Chop's Wolffe Application - 2nd Term

Chop

Steam Name: choP McKain

RP Name: 104th Mech Assault BCMD Wolffe

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:90900592

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 104th Mechanised Assault Battalion

Experience:

Through my 11 months in 104th I have learned many things and feel confident I can deal with any situation given to me within the battalion. Being through 3 battalion commanders I have learned how to deal with all kinds of situations and experiences which have helped me immensely throughout my time here.

ARFL - My first real leadership position which I held in 104th. During my time as ARFL I like to think that I both improved the quality of troopers within ARF and also the numbers within ARF. Improving quality was by far a harder task then improving numbers as I will always believe quality comes before quality. To improve the quality of ARF troopers I brought about new training's which were held on a regular basis, and constant evaluations on who should stay in ARF and who was not fit to stay. I feel this improved it greatly. Numbers were improved by constant advertising which I did myself. I feel advertising your benefits is greatly undermined as many people will look just for benefits which came within a regiment. As ARFL I offered, regular training's, appreciation, and also recommendations if a trooper was doing well within the regiment.  

WolfpackL - Wolfpack Leader was by far the hardest job which I had in the 104th and I feel this role helped me greatly in becoming a better leader and person on the server. Becoming Wolfpack Leader requires you to work constantly on filling Wolfpack spots while also keeping the quality high within the squad. This was achieved by me reintroducing an application process to Wolfpack which would show both formal and RP skills within the application. When it came to filling the spots it was once again me advertising it to Wolfpack on a regular occurance to make sure if anybody wanted to become a named character that they would get the tryout done quickly so it can be evaluated on whether they are good enough for the position. I also reintroduced Wolfpack meeting (similar to officer meetings) during these we would talk about people ready for Wolfpack and people who would be good at a higher role within Wolfpack, e.g. Wolfpack Senior officer or executive.

BCMD Wolffe - During my time as Wolffe I have come to realise the full extent of how hard and tedious it can be to be a Battalion Commander. I feel as 104th BCMD I have improved it in many different ways. These ways being:

Numbers - I feel that 104th numbers consistently have improved massively (from my point of view). Me being Eastern I know numbers are good at these times. As already stated, me being eastern I will rarely see the Western side of the Battalion. This is why I have appointed multiple people who are in Western hours to officer positions. This has improved numbers on Western hours, from what I’ve heard from Western officers and also other people who are on the server at this time. Western hours will always be a challenge for however long I’m battalion commander but I can comfortably say numbers in Eastern hours have improved.

Quality - Quality is a big thing which I pride in a battalion. Quality over quantity. I feel quality has improved due to me and officers enforcing a higher quality of seriousness in the battalion. Many training drills are held throughout the week either by me or other officers/NCO’s and this does indeed improve quality whether it comes to PVP or negotiations which we partake in.

Seriousness - While of course we have fun in the battalion in Teamspeak and such, I try to keep it as serious and full RP as possible within the battalion. If I was to see a 104th minging I would either demote or kick them out entirely. I feel seriousness is very much needed on the server but of at the same time the server is there to have fun and so of course we will have fun but if something reaches an extreme I will know when to cut it out and stop it.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I feel within my 3 months as BCMD of 104th that I have both improved both numbers (both western and eastern) and also quality within the battalion. I also know that my battalion wishes for me to run for another term as I have asked multiple members of the battalion if they feel confident for me to go for a second term and as already stated they wish for me to go for it.

I also feel I have the qualities of a BCMD, and I hope it’s been show during my term as Wolffe.

These qualities being, seriousness, when necessary, trustworthy, easy to communicate with and also fun.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes

Availability: GMT

Weekdays – 4 PM – 9 PM

Weekends – All day unless I’m doing sports or school work.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: I started playing on the 2nd  of September. So just around 11 months.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:I want 104th to be at a higher standard when it comes to PVP, e.g. at sims and other PVP related obstacles. I feel that 104th numbers during Western times have improved but of course it’s not at the level I want it to be and that it deserves to be. In general numbers are good but like I’ve already stated, anything can be improved and numbers in the battalion fall into that category. I plan to do this by increasing tryouts done within the entire battalion myself. This being making all members of the battalion do tryouts no matter rank (this would include me). I feel this has helped the battalion already as I have partly implemented this but I feel it’s time to take this to the next step.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Edited by Chop

Not a Medal of Valour recipient 

• Coordinator
Coordinator

-1 removed my legendary status

jk but fuck u +1

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Banned

+1

+1 dad ?

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Founder
Founder

Accepted for another term as Wolffe

your new term ends 11/3/18