Zebster

RP Name:

RC Jedi General Aayla Secura

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):

STEAM_0:0:69245803

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

Senate Commandos

Experience:

I was XO in 91st for 3 BCMD's and an officer in 2 more. I know what it takes to lead a battalion, and Senate Commandos are essentially the same thing as a battalion it's just that they have different RP than Clones. So I know what it takes to handle documents, deal with people in the battalion, and host training. I am also a Jedi General and a Branch lead so I have to attend meetings, host trials, and deal with Padawans and Knights.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I was a 2ndLT for the first term of Captain Taggart (Moose) and I am currently 2ndLT in Senate Commandos even after the wipe. I also know most of the people that are currently Senate Commandos. I have all the documents for Senate Commandos, When it comes down to it in reality I am currently the only officer in Senate Commandos so I am pretty much going to be doing the same thing as Captain Taggart as I am doing right now I just need to be more active within Senate Commandos.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

I understand everything I have searched up on google so yes I do know most of the lore behind Senate Commandos.

Availability:

My timezone is Eastern Standard time so I am available usually from like 2PM EST to around 5AM EST it honestly depends on my sleep schedule but if you send me a message on discord or poke me on TS and I'm asleep when I wake up I'll respond if you're still on.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

My current Total playtime is 812:47:15 but I was here when Synergy first came out but I don't know the exact date 

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes 

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want to have stable officers I can trust in order to keep Senate Commandos running even if my term is over, and have a solid amount of Senate Commandos on whenever there are Senators on so they we don't have to leave our job to CG or anyone else.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?

I understand completely.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1

+1 Best one for the job 

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin