High Command Models.

Korm

I know it's a long shot, but legit. No one in high command likes their models. They all wanna use the CG ones or something because the bumble bee arc skin is just gross. It'll be my only attempt to do this. Hopefully My son. @Zim won't hate me for it. I'm only asking because we never know when @GideonAlistair and @KyleJWest will get to HC, and it could be way down the road. I'm not tryna rush them. They're my boys. I like em. I love you all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Korm

Suggestion: Temporary High Command Models. If we get htis, may as well make HC be last.

Implementation: Adding 3 models so we stop complaining. (We'll stop if it's denied and be patient boyos)

Lore: None.

Workshop content if applicable:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1385361976

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Add

Job: /Regimental_Commander (4 skins) 1 for (Senior_Commander)

Model: models/player/cgiarccommander/cgiarccommander.mdl (Can be SOBDE.)
models/player/cgiarccpt/cgiarccpt.mdl (Attack or Specialized)
models/player/cgiarclt/cgiarclt.mdl (Specialized or Attack)
models/player/cgiarcnco/cgiarcnco.mdl (Recon cuz green xd)
models/player/cgiarcgeneral/cgiarcgeneral.mdl (Senior)

Weapons: Standard high command weapons.

Other: That's all I got. I know It's a long run, probably won't happen but still. Would be nice.

6QZSd98.jpg
yAgxbIk.jpg
w1k9aye.jpg
eqv6Rrd.jpg
DLn6YiC.jpg
@woeny23 @conrad

There are "battalion" Arc models here, but I think the only one we'd use and get away with could be 5thfleet, 327th (Since they're not on the server. YET) and maybe 612th. I don't know what for who but I figure we can use em temporary.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1385365405
gtLdWOT.jpg
yHI1T5H.jpg
oWDnZOv.jpg
We can use these (as they're not in the server for High command models. I know not a lot of folks want them to look like ARC, but I can't find any good temporary models. :c

• Agree 2

@Fizzik The models have design underneath all the ARC stuff, SR has rights from Gideon and I's model designing team to include these models in their addons so ones of SR's model designers could either remove the bodygroups or one of the devs could force them to not load through the job code

630c8dd4e20a831e6d92c9d023c317d6.jpg

6f715aa82236a4c2b1dac8bd57dce57f.jpg

1 minute ago, KyleJWest said:

@Fizzik The models have design underneath all the ARC stuff, SR has rights from Gideon and I's model designing team to include these models in their addons so ones of SR's model designers could either remove the bodygroups or one of the devs could force them to not load through the job code

630c8dd4e20a831e6d92c9d023c317d6.jpg

6f715aa82236a4c2b1dac8bd57dce57f.jpg

Cool cool

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

@Fizzik High command are supposed to be the best of the best. It makes sense for them to have armor similar to the elite ARCs. Besides, that I am ARC Trained, Probably not on the roster at the moment but I'll talk to the next Blitz about putting me back on.

Just now, Korm said:

@Fizzik High command are supposed to be the best of the best. It makes sense for them to have armor similar to the elite ARCs. Besides, that I am ARC Trained, Probably not on the roster at the moment but I'll talk to the next Blitz about putting me back on.

Yeah, it's just ARC armor is ARC armor. Regimentals should be ARC trained anyway, but, I wouldn't be surprised if one was appointed that isn't. 

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 but no models for seniors :(

• Agree 1
  • Founder
Founder

+1 but in my opinion I would make the blue one attack and the red one specialized. ALSO WHAT ABOUT WOENY AND CONRAD :(

+1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
Improcco Company ENG SGT Clanky, Republic Intelligence Jedi Agent Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

I could've sworn that these are the models that RANCOR will be using for Alpha ARC.

Here is the post for reference: 

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

I heard Alpha's getting their own models made when rancor battalion comes around for the update, which might be soon. They should get phase 1, not 1.5. Like they had. Null Are getting their update right after Kyle is done with Foxtrot. Which should be done soon. Then I feel Rancor/Alpha should be right behind. Depending on the model makers.
image0023.jpg
@Dragon @Stockings

2 hours ago, Korm said:

I heard Alpha's getting their own models made when rancor battalion comes around for the update, which might be soon. They should get phase 1, not 1.5. Like they had. Null Are getting their update right after Kyle is done with Foxtrot. Which should be done soon. Then I feel Rancor/Alpha should be right behind. Depending on the model makers.
image0023.jpg
@Dragon @Stockings

501st is being worked on RN after them is rancor

• Retired Founder

ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ɪᴛ.

ɪ ᴍᴀʏ ᴅᴏ ᴀ ᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋs ᴡʜᴇɴ ғᴏxᴛʀᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ɪɴ, ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ᴄɢ. ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ sᴏ, ɪ'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ɪғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢʀᴀʙ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ. ɴᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇs.\

ᴘᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ.

• Agree 1
23 hours ago, Korm said:

image0023.jpg
@Dragon @Stockings

Why would we use phase 1 if everyone else is CGI. Alpha got armor upgrades as well. It wouldn't make sense for us to walk around in the phase 1 armor.

Edited by Dragon
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Retired Founder

sᴏ, ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛs ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ MAYBE ᴛᴡᴏ, ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴜsᴛᴏᴍ ʜɪɢʜ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʟs, ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.

ᴅᴇɴɪᴇᴅ.

• Friendly 1