Heart's Grand Master of the Order Application

Heart

Steam Name: [SR} Heart [HA]

RP Name: Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43680174

Experience:

I'll keep it to the important ones

212th Engineer Officer Cordis

In the 212th, the ENGO position was my first leadership role. It helped me get acquainted with different people that have become some of my close friends. It allowed me to also have my first experience with roleplay and how to manage a branch within a battalion.

Foxtrot 39 Lead Gregor

As my first BCMD position, it was undoubtedly an eye opening experience. Although I did resign a few weeks early, it was due to the circumstance that The Order was in, and the responsibility that fell over me. As Gregor, I gained experience managing and being more serious. I reformed the squad to be much more respectable than what it was in previous terms and was not afraid to punish those that required it. Although some may say that I was inactive, the work that was being done in Jedi and Clone as well as staff was being balanced as equally as I could make it. The inactivity problem will be nonexistent with my resignation and my newfound dedication to helping The Order.

-------Jedi-------

Jedi Consular | Chief of Healers (Xin/Vokara Che)

When I attained the rank of Knight, I joined the Consular branch and quickly was given a manager position. Through this, my first contributions to the order were made. The Consular branch was not in the greatest state, and was not extremely active. Although I can't be given all the credit for helping its activity, I definitely did as much work as I could to make sure the trials were consistently happening and that people who wanted to become Consulars could. After a few months, I was selected to become a Master, and my work continued from there.

High Jedi General Adi Gallia | Consular Lead

Adi Gallia was the first and only Jedi General position that I have held. Holding responsibilities of both Master, 91st Jedi General and Gregor at the time,  it was definitely not easy. But I took it all with open arms, and persevered through my months of the positions, performing well among my peers within those months.

As a Master, I held trials and helped newer players in both The Order and around the base/ship. I didn't do anything extremely outstanding within The Order, as most of my recognition came as being a Jedi General.

In 91st, I helped ensure the battalion was alive, and that the morale was high. I put in as much work in helping the battalion as much as if I was in a Commander position. It is one of my greatest accomplishments and I can confidently say that my work was appreciated.

The Consular Branch was in need of reform when I achieved Consular Lead. The biggest problem that we had was how difficult it was for my managers to host trials. I made some drastic changes to the trial, as well as appointed new 'high command' to make sure that everyone is actively contributing to the branch, and removing those who do not participate.

Jedi Advisor Shaak TI

Currently, I hold the position of Shaak Ti. Without a Yoda or Mace Windu, I am in charge of The Order. I have not made any drastic changes, but I do plan to make improvements on certain aspects of the order to try and encourage more people to get on their Jedi and, well, do stuff. A lot of the problems that people come to me with is that the majority of the Jedi Order does not want to get on their Jedi because it's merely "A trial simulator". I plan to encourage more RP scenarios and pushing for more people to switch to their Jedi for different reasons besides promotions.

Why should you become Grand Master?:

To put it straight forward: The Order is in need of a strong leader. I was entrusted to be the one to bring Jedi back to the state it was in the "golden age".  Of course, I won't be doing this alone. I have the support of the High council, and will be using them not as a system that I run, but a system that I refer to when doing anything involving The Order. I have the support of experienced members of the community, such as Tyzen and Lighig, who will help me in adjusting to the changes of becoming Yoda. But most importantly, I will hopefully have the support of the community.

I will constantly and consistently be referring back to these main sources of feedback and guidance to ensure that this term will not be wasted. I want to make sure that The Order and the high council are in agreement in what should be done. Because I want to make sure that any changes that take place, it's because the community has been wanting it, and not because I'm the highest rank and 'I believe what is best'. After all, we're run by the players, we should be for the players.

Still, I'm not afraid to take initiative, and that although some changes may not please everyone, it will hopefully be in the best interest of future players/members.

Do you understand the lore of the Jedi Order (as relevant to Clone Wars)?:

Before the Clone wars, Jedi were mainly peacekeepers who traveled the Galaxy and, essentially, functioned as law enforcement. They were planned to be soldiers, but instead preferred to be the role that they took at the time.

However, Master Sifo Dyas foresaw a massive conflict, and begun the construction of the Clones on Kamino to create an army for the republic. Thus, begun the Clone Wars. The role of the Jedi shifted from only peacekeeping to a variety of things. Mainly, Jedi became Generals and Commanders, in charge of different battalions and sub-units, assisting in battle-strategy or even participating in the battles themselves. Since the Jedi got involved in the war, it is only natural that the Sith would get involved on the Separatist side. This caused many Jedi to die in combat, and made controversy on whether they have strayed too far from being peacekeepers. Still, the Jedi were probably the only way the Republic were able to succeed in the countless battles against the CIS.

Availability:

(In Eastern Standard Time)

During Vacations/Weekends-- All the time. For a reference, usually 10:00am - 10:00pm

During normal school schedule-- 2:30pm - 10:00pm

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

In no particular order:

Head Admin

Gamemaster Manager

Chief of Healers & Consular Lead

High Jedi General

Shaak Ti

Squad Lead of Foxtrot

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want the Jedi Order to be at the end of your term?:

To put it simply, I want people to be enthusiastic to come on their Jedi, and willing to cooperate rather than doing everything independently. I want it to be more together and have the different members of The Order to function like a battalion because, as it is, we don't entirely feel the battalion-family vibe that dedicated battalion members get among themselves.

Still, the relationship between battalions and Jedi should see improvement as well, with Jedi acting as Jedi should within battalions, and creating connections between new and unique personalities that each battalion brings.

Finally, the attitude of The Order will be turned around, as the amount Jedi being arrested is unacceptable. With the inclusion of disciplinary team, I hope that the attitude and behavior is changed. For those who decide that they believe their Jedi is a throwaway job that they can use to break rules, they will be punished. There will be a stricter system of punishment within the Jedi, to the point where people shouldn't treat it as a role with no repercussions and it can become a respected position once again.

How do you plan to improve relations within the Jedi Order between branches?:

The relations between branches will, hopefully, come together with the encouragement of more role play within The Order as they can utilize each other's strengths to perform duties and tasks that would most likely take place in the Star-wars universe. Although even slight rivalries will undoubtedly emerge, I want to hear that no branch is the worst or that no branch is 'dead', but that all the branches are sustained and all able to actively perform their specializations. Relations may also improve as we encourage Padawans to seek Knights or Masters to answer their questions and find out all the types of branches to discover which may fit them the best. A big change that a few have started talking about adding is a change to Knights/Padawan system to encourage more learning and interactivity between the two.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your Grand Master rank?:

Yes

Biggest +1 ever. No one else could get this position and excel into greatness besides him. Heart was one of the best Adis the 91st could ever have. He always looked out for not only the jedi and himself but every single troop i ever had. He put so much work into his position and still puts more and more into it everyday. I would love to see where the jedi order sits a month from now under hearts supervision because i know he will excel at his job and bring the order back into a great position. I dont know where i would be now as Neyo without having Heart as my Jedi General and as a friend. 

• Agree 1

+1 I have taught this man how to engineer and saw good leadership in him, thus I made him ENGO, and from there he only grew more and more and I am very proud to see him go so far. I feel in my personal opinion this spot is the next step for him to show his major leadership skills and management to help the Jedi order. 

• Agree 1

Enormous +1, He is one of the best leaders on the sever, he helps people when he can. He trusts people with respect.  He helped change my ways. I learned a lot of things from him. 

• Agree 1

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

Gonna have to stay neutral on this.
My experiences with your leadership in my short time in Foxtrot was not the best, and left me believing you where not the best of leaders.

While yes, you do put in a lot of work, your leadership has been called into question in the past and I am concerned that you are not ready for the position. The council even believed you were not fit for Shaak Ti when you went for it on the 28th of November. You were elevated to the position by the founders and Lighig (I presume he was involved) who believe that you have developed enough to be fit for the position only around three weeks later. I haven't seen much change in you during the time you got denied and when you were given the position, and after you assumed the position of leader of the order.

This is a direct question, everyone knows that the former Yoda's have influence even after they leave the position; how do you plan on offering something different and making the positive forward steps that are necessary for the order with some of the people who got it into the place it currently is still holding a great deal of influence over you?

And finally, how do you plan on enacting the improvements that you set forth in your application?

I may change to + or -1 depending on your answer.

• Disagree 2
  • Friendly 1

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

44 minutes ago, Mitchel said:

My experiences with your leadership in my short time in Foxtrot was not the best, and left me believing you where not the best of leaders.

While yes, you do put in a lot of work, your leadership has been called into question in the past and I am concerned that you are not ready for the position. The council even believed you were not fit for Shaak Ti when you went for it on the 28th of November. You were elevated to the position by the founders and Lighig (I presume he was involved) who believe that you have developed enough to be fit for the position only around three weeks later. I haven't seen much change in you during the time you got denied and when you were given the position, and after you assumed the position of leader of the order.

This is a direct question, everyone knows that the former Yoda's have influence even after they leave the position; how do you plan on offering something different and making the positive forward steps that are necessary for the order with some of the people who got it into the place it currently is still holding a great deal of influence over you?

And finally, how do you plan on enacting the improvements that you set forth in your application?

This. im going to stay neutral becauae your resignation from your previous position left questions unanswered 

Neutral

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
44 minutes ago, Mitchel said:

I believe that having Lighig and Tyzen as advisors will not make any negative influence. Just because I'm using them as guidance does not mean that they will be making the decisions for me. Saying that, I do not believe it is neither Tyzen's nor Lighig's fault the order is in the state that it is. It was not what they did, but what wasn't done (yet), and their experience will be invaluable to my time as Yoda. 'A great deal of influence' is an understatement, they are here as a way for me to get adjusted and to make sure I'm doing my job effectively, not to back-seat run the order.

Enacting the improvements will not be a problem; we've discussed multiple things in the council that will help not only with the activity, but the inter-relations within the Order. As seen by recent actions, minginess and disrespect is far less tolerable. Padawans and Knights are slowly but surely becoming more interested in the RP scenarios that I and a few other masters have set forth. All that I'm missing now to fully "revive" the order is to get everybody involved, and to let time do its healing. There is only so much that I will do without making executive orders, because again, the council should approve of a change before its implemented, as that's the philosophy I believe in.

I know you personally are not very fond of me holding leadership positions, and although I cannot pinpoint a reason why, you are entitled to your opinion without repercussion.

• Agree 2
4 hours ago, Heart said:

I believe that having Lighig and Tyzen as advisors will not make any negative influence. Just because I'm using them as guidance does not mean that they will be making the decisions for me. Saying that, I do not believe it is neither Tyzen's nor Lighig's fault the order is in the state that it is. It was not what they did, but what wasn't done (yet), and their experience will be invaluable to my time as Yoda. 'A great deal of influence' is an understatement, they are here as a way for me to get adjusted and to make sure I'm doing my job effectively, not to back-seat run the order.

Enacting the improvements will not be a problem; we've discussed multiple things in the council that will help not only with the activity, but the inter-relations within the Order. As seen by recent actions, minginess and disrespect is far less tolerable. Padawans and Knights are slowly but surely becoming more interested in the RP scenarios that I and a few other masters have set forth. All that I'm missing now to fully "revive" the order is to get everybody involved, and to let time do its healing. There is only so much that I will do without making executive orders, because again, the council should approve of a change before its implemented, as that's the philosophy I believe in.

I know you personally are not very fond of me holding leadership positions, and although I cannot pinpoint a reason why, you are entitled to your opinion without repercussion.

After reading through everything put forth you don’t seem to be a strong independent leader with your own ideas and seem to rely on others often.

Edited by Feds
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1

Heart. You clearly show you have the passion to hold this position. After reading all of your reasonings behind people -1ing are the greatest replies that somebody could ever ask for on an application. When you got Gregor I was there, sad, but there lol. You're getting a +1 from me. You receiving advisory from two previous Yoda's is great, just make sure to make your council yours and not theirs.

+1, get that bread.

1 hour ago, IKE said:

This may sound dumb but what did he do bad with Gregor? This isn’t me argueing, it’s just that I legitimately don’t know 

To answer your question, he did not do a whole lot. The main thing was that his leadership was lacking during his term of Gregor.
So he wasn't bad, but he was apathetic, and that is not something the order needs.

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

2 hours ago, Feds said:

After reading through everything put forth you don’t seem to be a strong independent leader with your own ideas and seem to rely on others often.

This is not true. He doesnt rely on others often but he has them look into what is going on and have them give input and that is what any great leader should do. He makes sure his idea passes other people standards and makes sure it is the best it can be. And you can see in what you quoted him on he says "Just because I'm using them as guidance does not mean that they will be making the decisions for me." and he also said "they are here as a way for me to get adjusted and to make sure I'm doing my job effectively, not to back-seat run the order."

• Winner 1
21 hours ago, Heart said:

While you have answered by questions, I do not know exactly how well they were answered. As they appear to have brought up more questions than answers.

For what you said about making improvements, you gave me no new ideas or things that you wish to be more implemented, except for generic answers. Such as "increasing RP" and cutting down on minging. This changes were instilled by the founders due to the order's increasingly apathetic state. Something that I do not wish to continue.

The lack of specifics also is troubling because each issue was just things listed  by the founders instead of other things you believe to be issues along with them. Do you wish to do these things because you want to, or because the founders told you to? You were a high jedi general and yet you failed to notice these issues before the founders stepped in (if you did then you were not very vocal about it and I apologize if I am mistaken.) and this calls into question exactly what Fed's says. (Yes I realize that I did do enough as well, however you were a master for a far much longer time than I was)

17 hours ago, Feds said:

you don’t seem to be a strong independent leader with your own ideas and seem to rely on others often.

These issues and many more from my experiences with you do make me believe that you have the high possibility to be heavily influenced by former Yoda's and others. You have the opportunity to breathe new life into the order, and by over relying on others you can cripple your own growth as well as the orders by stagnating it with old ideas. ( To be clear, having council is not bad, I am calling into question your ability to create an independent judgment from the advice given to you. )

As for you instituting the changes you want, I do understand that a lot of it has to go through council, but as I stated previously, the founders have already gave us more strict rules. Such as us having to take RP more seriously and actively encourage it. Coming up with ideas to bring up to council is an example of actively attempting to bring your vision of the order to life. As the current acting leader of the order, you have a lot of influence, at the first council meeting you hosted, you can bring up many ideas to the high council for implementation. Your only two ideas were to make padawan tournaments allow non combative tests (which has been brought up previously) and to make the process of getting named master positions somewhat harder by asking another question. Your lack of ideas again, is disturbing to me.

To answer your question, I am not fond of your leadership because you are apathetic. During the last few weeks as Gregor, you repeatedly stated that you only wanted to finish out your term as Gregor, then leave the position. Instead of giving it over to Sixta who wanted to do more with the position. This behavior has killed off entire sections of communities and is something I personally hate. I respect you for the person you are, and the work you have put in. Do not think for one moment that this response has nothing to do except with the fact that I believe that you are not ready for this position.

I am keeping myself neutral as I do believe you have potential, but I do not know if you are going to be able to become an independent leader.

inb4 my rep goes to shit by dumb's or disagrees.

Edit: Forgot to add this in, but this also needs to be said. Back before you were Gregor, you told me about how you wanted to go for Boss after Fours resigned, then you went for Gregor after Spooky was removed. This to me, shows that you seem to be erratic with the roles that you want. I just hope that you truly want this position, and will not do the same thing that you did as Gregor.

Best of luck Heart.

Edited by Mitchel
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

51 minutes ago, Mitchel said:

While you have answered by questions, I do not know exactly how well they were answered. As they appear to have brought up more questions than answers.

For what you said about making improvements, you gave me no new ideas or things that you wish to be more implemented, except for generic answers. Such as "increasing RP" and cutting down on minging. This changes were instilled by the founders due to the order's increasingly apathetic state. Something that I do not wish to continue.

The lack of specifics also is troubling because each issue was just things listed  by the founders instead of other things you believe to be issues along with them. Do you wish to do these things because you want to, or because the founders told you to? You were a high jedi general and yet you failed to notice these issues before the founders stepped in (if you did then you were not very vocal about it and I apologize if I am mistaken.) and this calls into question exactly what Fed's says. (Yes I realize that I did do enough as well, however you were a master for a far much longer time than I was)

These issues and many more from my experiences with you do make me believe that you have the high possibility to be heavily influenced by former Yoda's and others. You have the opportunity to breathe new life into the order, and by over relying on others you can cripple your own growth as well as the orders by stagnating it with old ideas. ( To be clear, having council is not bad, I am calling into question your ability to create an independent judgment from the advice given to you. )

As for you instituting the changes you want, I do understand that a lot of it has to go through council, but as I stated previously, the founders have already gave us more strict rules. Such as us having to take RP more seriously and actively encourage it. Coming up with ideas to bring up to council is an example of actively attempting to bring your vision of the order to life. As the current acting leader of the order, you have a lot of influence, at the first council meeting you hosted, you can bring up many ideas to the high council for implementation. Your only two ideas were to make padawan tournaments allow non combative tests (which has been brought up previously) and to make the process of getting named master positions somewhat harder by asking another question. Your lack of ideas again, is disturbing to me.

To answer your question, I am not fond of your leadership because you are apathetic. During the last few weeks as Gregor, you repeatedly stated that you only wanted to finish out your term as Gregor, then leave the position. Instead of giving it over to Sixta who wanted to do more with the position. This behavior has killed off entire sections of communities and is something I personally hate. I respect you for the person you are, and the work you have put in. Do not think for one moment that this response has nothing to do except with the fact that I believe that you are not ready for this position.

I am keeping myself neutral as I do believe you have potential, but I do not know if you are going to be able to become an independent leader.

These are the type of opinions that we need but are stuck down by people that can’t stand the truth of matters.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 4

+1 

Highly motivated, fairly mellowed personality with a deep understanding of the lore of the order. Both a leader that inspires his followers and motivator to work hard. No many words can describe the quality within his leadership ranging from his polite manors to respect from those below. He takes suggestions, striving to improve the order with an open mind. Thus, in my opinion, he has the qualities and dedication to the order that we can only hope and pray for a Master of the Order.

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW ANYONE CAN NEUTRAL OR -1 THIS!

Ehm, let me start off by saying heart is one of the few people with such dedication to the jedi and to the server, he knows how to keep everything under control and always tries his best to make time for others around him no matter what the rank of the person is, he has shown great leadership and honor, and in my opinion he has been through being a youngling, padawan, knight, master, council(adi gallia), Advisor(shaak ti) was more experience would u ask from this gentlemen right here, he is active, he is respectful, he gained respect from myself and many others, hes a leader, he and no one else shall take the rank of GrandMaster, i do have alot of faith in him leading the order.

THE HUGEST +1
GL HEART!!!! ❤️❤️ 

-Padawan Silent

Edited by Clay
Banned

+1

but im still iffy about that time you blew the shit out of 13 cts

+1 Heart is a well rounded person and I believe he has a view and purpose to take the Jedi Order in a new direction with purpose.  I strongly believe he has a plan and it is achievable.  I wish him luck in this process and I believe he will make a good Yoda.   

+1 heart is ready, his leadership is there, he’s dedicated stop hating on him. 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

14 hours ago, Mitchel said:

Edit: Forgot to add this in, but this also needs to be said. Back before you were Gregor, you told me about how you wanted to go for Boss after Fours resigned, then you went for Gregor after Spooky was removed. This to me, shows that you seem to be erratic with the roles that you want. I just hope that you truly want this position, and will not do the same thing that you did as Gregor.

Best of luck Heart.

Well I wouldn’t say we are influencing him it’s more of the fact we are giving him advice on what he should do and leaving him to do it. Obviously he takes our advice strongly because we were past yodas. That his choice to do that we do not over bear him with what he needs to do. An as well the only reason why we stepped in is because one you guys were not doing anything to improve the order you were just sitting there doing trials I saw the doc and the council records y’all didn’t do shit to try and improve and it’s not just heart or you it was everyone as a collective that you guys we’re doing things wrong That the council needed to improve on. 

Heart right now has the potential to be a great yoda. As long as he keeps doing things right.

• Winner 1
19 hours ago, Mitchel said:

To answer your question, he did not do a whole lot. The main thing was that his leadership was lacking during his term of Gregor.
So he wasn't bad, but he was apathetic, and that is not something the order needs.

He was dedicated to the order at the same time though and that’s what matters here, in his short term as shaak ti he’s improved countless things already. I’m not saying not to look at what he did as Gregor but you should also open your eyes to the work he does for Jedi.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

HEART my man.

You will do great as Yoda!

+1

r4ymo.gif

• Management
Management

+1 

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 Is the best fit for the position currently, the Council works as a team. Not 1 person doing it all. Which is why Heart would be best fit for the position, he's asking others feedback on stuff which is always good and makes the best leader. He doesn't put himself first, he puts others first. That is the type of Leader the order and the Jedi Council is in need of.