TayTay's Resignation

Name: TayTay

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:177527024

Date: 3/2/2018

Reason for leaving: Alrighty, so I have been in Synergy for about 6 months now. And can I say I have done a lot, met a lot of people, made some great friends and learned a shit ton. Which is what I want from a community. Synergy has been like my Virtual Escape for a while. But I feel it is my time to leave. I really don't have any fun on the server anymore. The events are stale, the drama is rampant, and a majority of the people are only in it for the power. Side note to that, IT'S A FUCKING GMOD SERVER WHY DO YOU NEED POWER?? All in all, I have had a great time in Synergy but It is my time to depart. Much love from the edgy teen around the block. I'll be back for gLife.

-Love

TayTay

Farewells: 

@Jackson: You have given me some great laughs and been a great guy since I have met you. Keep up the great work with high staff and keep being you.

@Oxen: Fuck it's hard writing this...What can I say, you're like a fucking dad to me. You have always been there for me, through the ups and downs. You are an amazing guy who knows how to lead a team. We should definitely keep in touch. Love you Mr.Keller.

@Freck : You are one of my best friends in Synergy I have seen you go from VA to HA. You have grown so much as a person. Makes me so happy homie. Can't wait to play gLife with you and murder some cops.

@Esitt : Esitt my boy, making events with you. Losing in Fortnite. It was some good shit, Gonna miss you man. keep up the good shit

@Matra: Mr.Matra, you are and will forever be my friend. You have a heart of gold and put everyone before yourself. Treat yourself homie. Keep in touch please!!

@Tofu : Traps Are Gay

@Jorrdan : Keep up the good memes, and hunting those traps. #ArrestLily

@Joah : *Insert Racial Slur Here*

@Washington : You are literally the pinnacle of cancer, you go and start drama to then get your friends to spam downvote it. From me and many other delivered straight to you. Fuck you. 

@zim's Facility: I will see you soon

@ccmontyhttps://teespring.com/StupidStupid#pid=369&cid=6514&sid=front

@Max : I love you dad

@Galactic Marines: Love you boyos, keep up the good shit and don't forget about Grandma

@Duck : I honestly disliked you for the longest time, but your genuinely a great guy. Love you long time.

Steam Link

Edited by TayTay
  • Agree 5
  • Disagree 4

You will be missed

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

My young apprentice. I took you under my wing and taught you everything you needed to know. I lead you in the right direction, you destroyed some filthy traps and were a good part of SRTI.

You leave, but I sense you will not be gone forever, as there is something that will bring you back. And when that day comes, me and you will continue to hunt some traps and meme on kids

-Jorrdan

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, Jorrdan said:

My young apprentice. I took you under my wing and taught you everything you needed to know. I lead you in the right direction, you destroyed some filthy traps and were a good part of SRTI.

You leave, but I sense you will not be gone forever, as there is something that will bring you back. And when that day comes, me and you will continue to hunt some traps and meme on kids

-Jorrdan

Don't ever stop my master. Keep murdering the traps.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
Just now, Thexan said:

Good job, the kneepads need filling though.

(Real funny you cite drama as something that made you resign and yet you poor lighter fluid all over your resignation.)

<3 Not really tho. Just saying it's a contributing factor. Leaving mostly because of boredom. And all I did was call out Washington lol

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 3
  • Retired Founder
2 minutes ago, Thexan said:

Good job, the kneepads need filling though.

(Real funny you cite drama as something that made you resign and yet you poor lighter fluid all over your resignation.)

I mean honestly.
Just leave.
Goodbye.
Go.

Thanks for the time you put in TayTay.
F.

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 2

I see that you lived up to your "Mrs. Gene" tag by saying you are tired of the drama and starting more. I don't like you, I'm gonna be honest. You are a hypocrite and I'm not sad that you're leaving. Bye. Leave my friends alone.

imgur_reaction.gif.01b9b0963e5d7a2c15ef1c811a082fd2.gif

• Agree 15
  • Disagree 3
19 minutes ago, Egg said:

I see that you lived up to your "Mrs. Gene" tag by saying you are tired of the drama and starting more. I don't like you, I'm gonna be honest. You are a hypocrite and I'm not sad that you're leaving. Bye. Leave my friends alone.

imgur_reaction.gif.01b9b0963e5d7a2c15ef1c811a082fd2.gif

lmao 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 7

"This is not me excusing the actions of people being stupid, but don't just go and gang up on someone just because of their actions. Try and help them learn and understand how what they did was not ok, and how they can improve.

If the pettyness continues to spiral out of controll Synergy won't feel like a community much longer." - from TayTay's Synergy as a Community post (copy and pasted)

You should follow your own advice. If you think someone (Washington) did something wrong, try and help them understand what they did was wrong and how they can improve. You are one of the ones to continue the pettiness.

Here's me helping you understand what you did wrong. Instead of insulting Washington you should have said something along the lines of, I think everyone should stop with the drama. You started drama again by naming someone in specific. Saying everyone means everyone, which includes yourself.

Stay gold, Ponyboy...Stay gold...

Edited by Dargon
1 hour ago, WaterMelonWolf said:

you do know all he did was call him out right. Everyones calling him a hypocrite but he called someone out for drama, and is leaving the server Medic called people out on his resignation and was seen as "XD savage funny". Hes leaving the server. Relax move on.

Yeah, but Medic doesn't go around preaching no drama and than starts more drama...

@TayTay I would like to say you leaving came out of nowhere, but your activity has been very limited the past few weeks and I was hoping it was more of a phase or burn out, which could be rekindled. That being said, I am glad to have known you and you have my steam id, don't be a stranger.

For everyone from the one who posted this resignation to those making comments USE THE FUCKING GOLDEN RULE IN LIFE.   "If you don't have something nice to say to someone, don't say anything at all. Treat others as you want to be treated yourself."

This is just a game and treat it as such, people will play it as they see fit, eventually, those toxic players are found out to be that and quickly find themselves with little to no friends.

• Agree 6
  • Disagree 1
On 3/2/2018 at 11:10 PM, Oxen said:

@TayTay I would like to say you leaving came out of nowhere, but your activity has been very limited the past few weeks and I was hoping it was more of a phase or burn out, which could be rekindled. That being said, I am glad to have known you and you have my steam id, don't be a stranger.

For everyone from the one who posted this resignation to those making comments USE THE FUCKING GOLDEN RULE IN LIFE.   "If you don't have something nice to say to someone, don't say anything at all. Treat others as you want to be treated yourself."

This is just a game and treat it as such, people will play it as they see fit, eventually, those toxic players are found out to be that and quickly find themselves with little to no friends.

What i enjoy. Is one of the most mature people on the forums told us something true as in oxen, and he still got downvotes for standing up for someone. 

• Agree 2
  • Retired Founder
On 3/3/2018 at 2:10 AM, Oxen said:

Amen brother, thank you oxen.

• Agree 4