Promises are made to be broken.

I've become bored of the server over my 1 year on it. I don't have the motivation I used to and I'm no longer enjoying the server. It feels like a chore to get on now. I used to love being SOBDE, now I cant stand half the people in it. I used to love staff, but I'm no longer enjoying it. Seems all I enjoy now is not being on that server. I wish I could stay but some unnamed reasons will be listed below. Love you all but its about time I got back to enjoying the finer things in life. 

• I no longer enjoy the group of people I work with. That being said there were exceptions. But Ill leave that ambiguous. Some of you need to learn the difference between teasing banter and ironic jokes and genuine hate. 
  • I think some of you need help. Literally. wont say who but some of you need to finish your common sense classes. 
  • I just do not enjoy the server. 
  • Same jokes get repetitive. and annoying. (Not you R. You know I love ya <3)

Personal messages

@KaiserNeiner Look man, I know we had our differences and we never got along. Well sometimes we did. Anyways I wanna let you know I have not an ounce of resentment, hate, or even anger towards you. a couple months ago I learned life is too long to hate and too short to hate. Good luck on future endeavors, I wish you the best. <3

@Rohan W MCMD SPECRCMD and A'den. We'll still play together here and there bro trust. I still have to beat you in smash bros with luigi. <3

@luci4 Good Bariss. Keep 41st based. And stay out of my precious baby Improcco or ill throw you. You're the better Kom'rk and stay silent. <3

@Gurk You're the future of Synergy. You better be the next director. Amazing GMD who knows how to make a good event. <3

@Casanova Learn to fly, and learn to see the bigger picture. <3

@Danny1 You're a bias spec rcmd and I hope you get thrown through a window in minecraft <3 (kidding best of luck)

@Joyboy You're the future of the guild. Good vision and all. Don't ruin it. <3

@DirtyDanLIT Legend. Keep being an undercover minge and you might surpass pythin. <3

I know I promised to become a LT for Wichita but as in the title, I broke A LOT of promises. 
I promised to become at least Kal or Ordo but I've realized I do not want to. I've seen that I'd be more miserable running and help run a squad than just be in one. And I understand. 

And finally, I can stop yapping and start enjoying life. If you didn't get a shoutout its for a reason I wont say. nor tell you in DMs. 

-I've broke the chains, Shaman. 

"See you, space cowboy"

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 2
  • Pay Respect 5

Best Null-7 Mereel
                                                                                                   #1 Rohan Hater

Head Admin

frick u

• Dumb 1

Current: Palpatine

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter Improcco Nye Alpha-26 Maze | Walon Vau Yoda x2

Veteran Admin

Peace!

Head Admin

Work horses don't always need to be best friends. 

Staff team lost a hard worker today, sorry to see you go. You'll be back...one day. 

zeros_and_clutch.png?ex=66e330c2&is=66e1
                                                                                                                                          Kaiser
       Zeros          Clutch

1 minute ago, KaiserNeiner said:

Work horses don't always need to be best friends. 

Staff team lost a hard worker today, sorry to see you go. You'll be back...one day. 

Hopefully not, Peace brotha

Best Null-7 Mereel
                                                                                                   #1 Rohan Hater

Head Admin

Man, this sucks. I will see you at the wedding tho! @ManburgerHelper

Current: Head Admin | Marshal Commander

A big loss for the staff and GM team. Shaman's events were always great. God speed brudda

Current: RC-3222 Omega Squad Private Atin
Former: Rancor Private, 21st CommanderCuy'val Dar Vhonte Tervho, Naval LT Dao Coruscant Guard CPT Thire, KU XO Charger

Deuces good buddy 

• Dumb 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

I ATTEND A SINGLE FUCKING ARMA OP AND YOU RESIGN ON ME????

I HATE YOU SHAMAN

no but fr, i'll miss you gang my dm's are always there for you!

Current Etain Tur-Mukan | Former Null-6 LT Kom'rk | Former Barriss Offee

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Rohan said:

Man, this sucks. I will see you at the wedding tho! @ManburgerHelper

I might just poison your wine glass

1 minute ago, luci4 said:

I ATTEND A SINGLE FUCKING ARMA OP AND YOU RESIGN ON ME????

I HATE YOU SHAMAN

no but fr, i'll miss you gang my dm's are always there for you!

:3

• Friendly 1
  • Pay Respect 1

Best Null-7 Mereel
                                                                                                   #1 Rohan Hater

Goodnight Shaman. o7

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Grand Master of the Order Yoda 
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate l Actually Private Crosshair l Mace Windu

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

Veteran Admin

This sucks.  You were a highly highly underrated GM and was looking forward to making those SOBDE vs other battalions events. Best of luck in life bro.

Current: SPEC Regimental Commander Danny
Former: Walon Vau, CG Commander Danny, Battalion Commander Fox

Veteran Admin

Loved our interactions, servers going to be a little more dull without you mate :(

Currently: 501st BCMD Rex  / Veteran Admin of le server
spacer.png

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil - CG CMD Hound/CMD Moose - 332nd Vaughn 

Veteran Admin

Hey Shaman, Sorry to hear that. I hope whatever you move into next is enjoyable and provides more fun. Hope to hang out with you at some point!

Current: Bad Batch Echo

Former: WAC-47 Battalion Commander Wolffe Mechanized Regimental Commander Clorox

1 hour ago, BROPDROP said:

ShamanTheSilly I won't forget the day I summoned him. There will be legal ramifications if you follow thru with this 

1 hour ago, BROPDROP said:

ShamanTheSilly I won't forget the day I summoned him. There will be legal ramifications if you follow thru with this resignation

Maybe the resignation was the friends we made along the way

• Pay Respect 1

Best Null-7 Mereel
                                                                                                   #1 Rohan Hater

sad to see this W guy leave, gg

Current: Dev AssistantRancor REGL MAJ Alpha 17 Alpha | Militia LTGuild EvaluatorSenior Admin | TRO

Former: Trauma | Alpha 74 Stec | Alpha 98 Nate | Navy IA CPO

Veteran Admin

07 still one of my goats

Current: || VA || GMM ||  QuestMaster ||  212th BCMD Cody || 

On 9/8/2024 at 1:02 PM, ManburgerHelper said:

And finally, I can stop yapping and start enjoying life. If you didn't get a shoutout its for a reason I wont say. nor tell you in DMs. 

yapping is apart of life stay safe homie