Polar's current condition (going to void soon)

Umm I dont really know what to say polar 
I hope it goes well but if it doesn't 
Polar I've had amazing experiences with you, you were mingy at times but still an amazing person to hang out with. I'm happy to be apart of the time you had on this server and, I hope that I was kind to you allowing to have a good experience on this server.
-sanchez
Ps. I love yeah man, hope it goes well.

Polar, I want to say that every arrest I made on you wasn't personal. I just happened to be there and often detach myself from my work. But I digress, this isn't about me. I don't know what the server thought of you, but I always thought you were the most hilarious, kind and fun-loving person on the server. Whether it was suddenly marching behind me when I was walking or pretending you were a CG as Hammer. To see you go like this is quite frankly depressing.

But in any sense, it will never take away from all the fun nights we had on the server -- even if they sometimes ended with you regretting hanging out with me. Haha. You always made those Summer nights more interesting, and had I known you were going through this, you can bet in a heartbeat I would have helped you. 

You were an amazing friend and amazing person. I hope you can make it out of this and we will see you back soon. 

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

Getting pumped with anesthetics now guys. Thank you with all of my heart to Nigel, Ratio, Acid, Breaker, and Skyeye for being friends I can spend the last minutes with on the server and supporting me. If I don't make it out of the surgery alive, I just want everyone to know I love you all.

Edited by Lil Incest
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Oh man Polar. I don't even know where to start. I mean you were the one that kept me on this server after I became a CT and immediately tried out with you at 2 A.M. for SO. After failing the first time, I pushed myself to pass just cause you really seemed like you wanted me to. I mean you were the source of many of my laughs and I can remember us talking about tons and tons of things. You really did impress me when you told me about your life, being some fucking prodigy child and then following your dreams and then joining the Air Force. It truly was fun with you in SO, as you led me through countless events and taught me the ins-and-outs of the server and SO. I mean overall you were just one of the coolest people that I met on this server dude. You have my utmost respect. Regardless of what happens in the future, I'll always remember our fun times in SO as you grew me to be both a strong trooper and a better person overall. 

Lastly, that's 20 grammar squats XD o7

@Lil Incest I fucking love you dude, you brought up the ENG branch while I was down and I looked up to you about that. You've been a good friend to me, fuck it you are one my best friends on this server and I wish there was more i can do for you. You've done so much to inspire me to improve and I wish you the fucking best in the hospital. I need you to make it so we can talk more shit fix the other shit together. I miss you man I love ya like a brother ❤️ please stay safe and make it.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I really didn't want to write this but I was given some bad news about Polar last night. 

Polar is currently back in the hospital right now and in a coma.   I left him a message after hearing he was on the server several days ago and was given a message from his girlfriend several hours later. 

I did not ask how bad how it was, but she confirmed that it was issues from the transplant.  I told her that we are praying for him and hope he makes a recovery.   I also told her that many people from the community were worried about him,  which she knew from speaking with several people from RANCOR.

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

2 hours ago, Zensras said:

So, I really didn't want to write this but I was given some bad news about Polar last night. 

Polar is currently back in the hospital right now and in a coma.   I left him a message after hearing he was on the server several days ago and was given a message from his girlfriend several hours later. 

I did not ask how bad how it was, but she confirmed that it was issues from the transplant.  I told her that we are praying for him and hope he makes a recovery.   I also told her that many people from the community were worried about him,  which she knew from speaking with several people from RANCOR.

SHIT. Well even if hes  in a coma its better then the alternitive......#prayforpolar