Lore: @Boof is the lore

Other: Hi

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Veteran Admin

+1

GM Leadership

+1 yes please god

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

+1

Current: CG MED SSGT Spoof | Navy MED MCPO Spoof | Hunter Kravchenko | Jedi Master TGM Spoof
Prior: (2017) 104th MED CPL Spoof | CG MEDL LT Spoof | 501st CSM Spoof | 187th JT 2ndLT Spoof | 21st MED 2ndLT Spoof | (2019) 91st MEDL Lightning squad LTC Spoof | DU MED SGT Spoof | 104th MED SGT Spoof

$ Didn't ask $

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1, it makes sense cause of the lore

Bad Batch Hunter

Former: Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

Veteran Admin

+1 dk why this got taken away 

Current: Yoda

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter 

+1 if y'all can do it. We don't have a large area for dupes right no whatsoever and we are having to claim ilum everytime we wanna use a medium sized dupe. <- sucks for others

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM 
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt SG WO Jayfon

Head Admin

+1 but server performance recently has been so bad that adding another area for a 3rd or 4th tryout/encounter/patrol/event to happen at the same time is spooky 

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

I don't know if this is possible as last I heard, if anything could be added, something would have to be removed. But if it is possible. +1

The thing I love most about the Void, IS THAT NO ONE CAN CLAIM THE VOID

• Agree 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

On 4/13/2024 at 8:33 PM, Brooklyn said:

I don't know if this is possible as last I heard, if anything could be added, something would have to be removed. But if it is possible. +1

The thing I love most about the Void, IS THAT NO ONE CAN CLAIM THE VOID

I dont think thats the case on this map. I don't believe Bananakin maxed out his brushes. As far as i know the void on Onderon existed due to the barrier between layers 1 and 2. So it was simply accidental when created.

If its possible +1.  I highly doubt it would impact performance noticeably aside from the dupes that will be spawned in down there. 

Edited by Mystic

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/19/2024 at 4:23 PM, Mystic said:

I dont think thats the case on this map. I don't believe Bananakin maxed out his brushes. As far as i know the void on Onderon existed due to the barrier between layers 1 and 2. So it was simply accidental when created.

If its possible +1.  I highly doubt it would impact performance noticeably aside from the dupes that will be spawned in down there. 

This is all pretty much true.
The reason there was so much space on onderon (the void, as it’s being called) is because I didn’t properly fit the skyboxes proportions to the outer edge of rocks. In part for pilots, but also because I didn’t want to spend 40 minutes each compile trying to see if I got it right.

I will say, having open spaces like this when it’s not a necessity isn’t the greatest for optimization. But if it’s tucked in to some corner of the map away from all the clutter, then this is not a big deal in the slightest. Better yet, it could even be its own layer! A layer of void

Veteran Admin

+1 I like the void :D

im fine with being the outlier but i think the void is not the best for the server health, people can have it claimed for 24/7 and constantly use it, and while you can say the same for sims there still on the server, not only did the void allow for a insane amount of ticket spamming, i just would rather add a layer to the map thats actually real instead of doing stuff in a void.

When i was high staff i remember constantly asking people to despawn the void or try to remember, your to out of the server to the point its insane, in all aspects i think the cons outweight the pros, its convienet sure but i dont think its good for the server culture whatsoever.

I feel alot of synergy members constantly fall into "sims 24/7 mindset" and the more we can avoid that the better, the amount of times i would see Battalions just stay in the void all day cause their BCMD/SQL was building a dupe or doing anything is just distubring, and since its not a sim it just alientes new players.  The Cycle of BCMD/SQL trying to revamp their dupes every month wasting hours and time for nothing for a big ass useless dupe is insanity and should be avoided at all cost for me at least

Edited by Bacta
  • Agree 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2