RP Name:

212th Battalion Commander Cody/Fleet QM MCPO Perri

Steam ID (SteamID Finder) 

STEAM_0:1:208133440

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

212th Attack Battalion 

How many terms you've held the position?:

Why do you wish to maintain this position?:

I wish to maintain this position because I love the 212th/7th Sky Corps I care about everyone in the battalion as if they were my own family.

I care about all there feelings and issues they may have. I currently have that human feeling/ positive attitude that I express to everyone in the battalion.

I still have some unfinished business within the 212th that I would like to continue as Cody within the battalion, I would say I had a roller coaster ride for my first time as BCMD, some good some bad I would say it was somewhat a small learning process making the jump from XO to BCMD, those that became a BCMD for their first time will understand.

I believe I figured out what I needed to improve after my first go around and I feel their is a unfinished toll that I must pay before I finish my duty as Cody.

Current availability:

Honestly my work schedule has been changing recently I would say

7pm CST - 3 am CST

All day on my days off.

What have you achieved within your battalion/squad during your past term?:

Helped keep both Sub units 2ndAC and Ghost Company afloat by making sure Tryouts for those Units remained ongoing, helped made a improvement  to the NCO core. Made sure my Senior Officers and CMD's did their jobs , If they didn't they would get punished.

Maintained a father figure within the battalion.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your battalion/squad?:

One of the biggest things that I must improve on is Battalion activity during  prime time, by ensuring  activities and simulations are always being hosted during down times after events.

Even though our NCO core improved we must maintain it.  Making sure the NCO's stay happy.

Fix up our Officer core it has been slipping a little bit, Keep making sure the right people become officers to ensure a positive battalion experience

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes I understand

• Winner 1

Former Commander Cody "2 Terms,6 months"

Former Attack Regimental Commander

Banned

+1 you're the greatest 212th member to ever play. and one of my greatest friends, good luck!

PHAT +1

Coming from his lil trooper to when I was his battalion commander. Perri has had his hard times and good times. But, I have never seen 212th do so well. the last time I seen 212th this stable, I was only a SGT under Billiam  or when I was a Commander along side him when Mamba was Cody.  Perri is more than fit to keep the title of Cody 

-Former 212th Commander Waxer 
-Former 212th Head Commander CBlake 
-Former 212th Battalion Commander Cody 

-Current 327th 2ndLT CBlake 

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

+1, this man is a 100% lad

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

You've been a part of the 212th High Command (XO and BCMD) as long as I've been in the battalion, and you helped the battalion prevail when faced with hardships. Even though you were here for a long time, that does not change the fact that you were and are very inactive. Of course, who am I to judge your inactivity as I've been inactive myself because of medical and personal reasons. But I've been excessively active on my way up to the rank of CMD, and hardly saw you online. As XO, if I remember correctly, you were hardly active, and as Cody, now, you've not been active as much as you are now during the time that led to, as I said, now. Don't get me wrong, you are not a bad battalion commander whatsoever, except you became one when there wasn't any competition. With this, I'm not trying the disregard the fact that you probably would've gotten the rank anyway, but probably wouldn't have an as easy time as you had. The battalion is now full of very capable people who are not only innovative, but also quite active. Granted, you didn't really have a lot to do when you have these people running the battalion, as they should, why would they be where they are right now if they weren't able to? What I'm really trying to say is, your leadership of the battalion has just been you approving ideas and 'things' that have been already done/created/planned for you. We had CBlake before you, he introduced a lot of new things, and Mamba before him, who also added a whole bunch of new things. I think you had a good run, but it is time to step down and let someone else have their chance. Therefore, I will -1 your application.

I would say hopefully this won't hurt out friendship as some have, but truth be told, we were never as close as friends would be. Consequently, I wish my thoughts will not scratch our acquaintanceship. Good luck to you nevertheless, as it seems that you do have quite the support. Also, I'd be very much obliged if you wouldn't demote me after this.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 5

-1 I really havent seen you communicate with the battalion. You are always quiet in the channel. I believe as a BCMD You should communicaye with your Troopers and make the decisions. But when a CMD Makes a Suggestion you completely agree to it. I would love to see you be a Good Leader. But i just dont see you are fit for The BCMD Position again. Maybe after the next persons Term but right now it doesnt seem that Promising in my Opinion.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

+1

After coming back it has been clear from the start that Perri has the perfect temperament to be and hold the position of Cody. Being the head of a battalion is such a completely different experience than any other position, and Perri on the surface only shows a relaxed state. He's very open, and isn't afraid to talk to the lower ranks. One of the biggest reasons for his success is his choice of Commanders. They always do their job to the best of their abilities, and are some of the best people for the job. They are the reason he can have the schedule he has and there be little to no problems come from it. All of these things are proof of Perri's almost flawless run of the battalion. Great management and perfect temperament. I hope he stays for a long time.

Neutral. You definitely did a great job as a bcmd in your past term. However, when I served under you I was on at early afternoon and you weren’t on. I get you have a job and a life but it dissapointed people who were on in the mornings and late afternoon 

2 minutes ago, TiTaN said:

Neutral. You definitely did a great job as a bcmd in your past term. However, when I served under you I was on at early afternoon and you weren’t on. I get you have a job and a life but it dissapointed people who were on in the mornings and late afternoon 

Also the point egert made about being quiet is true. In many officer meetings we called out people who needed to be in the main channel more and talk more. However we never talked about being shy and that is something we should have addressed. I do agree you are shy and that is a trait I have when I meet new people but again, it dissapointed people who liked to see you on and talking. 

• Agree 2

+1

Perri is doing an EXCELLENT  job as Cody and continues to keep the battalion in a good state. I see him on ALL THE TIME when I am on, so this misconception of him being "inactive" seems dumb and just an excuse to oust a man doing well in the position. Perri has the ability to lead the 212th, and capability to maintain its success. Perri is the man for this battalion. So go forth my boy, keep doing great things.

Keep 212th Great!

• Agree 2

Holy shit +1 to you man. You're the nicest Cody I've seen and you were so stable throughout your whole term. I hope you'll be able to help the battalion grow if you get it again. Perri is the best ;)

PS. Best thing I've done as Cody is promote you to CMD literally seconds after getting the position. 

Much love my friend, kissy kissy, remember to never say "hey, how are you", that's an harrasment...

-Former (inactive) Cody, BlackMamba

• Funny 1
On 8/24/2018 at 11:38 PM, TrijiM said:

-1 Perri you are a good guy but I hardly ever see you on. The only time I saw you active was recently but at dead hours. 

not fighting ya just letting you know since he isn't allowed.   You aren't calling him inactive but just to clarify    he has a job and if you read his application he even puts that he works.   he gets on during dead hours and prime time depending on his work schedule     but he is running the battalion   (better than i did lmao)      not trying to get you to change your mind just clarifying   :)

-Former Battalion Commander Cody 

+1: Even though the only time I would see you on is at night, you were and are a great battalion commander. If I had a problem, (which was like once but happened lately) you were there to help me. Your attitude towards people and in the 212th, is from what I have seen, pretty much positive. The only thing that I have to say that's negative is that in your not that active (this is from a overall/in-general perspective), but then again there is your work so I can't fault you for that. So, in short summary, I respect you a lot, and you'd be great for your 2nd Term as Cody, so good luck winning!    

Edited by Prophet
  • Founder
Founder

Accepted for interview

Please contact myself or chambers on TS by 9/4