RP Name:

A.) 104th Mech Assault BCMD Wolffe

Steam ID:

A.) STEAM_0:0:6038587

Regiment you are applying for:

A.) Specialized Regimental

Experience:

Republic Medics

When I first earned the fulfilling rank of BCMD Meds, I was in a dead battalion that had no officers, the battalion had very few active players and was just generally un-organised. I used my previous experience with people in the battalion to quickly solve the problems and gather active officers for the battalion and also NCOs that would drive the recruiting force for the Republic Medics.  After this I then saw a rise in the amount of active Republic Medics. This built on a lot of my previous experience but also gave me a tonne of new experience. I had revived a battalion, with the help of my officers. The Republic Medics had little appeal to most of the server. This challenge alone taught me different skills needed to be a BCMD. However the key things I learned in the Republic Medics are in the paragraph below:

During my time as Battalion Commander Meds I learned a Huge amount about how to run a battalion, the first major thing I learned when I was the Battalion Commander of Republic Medics was the importance of picking your officers well and how to pick them. This helped me greatly at my time in Republic Medics as it gave me a large safety net and a support system that helped me run the battalion. This experience and learning helped me run Republic Medics. It taught me that if I pick my officers well they can help you revive a battalion. Well picked officers can  make the lower ranks interested in the battalion and these new recruits will then flourish into active NCOs. The next thing I learned when I was in republic medics is a little more specific to the medical roleplay. Which is how to teach roleplay on a mass scale, this is through the fact I learned how the mass teaching of medical training worked. I feel this can be transferred to any battalion due to the fact you can change it from roleplay to and ability or a skill it works the same way. The last major thing I learned while in the role of the Republic Medic’s Battalion Commander is the importance of your lower ranking officers, these officers in my eyes are the connection between the lower battalion and the senior officers. I learned that I should use my junior officers to interact and make the battalion a place of teamwork and community.

Wolfpack Lead Comet

During my time as Comet I worked a large amount in redoing and re-designing the Wolfpack. The first thing I did with Wolfpack is redesign their tryouts and the majority of their documents. The Wolfpack taught me a far bit when I was Comet, the most beneficial thing I have learned from my time as Comet is how the Sub-Unit works here in 104th. This was one of the more important lessons it taught me and it will stick with me if I was to get regimental as I will know how to help them better in general. The 104th has taught me a lot in general however Wolfpack in general just gave me a large amount of experience in learning 104th tradition and how they work as a group which once again will help me if I was to become the specialized regimental as I will know how to help them work with both other battalions and also with the 104th themselves.

104th Battalion Commander Wolffe

During my time as 104th BCMD Wolffe I have learned a large amount about both the battalion and it’s unique method of running the battalion, but also a large amount about relying more on people within the battalion itself. The first thing I think this would help me with is keeping my bounds when working with battalions as I believe that I would rely on the battalion commanders and their officers a lot more. The next thing I learned from the 104th is mainly about their laid back style of running a battalion and I believe that this would assist me greatly in progressing as it will also allow me to keep the boundaries due to this unique style. The final thing I have experienced in the 104ht is working well with the Jedi General Plo Koon and utilizing jedi more within the battalion.  The 104th has been a great experience and even though I have not been wolffe for a long time I believe they have taught me a lot.

IFN Experience

501st Captain Rex

During My time on Icefuse just after the split I achieved Battalion Commander Rex of The 501st Legion. During my time as Rex I enjoyed working with my troopers as it was a battalion full of great people. They helped me learn a large amount about how battalions are run on large scale Star Wars Roleplay servers. Before I became Rex I had ran battalions on other UK servers but nothing as big as the likes of Icefuse or Synergy. When I took over the 501st the split had decimated their numbers and most of the remaining members were mingy. This is where I learned my first lesson of dealing with minges in an efficient way and how to organize a battalion to do mass recruitment but weeding out the minges as they come in. This lead to the rapid growth of 501st which then caused me to learn my second lesson of how to now balance the quality of my trooper. I did this in the form of trainings and sims to teach them how to behave in combat, and behave with the large quantity of the troopers. This lesson helped me learn a lot about how the balance in battalions should be and this will allow me to apply this to Special Operations. It will allow me to judge clearly the performance of my troopers over their numbers. The last lesson I learned in 501st was the fact even the low ranking suggestions can be some of your best suggestions. The fact that they are a low rank means very little as they could be the next Rex. This sense of teamwork and family has carried with me to almost every battalion I joined after this and it has taught me to listen to my troopers very carefully.

Anakin Skywalker

When I was Anakin Skywalker the main lesson that I had learned was how the Jedi and clones should work together and also how to stop arguments by learning both perspectives. This was a key thing through my journey through high command due to the fact I wanted clones to work well with Jedi and this also has taught me how to look at another person or battalions perspectives with an argument. One of the major things I experienced as Anakin was how quickly tensions between clones and Jedi could develop quickly, so as Anakin keeping my cool in an argument was one of the things I learned I needed to do. Another thing I also learned was not to overstep my boundary when dealing with issues with other battalions, this will help me due to the fact it will allow me to solve arguments between my battalion and other battalions on the server if these should come up. So to sum up my Anakin experience I learned how to go about issues that happen with other battalions due to the fact I had very little power with other battalions and I would take up what I have learned if I got Specialized Regimental due to the fact I would know how to solve the issues within battalions without directly forcing solutions on them.

Attack Regimental

During my time as Attack Regimental I got to witness first hand the techniques needed to run multiple battalions at the same time. When I was Attack Regimental I had no Senior Regimental to support me during that time. When Attack Regimental due to the fact I had not senior regimental I had to learn about how the battalions ran due to my own research. This research allowed me to get access to view how many other of the battalion commanders on the server were running their battalion and gave me a large amount of experience with structuring battalions and this also allowed me to view many different ways of laying out documents for battalions to make them look professional. The next thing that I learned when I was attack regimental was what battalions needed to flourish and survive and become large battalions due to the fact that the battalions underneath me were large and I learned how they ran their battalions. Both of these points have helped me in the past mange both small and large battalions for example it helped me manage the Republic Medics from when they were dead to when they were thriving due to the fact it made me think clearly and carefully about their ranking structure. However the main thing that I discovered when I was attack regimental was how to keep the battalions logging systems well organised and looking professional and neat. The final thing I learned when being in the Attack Regimental Role was the fact that I needed to have all the battalions do simulations together, this is in order to get them ready to work together.  Without these training simulations the battalions tend to break apart and go solo in combat. This experience has helped me greatly in the past as it has transferred into more than one of my roles as it has helped me well in The Republic Medics and also 104th.

Senior Commander

During my senior regimental term I was in charge of all attack and defense battalions, during this term a lot of the stuff that I learned was covered in my attack regimental paragraph however a lot of what I learned was how to deal with a large amount of pressure due to the fact that more battalions were pressuring me to get what they needed. The role of Senior Commander also allowed me to learn more about how battalions worked due to the fact I had access to more battalions documents, these battalions also gave me a large amount of ideas on what types of trainings to do and helped me improve my management skills and leadership qualities. So to sum up my senior commander experience it does not differ too much from my attack regimental due to the fact that I was working with the same people and also new people. Being a senior regimental was enjoyable and was satisfying to have achieved this rank.

Other Experiences

91st Battalion Commander (Medical Commander)

So, as 91st battalion commander on this server I had transferred into the 91st due to the fact it was being given it’s last chance as it was already dead. This battalion was a heavy RP battalion just the CTE that I had just transferred from. The battalion was a battalion that was hard to advertise for mainly due to that and also due to the fact they had weapons that did no damage whatsoever. This was the first battalion that I had ever been the lead of and was probably one of the most fun. When I started off as battalion commander the first thing I did was fix the command structure and get myself some good and competent officer. In this battalion I learned a lot about how to structure battalions and this was the first lesson that I had learned in this battalion and it also allowed me to know how to set up chain of command. The structure that this battalion let me setup allowed me to learn how to maintain battalion numbers and also helped me get experience in reviving battalions and a lot of the information about that has remained with me due to this one battalion and also a lot about battalion maintenance has stuck with me as well. This battalion may have been my first battalion however it was the battalion that has taught me the most and probably one of the most fun battalions I have experienced due to it’s heavy roleplay

CTE Executive Officer - Clone Trooper Engineers

Once again I transfered into a battalion this time from 41st, I was a SGT in the 41st when I transfered to the Clone Trooper engineers. When I was in the clone trooper engineers I once again learned a lot of my role playing from this battalion. I worked my way up from SGT to Executive Officer, once I reached this rank I spent most of time learning about how to lead and reflecting on how to get better and also on how to make the battalion better in general. This is where I mainly learned how to reflect myself and how to lead a large amount of specialties due to the fact they were split into multiple regiments inside themselves. This battalion was one of the battalions that helped me learn how to do in depth roleplay and due to the people above me in it my roleplay has been made a lot better. The battalion was a family to me and they helped me learn that a battalion should be like that for everyone and they also taught me how to conduct missions with good levels of teamwork and that everyone in the battalions voice should be heard either in teamspeak or through meetings.

Baranusu No Kage

Republic Melee Trooper SGT

Why should you become a regimental commander:

The first reason that I believe that I should become Specialized Regimental is that I am well experienced in reviving and maintaining battalions with low number problems. I have shown this through many of the battalions I joined in the past for example Republic Medics and this will help me support any battalions that come into trouble due to their activity or numbers with in the battalion. This will also allow me to spot pitfalls in the battalions and help them avoid them by giving the High Command of the battalions advice on how to avoid these.

The second reason that I believe that I should become Specialized Regimental is that I am dedicated to a task and a role once I have achieved it. This dedication will allow me to support the battalions underneath me and will make me to dedicate a large amount of my time and effort in supporting them. This dedication will also mean that I am not just going to disappear into the wind and leave the battalions under me struggling without support. This dedication will allow me to interact with the battalion commanders underneath me as it will help build the trust with them as well as support them like I have said before

The third reason that I believe that I should become Specialized Regimental is

that I am very active on the server. Being active will allow me to accomplish key things during my time as specialized regimental if I was to get it. The first this it would do is allow me to further interact with the battalions meaning they will see more of their regimental, the next thing being active will do for the battalions underneath me is mean I have more time to watch their progress and help them spot flaws, this will mean the battalions will become more well rounded and better as a whole and finally it will allow me to host training simulations for the battalions to allow them more training with each other.

The fourth reason I believe that I should become Specialized Regimental is that I have a large amount of experience previously being a regimental and also a large amount of experience supporting battalions. This experience will allow me to greatly benefit the battalion commanders due to the fact that I know how to spot the flaws within and battalion, I know how to support them as they fix these flaws however I also know my boundaries. This experience will also allow me to sort out any hostile relations between the battalions under me, which will incline improve the specialized regiments as a whole.

The fifth reason that I believe I should become Specialized Regimental is the fact that I am able to make quality documents for battalions. This however would be made with their BCMDs knowing and also with their permission. If I do not get that I would not make the document, however making quality documents can really support the battalions underneath by taking stress off their minds in the fact that they do not have to make them, however it also allows me to support the battalions with a set standard. These quality documents would especially be important if a battalions high command were to suddenly lose numbers as it would mean I would be able to support newer and less experienced members with quality documents for them to use.

The Sixth reason that I believe that I should become Specialized Regimental is that I have good ideas on unique trainings to host for the battalions underneath me, this is both individually for each battalion and also for the battalions to do in a joint simulation. These training ideas will allow me to help take the stress off battalions by giving them something fun to do while they wait for an event while also supporting their officers and their senior command by letting them have a break as they will not have to host the training simulation. Another thing these Training ideas will do is make the battalions underneath me more versatile as they will have faced more unique scenarios.

The Seventh reason that I believe that I should become Specialized Regimental is that I am stiff but sweet with discipline. This may not be as important as a regimental as it is as a Battalion Commander, however it is important as it will allow me to monitor the battalions underneath me and support them by giving them advice on punishments and it will also allow me to watch each battalions high command and deal with any problems that they cause that may need disciplining with the correct amount of force rather than losing it and removing them for the smallest things.

The Eighth reason that I believe that I should become Specialized Regimental is that I know my boundaries when it comes to what I can and cannot do as regimental. By this I mean I will not force any documents or ideas on battalions which will help strengthen my bond between the battalion commanders and myself  as I believe it will help strengthen the respect from both sides and also the relationship between both sides.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment:

104th Mechanized Assault Battalion - AKA Wolfpack Battalion

104th is a battalion that time and time again in lore has been seen dealing with situations which primarily handle endangered civilians, jetpacks and civilian relief.

The 104th was lead by Battalion Commander Wolffe and Jedi General Plo Koon. Battalion Commander Wolffe’s CC numbers are “ CC-3636 “. The 104th on the server are in charge of negotiations and tanks. The 104th as in lore are very based around there jetpacks as the almost all of the named characters have jetpack, these named characters being Sinker, Boost, Dash-44, Dash-29,Comet,Wolffe,Tracer,warthog and Mortar. In lore the 104th was known as the Wolfpack battalion instead of having it as a subunit.

During lore 104th took part in many battles and the list that they took part in are as follows:

Rising Malevolence

During this battle the 104th lost the majority of their numbers due to the fact the malevolence destroyed all of Plo Koon's fleet, this is the reason that 104th changed their armour colour from Maroon to the grey we see in the show.

Rescue on Vanqor

This was a short mission for the 104th as they were deployed to rescue Anakin Skywalker and Mace Windu from a destroyed Venators Bridge, they did this with the support of Jedi General Plo Koon and Ahsoka Tano as they stabilized the bridge while Wolfpack went aboard the bridge with their jetpacks and helped the injured Jedi onto the Gunship

Citadel Rescue

During a rescue mission to rescue Lola Sayu and Even Piell conducted by Obi Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker a small flaw was set off during the mission alerting the droids they were there, this caused the jedi to need an emergency evac. Obi Wan sent the coordinates of a small island which they used as the evacuation point. Part of the rescue team that was sent to save they was Plo Koon, Wolffe and Comet.

Return to Felucia

During the return to Felucia mission the 104th and 501st were tasked with assaulting a small CIS outpost that had recently been reinforced by troopers sent by General Grievous. During this mission the 104th used their jetpacks to lead a surprise attack from a side wall. The leaders of this team was Plo Koon and Wolffe. The 104th were also part of a team with Ahsoka Tano in which they scaled a wall in order to attack the droids while the 501st made a distraction.

Citizen Relief on Aleen

The 104th were later deployed to Aleen to supply relief to the citizens on the planet who had recently been devastated by several earthquakes. This mission went very routinely other than two factors, the first factor being Wolffe could not communicate with the ground troops and the second being C3PO and R2D2 Disappeared during the mission. However despite this the 104th successfully managed to supply the planet with food and medical supplies to help the survivors of the earthquakes begin to rebuild.

Investigation on Oba Diah’s moon

When the Jedi Order received a distress signal from T-6 Jedi Shuttle 775519 the immediately sent Plo Koon and the 104th to investigate it. During the mission the 104th used sand proof armour and many vehicles to search the moon. The 104th found a jedi masters saber inside the shuttle and Plo Koon Ordered it to be taken back to Coruscant.

Doom’s Unit

The Doom’s Unit in lore were a battalion that focused on utilizing there Z-6 Rotary blasters and their blaster shields. The battalion was lead by Doom, Jedi Generals Tiplar and Tiplee. The Doom’s unit were normally sent out to do defensive operations due to the fact that their shields and fire power from their Z-6 Blasters allowed them to overpower the enemy forces easily. The Doom’s Unit Troopers had a good relationship with their Jedi Generals and mourned the death of Tiplar when Tup shot her in the back due to an inhibitor chip malfunction.

Doom’s Lore

In lore Doom’s CC numbers are unknown, he utilized Phase 2 clone armor. Doom's armor has seen in the visual look of it in the Ringo Vinda battle was heavily battle-scarred. Doom was a skilled combatant and he was utterly loyal to the republic. Doom worked well with Master Tiplar and they often covered each other during fighting.

Ringo Vinda

During the Ringo Vinda battle which was on a space station ring around the planet Doom’s unit along with 501st were deployed to retake the space station. Doom’s unit took a large number of casualties during this battle and were severely depleted on troops. When attempted to break a blockade the Doom’s unit along with their Jedi Generals and 501st executed a plan made by Anakin Skywalker to overpower the enemies. In the middle of the battle the 501st Tup’s inhibitor chip malfunctioned causing him to shoot Jedi General Tiplar killing her. After this the Doom’s unit retreated to figure out why Tup had done this.

Coruscant Guard

The Coruscant Guard in lore were an elite division of shock troopers who served to protect Coruscant and also to act as peacekeepers. The Coruscant Guard were lead by Commander Fox (CC-1010) and were Fiercely loyal to the republic. The Coruscant Guard were known to patrol the streets of Coruscant and also to guard prisoners in the Judiciary Central Detention Center.

Fox’s Lore

Battalion Commander Fox or CC-1010 was one of the most decorated Commanders during the clone wars. Fox was a fearless soldier who was always first into the battle. Fix had a strong sense of duty and honor which is what compelled his loyalty to the republic. Fox wore Phase one armor and he used the DC-15 blaster rifle along with a pair of DC-17 hand blasters.

Rescuing Padme Amidala

When Jabba the Hutt’s son was kidnapped Padme Amidala went to Ziro at his Night club on Coruscant to negotiate. When Padme was there she found out that Ziro was apart of the kidnapping and was protected by Dooku. After finding this out the Hutt had Padme escorted to the cells where she got in contact with C-3PO. After this message got out Commander Fox and many other CG breached the night club blasting their way in until they freed the senator.

Escorting Yoda

During a mission where Yoda was sent to negotiate if Katuunko, king of Toydaria was going to join the republics war efforts against the CIS. This mission went south when Ventress showed up and decided to try and prove the might of the droid army. During this mission Thire, Jek and Rys assisted the general in combat until they reached the meetings location. During this combat Thire was injured as the droids chased them through coral forest. After this Master Yoda took a droid convo head on and the clones had to use their last rocked to protect him from destroyed droids.

Jar Jars Orders

During a mission to pay a spice ransom to a group of pirates who had captured count dooku the republic were ambushed by rouge pirates who shot down their shuttle and Senator Kharrus was killed in the crash. Junior Representative Jar Jar was the highest ranking member of the group and the clones and Jar Jar quickly gave Kharrus an impromptu funeral. The clones were ordered to counter attack rather than waiting for reinforcements so they did and they managed to defeated the pirates and also retrieved the ransom spice. After this they departed from the planet with Jedi Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Pursuing the Duchess

When the Duchess of Mandalore had a secret meeting with Davu Golec a death watch assassin was sent and he assassinated Golec. The shots alerted CG and they arrived to the scene as a crowd gathered. A police probe identified that the shooting had taken place and had identified Kryze as a suspect for the murder. Police droids arrested Kryze and she fled from them. During the chase Kryze fired a stun round from her blaster pistol at the probe that was tracking her. After this see got away in the confusion and the police reported a speeder heading towards Section IG44. After this Mas Amedda made an announcement telling her to hand herself into the republic police. After this she contacted Obi-Wan who helped her avoid the police allowing her to clean her name of the charges and prove it was a death watch assassin.

Senate Hostage Crisis

When the Hutt crime family hired Cad Bane to seize the senate office building to force palpatine into giving a pardon to Ziro the Hutt. Bane ordered Taa to give a pardon disc to the detention center. The coruscant guard stormed Palpatine’s office and they then moved to apprehend bane’s team however with the senators still-trapped Palpatine ordered the bounty hunters to be allowed to escape with Ziro the Hutt.

Arresting Tano

After a bombing at the temple the CG were sent to arrest Ahsoka Tano as she was framed for the bombing. Before this however the CG had to send Riot troopers to the front of the temple as concerned family members were beginning to gather outside the temple and they had to maintain order. After this Ahsoka had to talk to Turmond and a view from the camera made it seem as if Ahsoka Tano was force choking her and Fox rushed into arrest her. After she was detained Offee left her a key card which allowed her to escape from her cell. After she escaped the CG were responsible for hunting down Ahsoka along with Anakin, Rex, Plo Koon and Wolffe. During this Wolffe was the one to stun Ahsoka Tano. After she was detained the CG handed her over to the jedi

Clone Conspiracy

After Tup shot General Tiplar he was taken back to Kamino where fives found his inhibitor chip, after this fives was drugged and taken to Chancellor Palpatine and this is where he was framed for an attempted assassination. The CG were sent to hunt down and detain Fives after this. During their attempt to detain him Fox shot Fives in the chest after he reached for a blaster pistol.

Availability:

A.)  All these times are in EST and they also take into consideration time for allocated for school work.

Monday - 12 Noon - 19:00

Tuesday - 12 Noon - 19:00

Wednesday - 12 Noon - 19:00

Thursday -  12 Noon - 19:00

Friday - 12 Noon - 21:00

Saturday - 08:00 - 21:00

Sunday - 08:00 - 20:00

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

RP Roles

Republic Medic BCMD Meds

• Helped increase RM numbers drastically

• Maintained RM numbers

• Helped increase medical RP

• Gave Troops something to do in Down time

104th BCMD Wolffe

• Maintained 104ths activity

• Worked on 104ths documents

104th WPL Comet

• Re-designed WPs tryouts

• Improved WPs Documents

Staff Roles

Admin

Gamemaster Helper

TR

Do you have a microphone:

A.) Yes I do have a working microphone.

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term:

The first thing that I want for the regiments that are underneath me is for them all to be active at the end of my term. I want each of the battalions to have a good amount of active troopers that will help show the battalions off in the best way possible. This being active across both Eastern and Western time zones so that the battalion can help others on the server and support the events and general activity of the server around the clock.

The Second thing I want the regiments under me to be like when my term is over is I want them to all have a strong ranking structure. I want this to help improve their activity but also to help improve the experience people get from being inside the battalion. I also want the officers  in the regiments underneath me to be active across Eastern and Western time zones so that the battalions can benefit most people on the server.

The third thing that I want the regiments under me to have achieved at the end of my term is that they are better at utilising their specialties and that they get to do it regularly. This would be the CG’s VIP Protecting, Doom’s Units Heavy Weapons and 104th Negotiations. I want to see all the battalions under me having improved these so that they are to an even higher standard that when I began my term, this in turn allowing better roleplay on the server and more use of the battalions as a whole.

The fourth thing I want from all the regiments underneath me is by the end of my term that they have all improved their role playing capability and are more useful to be used as a single unit and also more useful to others as well. I want all the regiments underneath me to get better at passive roleplay and I also do not want this roleplay to be mingey, the reason for this as it will improve the players in those battalions experience in the server.

The fifth thing I want from the regiments underneath me at the end of my term is for them to be conducting trainings on their on regularly. I want this so that the battalion keep their troops entertained and also so that the battalion are always doing something rather than AFKing. Another point to add to this is I want them to not do pointless trainings but I want them to be targeting their weaknesses and developing themselves to become a more versatile battalion and the final reason I want this is so that the battalions will improve their own activity through these trainings.

The sixth thing I want from the regiments underneath me at the end of my term is for them all to have strong bonds with each other and also with other battalions outside the specialized regiment. This is to increase the amount of teamwork we can have in events when clearing out rooms and holding areas. This will also help the battalions have more entertaining trainings due to the fact that they can work better with each other.

The seventh thing  I want from the regiments underneath me at the end of my term is for them all to be conducting more joint trainings with battalions that are specialized and also battalions that are from other regiments. This once again is to promote the teamwork and make it easier for the battalions to work with each other in missions due to the fact that they will already have experienced how each other operate.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment:

The first way I plan on improving relations within my regiment is hosting meetings regularly with the battalion commanders as a group. I also want to do these meetings as one on ones with the battalion commanders. The purpose of these meetings will be to discuss changes and also to have a way for the battalion commanders to contact me about any problems they are having with each other so that they can function better as a unit.

The second way I plan on improving relations within my regiment is by giving incentives for them to interact with each other through trainings on their own. These may be like tournaments for them to fight against each other as a group or rewards for doing specific types of training for example credits. The purpose of these would be to allow them to work together in a fun environment on their own will.

The third way I plan on improving relations within my regiment is to conduct joint trainings with the regiments underneath me. The purpose of these will be similar to the point above, however these trainings will be more focused towards specific tasks. For example CG and 104th Working to negotiate a hostage and extract them. These trainings would be to get the battalions working together to use their specialties.

The fourth way I plan on improving relations within my regiment is to encourage interactions with each other outside the game as well as in the game. This might even just be doing passive RP together or talking to each other in teamspeak. However the more I can encourage them to interact with each other the better.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position:

A.) Yes I do understand this and I have no plans for being inactive.

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?:

A.) Yes I do understand this.

4 minutes ago, TayTay said:

-1 sorry homie but you still have some serious anger problems especially when you come on drunk 

otherwise you would have my vote

Good Luck

It's only when he is drunk and thats light late night his time on the weekends 

Asides that +1 a great choice for Reg

• Friendly 1

+1, your application was really detailed and long! I think you would be a better choice than Crimson.

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Banned
6 hours ago, TayTay said:

-1 sorry homie but you still have some serious anger problems 

otherwise you would have my vote

Good Luck

Love you Turbine but gonna have to -1 this. You jump on shit way to fast and way to hostile when you do it. I had this experience when You thought I wasn’t gonna give credit when where it’s due and accused me of doing that. And overall you’re inability to remain calm in high stress situations can cause a lot of problems in HC. I still like you as a person and all but just can’t see you fitting in with HC with your hostile, or overly aggressive attitude at times. 

• Friendly 1

As I stated in Crimsons App for Spec Reg I believe you have more experience than him leading batt's and stuff but I believe leading isn't all that it takes to get in HC. Look at myself; I've never lead a Battalion and somehow im here lmao xd. Anyways you are clearly qualified for it and had only good experiences with you so ya +1

As I also stated, the interview will decide.

-your lovely attack reg cmd miguz

• Friendly 1

I'm going to remain Neutral for a few reasons

Good- I have met you in game and you seem like a nice guy. You clearly have a shih ton of experience after reading through your app.

Bad- I know you want the position but you voided your last one to get more time with 104th and it seems like you didnt really do that. I feel as if you reapplied only because you saw Crimson make his and that shows me a bit of a lack of care for 104th.

• Agree 1

+1

• Friendly 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Those of you who have heard my soundboard have heard the aowwl purple nibba clip.

But you know who else should be a purple nibba? This guy.

+1

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

15 hours ago, [SR] Bart [A] said:

I'm going to remain Neutral for a few reasons

Good- I have met you in game and you seem like a nice guy. You clearly have a shih ton of experience after reading through your app.

Bad- I know you want the position but you voided your last one to get more time with 104th and it seems like you didnt really do that. I feel as if you reapplied only because you saw Crimson make his and that shows me a bit of a lack of care for 104th.

You are somewhat incorrect He stayed in 104th which eh did and he was active every day he cares for the battalion and helped it grow farther than ever.  

• Founder
Founder

Unfortunately you have been denied for the position of specialized regimental

You may re-apply for a commander position in 30 days.