Old man Korm's Papa Kal App.

Korm

Steam Name: Korm

RP Name: Null-11 Skirata

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18305751

Battalion or squad you are applying for:
Papa of the Null and Commando’s that he trained. Kal Skirata. Squad Lead of Null

Experience:

I started the server in October of 2017, didn’t think I was gonna stick around. I just wanted to have some fun and check it out, but I found fun and friendship and I’m glad I stayed.

104th

I joined 104th in november, stuck around with them for a good month and so on. Went from PVT in the 104th to being TRO WPO ARCO Captain Korm. I then joined up with the group that I’ve been most famous for.

Null

I got Kom’rk skirata sometime before christmas. I stuck with my 104th family and was their outreach, and for a  month I had my fun until Apache resigned. January I got Ordo and I was Null’s Second in command/xo. Cipher trusted me with this power and let me do tryouts, I spammed tryouts until I found suitable members to be in the squad and it took me forever to get a nice, full squad. Soon after that, Cipher was reported for inactivity and was removed. I felt I had to step up and save the null and I did. I ran for papa kal, got that and remained as papa kal for a good 5 months. I helped out 104th and any other battalion that requested my help.

SOBDE REG

So, this one here. I’ll say. I think I did okay, even tho certain people will disagree with my methods. When I was regimental, I hosted tryouts for Covert Ops, And other squads, I did training and simulations, and during my SOBDE REG time for a month or two I even helped out 41st for 2 weeks and CG for a good while with my second clone. IRL eventually got to me and I had to dip out of CWRP for a few months.

Other:

I was also selected out of other applicants to be Bail Organa when Core was Palpatine. Did that and helped with many passive RP events. I remained Bail when Max returned and helped him in various passive RP events.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I like being a commander, I can’t lie.I met tons of good guys and friends. I want to focus here and help Fix SOBDE.I still feel I can be a good squad leader despite a few irl hiccups. If I am accepted for this I get to help a new addition to the CWRP family and SOBDE, and if not. I’ll still be able to help people out as I’m currently in SOBDE and trying to fix everything. I’m serious about helping SOBDE otherwise my combined time on the server wouldn’t have been 1 year+, while remaining in the same regiment. I can bring a plethora of experience to the new squad and I know I’m mature enough to be a squad leader/battalion commander. Being in SOBDE is the funnest experience I’ve had on GMOD CWRP Server. I love the fact that there is such a figure like Kal Skirata, Boss, Rex, Neyo, Niner, Gregor and the other RC/Null’s and Commanders on the server. Bad batch being added made me extra happy cuz they’re lore.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

I do indeed. Mandalorian Lore/Null is my favorite of star wars.

Availability:

4-6 hours a day, Maybe more or less depending on how I feel.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

1 year and 5 months.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

Well. Some people think SOBDE are mingey. I want to remove that thought from everyone's mind. We’re all working on it at the moment, but I want Null, being the first clones created, to be big brothers, like they are in my eyes. Big deals, who are elite without acting like it, that type of deal. Those of us that are currently in SOBDE act like we’re special forces, and we are even in Lore. I want to make them pretty much the Squad people can call on when they need help. Like I want all of SOBDE to be.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Of course. This ain’t my first rodeo.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

I do indeed.

Edited by Korm
  • Winner 2

Neutral, how do we know that you won’t just leave after like a month of being Kal and not keep on going through that rotation

Edit: My memory is a bit fucked like the rest of my pog self lmao I got Korm confused with someone else lmao. +1.

Edited by Red_Panda
Changed Vote
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly 2

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

To add to this. I have a few plans involved for my return, if I am accepted. With the newer thing about toxicity and after speaking to @Heart and @Carter I'm going to completely rework Null's tryouts. Be a bit more lenient in some places and what not. I don't want to leak my ideas, but yeah. I got some plans growing in my old man brain.

1 minute ago, Red_Panda said:

Neutral, how do we know that you won’t just leave after like a month of being Kal and not keep on going through that rotation again?

Shut up nerd. I left that time to help omega since they needed a squad lead.

1 minute ago, Korm said:

Shut up nerd. I left that time to help omega since they needed a squad lead.

I’m speaking about the previous times being Kal. 

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

• Management
Management

Fat +1.
This will be our Kal'buir

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 You're a great friend and a great leader and for the third time I believe you can make this position better than what you did before with it

For the others that say he isn't going to change or implement anything or saying that he's just going to leave again 

1st: Korm always tries to perfect things the way he sees them fit and always keeps his squad members in check no matter what so I doubt that things will be the "same" 
2nd: Everyone always leaves it just depends on what you do before you leave and how long it takes you to and I believe that it will be quite a while when he fixes Null up 
SpideyDuoInline.jpg

Edited by Derv
you're an old mf Korm
7 minutes ago, Red_Panda said:

I’m speaking about the previous times being Kal. 

I don't recall what you mean... When I ran for Kal in feb of 2018 I was Kal for atleast a good 5 months. Second time I ran for kal I was him for a month an a half maybe before going for Niner to keep them from getting a rando as squad leader, can you please elaborate on what exactly you mean? I'm drawing a blank on when I left after a month.

Korm has proven time and time again that he is a competent leader. He's been Ordo and Kal multiple times, and proven that he knows how to get shit done. He's been in SOBDE for longer than I can remember. He is currently the only person that I think can and should be Kal, in my opinion. Also, he is called the father of SOBDE, so he has to complete the prophecy and become Kal again.

This is the biggest +1 I can possibly give.

• Management
Management
2 minutes ago, 41st Logic said:

Neutral leaning -1. You were wiped for a reason.

still love you tho korm

You do realize we were reinstated right? It was just an oopsie.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

18 minutes ago, 41st Logic said:

Neutral leaning -1. You were wiped for a reason.

still love you tho korm

So, as you know now, probably. We were all Re-instated except for a few of us due to internal issues the Majority of SOBDE thought was right. Directors and founders came in weighed in on it. I'm Ordo again and I'm here to fix it.

I can't get into much detail but according to the Directors I was one of the persons who wasn't at risk of being removed.

• Winner 1
4 minutes ago, Korm said:

So, as you know now, probably. We were all Re-instated except for a few of us due to internal issues the Majority of SOBDE thought was right. Directors and founders came in weighed in on it. I'm Ordo again and I'm here to fix it.

I can't get into much detail but according to the Directors I was one of the persons who wasn't at risk of being removed.

Well thats an oopsie bc i wasnt told

so +1

Edited by 41st Logic
  • Agree 1

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

Does this fucker not know how to stay away? 

Korm, I've known for you for a while now. You were probably one of the best Kals I've seen and served under. I know we've had some bad water under the bridge, but we came past that and saw eye to eye with each other. I know you have good intentions as a squad leader and you've always had. You've always wanted to sort out some of the callow people within SOBDE and the squad. You're not insanely strict, but you maintain well. You know it's a game and knows when its time to have fun and when to be serious. I really couldn't think of a better person within SOBDE or currently in Null right now to run for Kal'buir. I do wish you the best of luck for your third time running within Null. If you ever need support or questions, shoot me a private message.

+1

• Agree 2

Easy +1

Korm is and has always been a huge voice of reason in SOBDE and his leadership is valued by SOBDE as well. He isn't afraid to remove someone when it's necessary and he has been pushing for SOBDE to go in the right direction for a whole year.

+1  ... is there even a explanation needed as to why

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8