[SR]Square[OVS]

RP Name:

104th Commander Square | Padme Amidala

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):

STEAM_0:1:62612744

Regiment you are applying for:

Specialized  

Experience:

Although I do not have a large variety of experience, I feel that what I have got has been quality. As you can see, a majority of my experience has come from the 104th. I have been Commander in the 104th since November 18th and spent a great deal of time at each individual officer rank before hand. This is the experience where I have really been able to develop my leadership and management skills on the server.

Icefuse Server experience: 

Dooms Unit: PVT-CSM

104th PVT-CSM

Synergy Server Experience: 

104th PVT-Commander

Senator Lux Bonteri

Senator Padme Amidala

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:

This community is my home and I want to do everything in my power to help preserve and grow it. Recently I have been pondering the decision of progressing into the high command and if I was ready for the position at hand. I have observed many of the different regimental, senior, and even marshal commanders since I started playing about a week after synergy launched, and even a little bit on Icefuse before I stopped playing. I've seen the things they have done right which people liked, agreed with, and embraced, and things that they've done wrong or failed to do in which causes frustration in many. After thinking about all of the things I have experienced in the past and all of the things I have learned, I now believe that I can effectively execute the seriousness and duties of this job. Management skills and techniques are apart of my everyday life and have been for some time whether it be on here or in real life at my work. Nothing has ever really been handed to me before, I have had to work for the things I wanted and desire. If I just simply did my job as expected and nothing more, then I guarantee I would not be where I am today on this server or in life. On synergy I started as a user and a PVT just like many others but through time, hard work, and dedication I made my way up through each and every rank to get to where I am today in the 104th and the staff team. Similar to this at my work IRL, I started at the lowest position available but again through time, hard work, and dedication I eventually progressed from the lowest level upwards and now find myself managing everyone that I had worked with. Through these experience I have learned so many valuable lessons and principles such as actually learning from my failures and figuring out how I could have done it better, and what I will do to prevent it from happening again. Like my progression in the staff team to overseer, and my progression at my work to a management position, I believe that I am ready to take the step and progress from a commander of the 104th to the regimental commander of the specialized battalions.     

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?:

Yes I have read up on and studied the lore of the 104th, Galactic Marines, Coruscant Guards, and republic medics (However there was not much to go off of) and understand it.

Availability:

Besides 3 hours of class on the weekdays and usually a 3 hour work check in on Monday, Tuesday and sometimes Friday, you will find me in game as well as in teamspeak. The only time I will put up an LOA is if I am out of town or experience technical difficulties with my internet/computer but I will still have access to teamspeak/discord via my cell phone.    

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

Besides my achievements in the 104th I have been able to accomplish:

Senator Lux Bonteri and Padme Amidala

Working my up from TR-TRO in the training program 

Working through the ranks of New admin - Admin - Vet Admin - Senior Admin - Vet Admin - Overseer

Game Master

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

I would want my regiment to thrive. To constantly be growing and improving. I want them to maintain a high level of seriousness but still have fun playing the game. I want them to be looked up to by others and be good role models to new and even experienced players. I don't only want to see improvements with the battalions, but also improvements with the players themselves.         

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

Weekly meetings which have already been happening within this regiment will stay as I feel it is a good time to discuss pressing matters or any issues, comments, or suggestions. Much of my focus will be dedicated in helping the battalions maintain their player base and increase it. I want to see the specialized regiment cooperate with each other more. I am already aware that there have been some joint training sessions with a few of the battalions, but I want to extend this to the rest of the regiment and have a shared document with the commanders in order to keep track of the training making sure that each battalion is being included equally. I will also try my best to make sure that the battalions in the Specialized Regiment are getting deployed and that none of them are repeatedly getting neglected from event server deployments. During dry hours or between events, I plan to host simulations for each battalion in the regiment that cater more towards their specializations or anything they want to work/improve on. On top of these sims and if approved by the battalions in the specialized regiment, I also want to organize tournaments/events against the other regiments maybe biweekly or so to keep a sense of friendly competition going.           

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?:

Yes

+1 

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin