well being of the battalion in turn, helping themselves in the process.

1. Revamped the 327th regiments with the assistance of its leaders

1. Changed and automated our intel system alongside my Commander Regional

1. Established a structured and adept high command

1. Revived our officer and NCO core

1. From 5 active officers to 16

2. From 7 active NCOs to 29

1. Established the 327th Discipline branch alongside my XO Cannon

1. Developed training regiments to enforce more seriousness through the implementation of completely revamped training documents and the promotion of adept qualities within active leaders.

1. Drastically reduced arrests within the battalion

1. Developed a concrete strike system that is enforced by our officers and commanders.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your battalion/squad?:

1. Adding trainings and establishing concrete prerequisites for K-company

2. Further developing the seriousness and leadership capability of our officers core through confident role modeling and mentor ship.

3. Establishing a concrete regiment training schedule and building the foundation for regiments to thrive within a more strict system.

4. Adding K-company tryouts and developing role specific capabilities to K-company members

5. Further developing and  establishing the high command structure within 327th. In turn building the foundation for successful leaders.

6. Re-developing the Jedi system within the 327th with the assistance of Aayla

7. Revamping our current tryouts to enforce more RP and foster the enlistment of invested quality members

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Of course.

• Winner 2

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

Banned

+1 Best BCMD Ive seen

• Friendly 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Absolutely. You were one of my inspirations as a BCMD and you saved a battalion that seemed just about fucked sideways from its previous leadership. Two rows of 327th at DB? I think that says a lot.

• Friendly 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

-1 dumb snow commie, you canadians and your hockey “we love to skate on ice while drinking our maple syrup from your Canadian bacon (no such thing) mugs all like “ohh eh””.

+1 jk but I’ll go sicko mode on u if you make fun of me if I don’t got a mic again.

• Funny 1

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

+1 

Turned around what a lot thought was a lost cause and made it into something to aspire to be. One of the best BCMDs on the server at the moment.

Edited by Gadget
Phones auto correct is stupid
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 2

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

+1 Ok so list of why should Poe be Bly

1)Hes Canadian.

2)On weekend hes doing school.

3)He loves JoJo Bizzare advanture.

4)Only officer thets doing something.

5)With out him 327th would be dead.

6)Better then Chambers.

7)Love younger people of this community.

8)Hes XO is mini Hitler/Stalin.

9)Hes active as fu*k.

10)...

• Funny 3

Literally saved this battalion, with no commanders, hell no active senior officers and a few shaky lieutenants, has managed to get the structure remade and functioning. This man had every reason to give up as everything fucked up right before he became BCMD and he’s persevered.

i worked with you for a time, and you’ve done much sense then, but your work is not done yet.

+1

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

+1 Your confidence rises and it seems you are doing what every BCMD should be doing, making sure his/her battalion is striving and being successful, keep doing what you have been doing Poe.

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.