Super

RP Name:

Yoda

RP Rank:

Grand Master of the order

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:431699113

Why should you become Chancellor Palpatine?:

For the past year, I’ve played on Synergy almost every day and have grown more and more attached as time has gone on. The people who are a part of this community are one of my biggest motivations for continuing to stay in High Command and making this the best server it can be. Throughout my two Yoda terms, I’ve had to make a lot of hard decisions, but my main goal has always been to improve each and every Jedi’s experience here. I’d like to continue this with more server-wide influence as Palpatine. Being Yoda two terms in a row, combined with my experience in the Civilian Faction as Mas Amedda, has prepared me to take on this role ideally. The VIP factions have been without a Palpatine for a long time and now that Jedi is in a stable place, I feel like it is the proper time for me to move up.

I have reached out to a large majority of the server’s CMD team and asked them what they would want to see if I went for Palpatine. The biggest thing I heard is that they want a Palpatine that is active and on the server interacting with people to the best of their ability. I genuinely believe I can do that and there are unlimited opportunities for RP that I can do. It is the thing I am most excited to start doing if I get the opportunity to do so.

Availability:

monday -friday after 5:30 PM til midnight

Saturday-Sunday free all-day

Give a brief overview of your achievements and experience on the server:

Mas Amedda

When I was Mas Amedda, I was able to fill the senate on two separate occasions. When I resigned from Mas, I left due to getting Yoda, and the Senate ended up dissolving due to not having secure leadership. During the time I was in charge of the Senate, I was forced to learn that you need to find someone to succeed you in any leadership position you have. Not having people ready to replace you can lead to all the work put in previously going to waste, and this is something that I learned the hard way.

Jedi Chief Instructor 

Nine months ago, I was made the chief instructor under Entity. This role taught me the most about how to be a leader. It was my first Commander position, and it left me with a lot of responsibilities. At first, it was a bit shaky, but with a lot of hard work I learned the ropes and was able to be the best I could be. When I became Chief Instructor, I was in charge of all trials for the Younglings and Knights. My job was to ensure that every trial was conducted properly and everyone had a fair shot at moving forward in the order. Alongside that part of the job, I was also in charge of the entirety of the master team, making sure they all hit quota and were in the best position they could be in. Another section of the Order that I was in charge of at the time was being head of the discipline Any and all arrests I was in charge of and had to deal with, from simple PTS arrest to discrimination and bullying reports. You name it and I probably had to deal with it at some point. Thankfully, one of Entity's goals from his Yoda term was to make a comprehensive discipline guide so that any and all arrests or warnings would all be treated in the same way and not just thrown together willy-nilly. As chief instructor I was forced to learn a lot and become more responsible with everything I did moving forward. Becoming chief instructor was the catalyst to my moving to apply for Palpatine. I knew when I decided to go for Yoda I wasn't going just to do one term, and I also knew eventually, I would have to make the jump and apply for this next step in my synergy career.

Yoda

As Yoda, I've had to make many hard calls for the future of the order. When making decisions regarding Jedi, I thought of two major things. How will this affect the order, and is this in the best interest of the future of this faction? In my time as Yoda, I have brought the order into an era of stability and prosperity Thinking back on the Order before I became Yoda, to the Order myself and my team have created, and I can say that I have left a mark on the future of the server. My biggest hope is that I made the job easier for the next Yodas so they can continue to lead this excellent Order through new endeavors.

What do you feel the role of the Chancellor is?:

I believe that being a good Palpatine is all about finding a balance between letting the Factions make their own decisions while also knowing when to step in. Another big aspect of the Palpatine job is the in-game RP. Palpatine should be role playing consistently with the GAR and factions as often as possible. Having an in-game presence is a massive part of all applicable positions on Synergy. Last but certainly not least, Palpatine is a High Command position. This means staying up to date with all HC matters and taking an active role when it comes to interviews for positions on the server. 

Do you have a microphone?:

yes

Where do you want the Jedi, Senate, and Guild to be at the end of your term?:

By the end of my term, I would love for all three factions to be in a great place, but I have to be realistic. I want the Factions to be in a healthy spot where I can't say one is doing worse than the other. For Jedi, I have full faith in the leadership I left in place to take it and make it better day by day. I made sure I left Jedi in a place where I could focus on Naval and Civilian. I’d like to help them by actively starting to heal any broken pieces of them. Now, when it comes to the Navy itself, the leadership that Gohn has left behind is more than capable of making the Naval into a machine that can work day and night to improve itself. If the leadership wants me to step in and help them I will not hesitate in assisting them with making improvements. Now to the faction that needs the most help, in my opinion, Civilian. This Faction needs the most hands-on help out of all the VIP Factions. The Senate side of Civilian I can genuinely say is in one of the best spots I have ever seen in my time on the server. Blaze has done such a good job rebuilding the Senate from the ground up. Yes, it had a few hiccups, but everyone who has made something great can say they had a few bumps in the road. On the other side of Faction, Bounty Hunter needs drastic help getting it back on its feet. I plan on working alongside Harper and his Guild LTs to help rebuild the Guild. As of right now, there is little to no activity on normal hunters online anymore. When the Server had a governor, the Faction did have a lot of activity and that’s due to many factors. My main goal for Civilians is to mentor up the two Commanders of the faction to be ready to go for Governor if they so choose to go for the position.

How do you plan to improve relations within the Grand Army?:

In my opinion, the best way for me to improve relations with the GAR is to play the role of Chancellor Palpatine and constantly interact with the battalions. Doing his RP on both sides of the war. The role of Palpatine has a lot of different ways you can go about RP, and I can not wait to explore the different ways I can interact with the server and the events that can be built around me being online. Although The GAR isn't going to be my main focus, I will not hesitate to assist any battalion that reaches out for help or if the regimentals need any help. I will always be around to help them in any way I can 

How do you plan to improve relations within the VIP factions?:

I’d apply the same concept to the Factions and get them as involved as possible with all things happening on the server that they can take part in. With the Factions already having many subunits within each other, for example, Senate has Naval Diplomats and Jedi Diplomats, Jedi having Militia within Guild, and Naval having RSB to interact with the Guild, we just need to make sure that all of these sub-factions within the VIP faction are running and doing everything they can to promote Synergy with the rest of the server.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your position of Chancellor Palpatine?

yes

• Agree 1

Grand Master Yoda I High command

+1 

MY time bas on synergy hasn't been the longest, but iv been around long enough to see both really good and really bad Yoda's. Super has fallen more onto the good side. I consistently see him on and his respect for not just his council and masters but the jedi as a whole is a nice change.  While going for palpy is a big step, i beleive super has what it takes to fill those shoes and do a good job.

• Friendly 1

Man Of The Past

Before voting, I want to ask, have you been able to solve or work around a lot of issues that were brought up in your previous Yoda Application? A lot of folks were saying that there was a lot of miscommunication or lack of communication with your Masters, including Mace, and others stating you were being Biased or having favoritism towards others.
I don't normally play on my Jedi so I'm trying to look at this from the outside looking in. 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

21 minutes ago, Super_ said:

On the other side of Faction, Bounty Hunter needs drastic help getting it back on its feet. I plan on working alongside Harper and his Guild LTs to help rebuild the Guild. As of right now, there is little to no activity on normal hunters online anymore. When the Server had a governor, the Faction did have a lot of activity and that’s due to many factors. My main goal for Civilians is to mentor up the two Commanders of the faction to be ready to go for Governor if they so choose to go for the position.

Would you be able to go into some more depth on how you intend to help the Guild? The main thing I see here is just mentoring the CMDs and getting someone to be Governor.

Future Adult!

6 minutes ago, Kurt said:

Before voting, I want to ask, have you been able to solve or work around a lot of issues that were brought up in your previous Yoda Application? A lot of folks were saying that there was a lot of miscommunication or lack of communication with your Masters, including Mace, and others stating you were being Biased or having favoritism towards others.
I don't normally play on my Jedi so I'm trying to look at this from the outside looking in. 

I can confidently say that all communication issues have been dealt with all aspects of the order are transparent With Knight Watch being public this is a major aspect that we have pushed to have more transparency, the master tam is on the same page with all suggestions we talk weekly on everything we want to push and are pushing. 

1 minute ago, Edgar said:

Would you be able to go into some more depth on how you intend to help the Guild? The main thing I see here is just mentoring the CMDs and getting someone to be Governor.

At the current moment there is little representation from guild leadership and I understand the guild lead is now overseas  and is trying his best to get things done but without representation on the server there is little motivation for hunters to get online. Today we actually had hunters on because they had someone pushing the activity. The biggest issue that guild has is presesce and if I can help push the guild marshals and Lt to get on and do events or activities we can revive this side of civilian

• Informative 1

+1 you could do great in the position and honestly you might have great ideas. If you do get the position I hope you focus more on infrastructure of those under you over just being the position because you want it. That’s probably my only negative about applying for positions. It’s more of who will actually do the job versus who will have fun in it. That’s why people burn out because the position you apply take up a great chunk of the fun. With the rant over what will you do to avoid the burn out of Palpatine as he is a position with greater stress on the server.

Edited by KillJoy

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Head Admin

I think this app is incredibly short. Shorter than most BCMD apps that get denied on the forums. I think you're HEAVILY lacking details and actual ideas from your app, and I think it's very telling that your Experience section is as long as your Plans section. From my point of view it seems your plans for this position are to be active and RP with people on the job. During your 6 months as Yoda I have seen some INCREDIBLE numbers from you for activity, but have seen NOTHING from your roleplay. I've made plenty of comments to you about "doing the voice" which is like the lowest bar for RP for the character, and I never see it. 

Why do you really want this position? Do you see it as the next step up in your Synergy career or do you actually have concrete plans? 

What do you actually plan to do with the Guild besides "make sure leadership is active"?

What can YOU actually create that's new and improved for the factions rather than keeping the status quo and making sure leadership? 

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Just now, KillJoy said:

+1 Honestly since Palpatine has changed from being the head person over both VIP factions and Clone factions you might be the perfect fit for the position. You already do a good job with the Jedi which I haven’t seen this many active Jedi. But I do have one question as Palpatine will be working with DS guards or will you solely use Senate Commands and how would you help them work together 

Senate Guard would be my main focus between the two of them, but I will also include DS to the best of my abilities 

• Bruh 1
  • Based 1

1 hour ago, KaiserNeiner said:

Why do you really want this position? Do you see it as the next step up in your Synergy career or do you actually have concrete plans? 

I've wanted to go for Palpitine for quite a while for a few reasons: the chancellor is one of my favorite characters in the franchise. Secondly, the amount of things I will be able to do is endless, from working with the Senate to messing with Jedi to helping with events where I contact Doku to retrieve something or stop a plan from the gar to keep the war going. The fact that I can play both sides of the war is one of the biggest pulls in my eyes.

what do you actually plan to do with the Guild besides "make sure leadership is active"?

My plan for the guild is to hold a meeting with current and former guild leaders to discuss what is working and what isn't. Once we have identified the main reason for the lack of interest in the guild, I will collaborate with the guild leadership to devise and implement a plan to address the problem. This will be my top priority initially, as it is the most critical aspect of the VIP faction that requires urgent assistance.

What can YOU actually create that's new and improved for the factions rather than keeping the status quo and making sure leadership? 

In order to move forward successfully, we must first ensure that our base is solid. That's why my top priority is to address any issues with our current setup before we start creating anything new. By doing so, we can ensure that we have a strong and stable base to build upon, and we can move forward with confidence knowing that we're not neglecting any crucial issues.

If this does not answer your questions, please let me know so I can try to answer your questions fully

Head Admin
1 minute ago, Super_ said:

I've wanted to go for Palpitine for quite a while for a few reasons: the chancellor is one of my favorite characters in the franchise. Secondly, the amount of things I will be able to do is endless, from working with the Senate to messing with Jedi to helping with events where I contact Doku to retrieve something or stop a plan from the gar to keep the war going. The fact that I can play both sides of the war is one of the biggest pulls in my eyes.

My plan for the guild is to hold a meeting with current and former guild leaders to discuss what is working and what isn't. Once we have identified the main reason for the lack of interest in the guild, I will collaborate with the guild leadership to devise and implement a plan to address the problem. This will be my top priority initially, as it is the most critical aspect of the VIP faction that requires urgent assistance.

In order to move forward successfully, we must first ensure that our base is solid. That's why my top priority is to address any issues with our current setup before we start creating anything new. By doing so, we can ensure that we have a strong and stable base to build upon, and we can move forward with confidence knowing that we're not neglecting any crucial issues.

If this does not answer your questions, please let me know so I can try to answer your questions fully

Yeah so this doesn't really answer any questions for me and raises more questions. 

I don't think being interested in the character and the "RP" you can do with it as valuable as a point as you think it is. Yes the next person that takes this position needs to RP well, but I would've liked to see more RP from you as Yoda prior. 

Your plan with the Guild is to host a meeting to see what's wrong? Not to see what the issues are prior to putting an app up? I know you're in contact with Guild Leadership so that part shouldn't be a problem so I have no idea why this hasn't been done yet. It hasn't exactly been a secret that you're going for this position, so why haven't you done your due diligence yet?  

Yeah same thing as above. You should have done your research prior, and then added what you've discussed to your app and some ideas you can think of to work on issues. As a current member of High Command you already hear about what's working and isn't working for certain aspects. If you really wanted to fix issues with current structures you should have asked prior to the app to create some good foundation ideas and plans with your judgement. 

-1 for now. 

• Winner 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

Having two Yoda terms and making the differences that you did, at the very least I think you deserve a shot at Palpatine. You have the experience to do it, but I think your biggest issue here is just explaining what you actually have planned. I've seen you do your research first hand and I think it could be explained better. We've worked together for the past 7 ish months and it has been smooth sailing most of the time. The only real issue I've had with you in all of our time together is that you struggle a bit when it comes to removing people. I genuinely think you have the best interest of the server at heart and based off what I've seen you have the drive and skills necessary to take on a position like this. +1  good luck.

• Friendly 1

Current: Yoda

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter 

28 minutes ago, KaiserNeiner said:

Your plan with the Guild is to host a meeting to see what's wrong? Not to see what the issues are prior to putting an app up? I know you're in contact with Guild Leadership so that part shouldn't be a problem so I have no idea why this hasn't been done yet. It hasn't exactly been a secret that you're going for this position, so why haven't you done your due diligence yet?  

I am aware of the issues within the guild. Due to the lack of people in the structure, the documents are still disorganized, and there are rules that contradict each other. Besides the lead, there isn't a single member of the guild that is dedicated to it. I understand the problems, but I want to give the guild a chance to step up and help solve them. I plan to sit down with them, discuss the issues I've mentioned, and work together to create a plan to fix them. I also want to hear if they have any other concerns that I may not have seen from my perspective. I don't want to overstep and force changes immediately; I believe we can solve the problems together. I would rather help them succeed than impose short-term solutions.

Before I vote, I know its not included in the application (should be changed) What are you plans for Clone/GAR, Obviously its the biggest faction as everyone else knows and you will also be a major influence of it, So other than just rping with people do you plan to do anything with clone

Edited by Drip
No
  • Agree 1
  • Confused 1

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Drip said:

Before I vote, I know its not included in the application (should be changed) What are you plans for Clone/GAR, Obviously its the biggest faction as everyone else knows and you will also be a major influence of it, So other than just rping with people do you plan to do anything with clone

Easy question as I already stated if any of the battalions need help I will not hesitate to jump in and lend a hand. Another thing I want to push is server-side competitions like I do in Jedi already, separate from the battalion competition 

3 minutes ago, Super_ said:

Easy question as I already stated if any of the battalions need help I will not hesitate to jump in and lend a hand. Another thing I want to push is server-side competitions like I do in Jedi already, separate from the battalion competition 

We have that though, RCMDs do that even though one is not filled and Server Competitions are being done by directors, so do you have no other plans for clone?

Edited by Drip
Wafflin

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Drip said:

We have that though, RCMDs do that even though one is not filled and Server Competitions are being done by directors, so do you have no other plans for clone?

Palpatine is only in charge of factions not the battalions if the rcmds need help I Will help them in any way I can. I don't know if you're not aware of how the role works but the job of Palatine is to run the factions and work with the Marchal Commander who is in charge of the clones 

Head Admin

Hmmmm before I vote I would like clarity on some questions. 

1. What makes you feel ready for this position? 

2. during your time as Yoda a lot of people had concerns particularly on your yoda reapp that you just spent time with SOBDE instead of playing on yoda, how are you going to insure this doesn’t happen. 

3. What would you say to the people that say that you haven’t left the Jedi order in a stable place, instead caused chaos from lack of leadership? ( I know it’s not relevant to app but it’s relevant to a leadership position) 

hope to hear from you soon. 

Current: BCMD Cody (FIRST IRISH & WELSH CODY)
Former Waxer | Former Boil | Former Wyler

3 minutes ago, Super_ said:

Palpatine is only in charge of factions not the battalions if the rcmds need help I Will help them in any way I can. I don't know if you're not aware of how the role works but the job of Palatine is to run the factions and work with the Marchal Commander who is in charge of the clones 

Yes Im more than aware, but you still have a large influnce on Clone Life and are capable of making changes. Just curious if you had any unique plans for clone either than what you said mainly due to the absence of a Marshal Commander (obv not including directors)

spacer.png

Posted (edited)

Responce to misfit 

1 I feel I'm ready because I spent 2 full terms as Yoda solving the issues of the order and making it the best it could be. I feel I can make a even bigger difference helping all of the factions yo be in best places they can be I have a proven track record of pushing myself and the people around me to do bigger and better things 

2 I spend time in a lot of different channels now depending on how I'm feeling coming home from work If I'm feeling. I try to spend time in different channels almost every day I am on. But when I am not on the server I do like to go into the channel with fewer people so I can hear myself think but I always have my dms open all people have to do is poke me and I'm in the channel with in 5 minutes to see what they need 

3 this question is very confusing to me because I left the order with great leadership every position is full besides the one left from hysterical moving to Windu but we are already looking for someone to fill those shoes. I'm really not sure where this is coming from because I am leaving the order in one of the strongest places it has been in years with leaders ready to succeed me. I could be reading your question wrong but I truly believe that I have done everything in my power to set the order up for success after I am gone 

Edited by Super_
Formatting issue
  • Informative 1

Head Admin
37 minutes ago, Super_ said:

Responce to misfit 

1 I feel I'm ready because I spent 2 full terms as Yoda solving the issues of the order and making it the best it could be. I feel I can make a even bigger difference helping all of the factions yo be in best places they can be I have a proven track record of pushing myself and the people around me to do bigger and better things 

2 I spend time in a lot of different channels now depending on how I'm feeling coming home from work If I'm feeling. I try to spend time in different channels almost every day I am on. But when I am not on the server I do like to go into the channel with fewer people so I can hear myself think but I always have my dms open all people have to do is poke me and I'm in the channel with in 5 minutes to see what they need 

3 this question is very confusing to me because I left the order with great leadership every position is full besides the one left from hysterical moving to Windu but we are already looking for someone to fill those shoes. I'm really not sure where this is coming from because I am leaving the order in one of the strongest places it has been in years with leaders ready to succeed me. I could be reading your question wrong but I truly believe that I have done everything in my power to set the order up for success after I am gone 

Thanks for the fast reply, I am satisfied with the answers. +1 good luck 

• Friendly 1

Current: BCMD Cody (FIRST IRISH & WELSH CODY)
Former Waxer | Former Boil | Former Wyler

1 hour ago, Drip said:

Yes Im more than aware, but you still have a large influnce on Clone Life and are capable of making changes. Just curious if you had any unique plans for clone either than what you said mainly due to the absence of a Marshal Commander (obv not including directors)

With the current setup, I just genuinely don’t see the need to change things with clones. Yes I’d have the capability to, but that doesn’t mean I should just start imposing changes in my eyes. Synergy has set up Palaptine to be in charge of factions and that will be my focus. The last thing I wanna do is overstep on the regs.

I hope this satisfies your question. 

And apologies on formatting or spelling I am at work typing on my phone 

I love super and think he can do a great job, though the application is in reality terrible, I know that doesn't reflect his abilities in game and in other areas. I do have a few questions though...

You have had a decrease in activity towards this latter part of your Yoda terms, will this change if you get Palpatine?

I know you are not going for the position because of RP, but I saw minimal RP throughout your Yoda terms, will this increase?

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM SG SGM Jayfon
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt

Veteran Admin

I didnt feel qualified as a non jedi to vote too much into your app, however with this I do. From seeing Super in game and interacting with him I do believe he can do it and would be good with the role! very approachable, love talking to the dude and I am hoping to see some good palpatine rp!  Good luck! +1

Edited by Moose_Wundo
Wanted to add stuff
  • Friendly 1

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

51 minutes ago, Banagite said:

I love super and think he can do a great job, though the application is in reality terrible, I know that doesn't reflect his abilities in game and in other areas. I do have a few questions though...

You have had a decrease in activity towards this latter part of your Yoda terms, will this change if you get Palpatine?

I know you are not going for the position because of RP, but I saw minimal RP throughout your Yoda terms, will this increase?

When it comes to the two weeks when I dropped in my activity, it was heavily due to the fact I was starting a new job that I have now had for close to a month. I have now quit my second job, so in the past week, I have more than doubled my hours. So yes, I now have much more free time to dedicate to the server.

Regarding your second question, yes, I plan to put in my best efforts while role-playing as Palpatine. As for Yoda, it was a lot more difficult because I had to reverse sentences like Yoda does. Instead, I get to play the role of a cryptic old man whom I can enjoy playing with plenty of different ways to play it 

5 minutes ago, Super_ said:

When it comes to the two weeks when I dropped in my activity, it was heavily due to the fact I was starting a new job that I have now had for close to a month. I have now quit my second job, so in the past week, I have more than doubled my hours. So yes, I now have much more free time to dedicate to the server.

Regarding your second question, yes, I plan to put in my best efforts while role-playing as Palpatine. As for Yoda, it was a lot more difficult because I had to reverse sentences like Yoda does. Instead, I get to play the role of a cryptic old man whom I can enjoy playing with plenty of different ways to play it 

I hope this comes true, +1

• Friendly 1

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM SG SGM Jayfon
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt

+1
Somebody once told ni
te world cuyir gonna roll ni
Ni ain't te sharpest gaa'bevik o'r te shed
she was looking kind be dumb
ti kaysh finger bal kaysh thumb
o'r te shape be an "L" bat kaysh forehead

• Winner 3
  • Confused 1
  • Dumb 2

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Former SOBDE BCMD Hunter

GM Leadership

I've work with Super for a very long time now on the server. Every time he puts his full effort into any position he achieves and takes the criticism to help improve himself.  I had some questions about the application myself but after having a talk with Super and seeing his responses on the forums I believe he will live up to his word. He has the ability to be the best Palp we have had in a long time. Having a Palpatine actually engaging in RP on the server will be a first for me personally and I would love to see it. +1 from me Super go get em.

• Friendly 1

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

+1 

Super, as much as Jedi has not exactly turned out the greatest for me. It has been really good under your term, and I believe your plans for palpy are decent. I really don't have a valid reason to -1 this, I look forward to seeing what you do! Hopefully HC gets filled eventually

4 hours ago, Super_ said:

4 hours ago, Banagite said:

I hope this comes true, +1

it wont.

+1

Edited by Mystic

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Now to be honest, the length of the app never should be the point of concern in most cases however when its short and doesn't answer questions then it does spawn doubt. That being said, My guess is that this app had some time to cook and boy is it raw. Now some the responses to the questions are filling that gap however for the role Palpy serves and more or less the impact on your rep it has for free is a bit of an issue when for the most part from what I've read is using alot of the words improvement. Not to mention like what everyone else is mentioning is hours. However, I am only one opinion and I do wish you the best of luck brother on the app and interview if you make it. Crush it and if its easier to explain face to face then crush it. But I will be dropping a -1 due to the lack of prepared app and vague responses at times.

• Agree 1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

One thing I've noticed on high command application recently, this one included, is a lack of anything about actual high command business. Palpatine is 1 of the most important positions on the server. You have a lot of strength in a position like this. Your app & answers paint a picture yes. But you, alongside directors, would be the leading authority on change and player development within the community. How have you proved you can be trusted with such a position? 

Another thing, getting factions stable is great. It's your job. But do you have any agenda on anything you want to push for these factions? Literally the sky is the limit for you.

13 hours ago, Super_ said:

It will be a HOT minute before we see a Marshal. If you are given the ability to step in like Palpatine's before you, will you be able to deal with all that responsibility? It is a massively different beast. Yoda, you get the council and all that. Right now though, you would be running a very bare bones high command team. I wanna be confident in your ability to deal with situations quickly. Can you do this? How will you avoid a potential overlode/burnout?

22 hours ago, Super_ said:

I am aware of the issues within the guild. Due to the lack of people in the structure, the documents are still disorganized, and there are rules that contradict each other.

I don't wanna be the guy to say it, but I will. The current Guild Lead and Mas have been around for how long? If this is still a problem, that in itself is an issue. If something like this gets worse, how will you deal with that?

One thing I butted heads with you a lot was your purpose of a Windu. When I asked you about updating his perms, also you being asked by your windu to update his perms. You didn't for almost a month. Still haven't. Can you commit to make changes quick and efficiently? And not waiting on the next guy to do it?

The last thing I gotta ask, to kind of include everything else I've said, we haven't had a Palpatine in a long time. Why should it be you?

Edited by Brooklyn
  • Agree 5
  • Informative 2

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1 to the man whose made a big impact on the jedi along with supporting me in the senate , i wish you luck on your term my friend

former CG Major Jek , Former Senior senator Lux Bonteri , Current 501st TC Cpt Hawk , Current Vice chairmen Mas Amedda 

Head Admin

In the few months I have had the pleasure of working with you in High Command it has been a great experience. I think you have done good as Yoda and the representative of HC for Jedi as well as when it was just you and I in RCMD+ helping to extend our reach towards battalions/groups that had no direct HC above them to help them out if need be. I am sure you will do great especially since you have adjusted to your new job nad hours so your activity will go back up.

Before I do put my vote in, leaning towards the +1, I do have some questions.

Since there is no marshal, do you feel like you will be able to handle being the head of HC, head of all factions, and potentially having to step in for battalions until there is a marshal?
Do you have any plans on bringing back HC meetings/CMD meetings on a steady schedule as of now?
And just out of curiousity, what do you feel like your day-to-day will look like as Palpatine?

@Super_

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

On 4/4/2024 at 11:41 PM, Brooklyn said:

I don't wanna be the guy to say it, but I will. The current Guild Lead and Mas have been around for how long? If this is still a problem, that in itself is an issue. If something like this gets worse, how will you deal with that?

Hey, I am Blaze, the current Mas Amedda. I want to ask you what you think the problem is with the Senate. There may be an issue with the Guild, but there is no major issue within the Senate. I have been Mas Amedda for 2 months now, and I have done nothing but devote many, many days and hours to improving the senate. I have actively achieved a full and active senate, reworked guidelines for the senate, made the senate and navy play a special role in boosting relations, as well as bringing back the senate guard, and much more. Not to mention I made a program between Jedi as a Jedi Diplomat and have given opportunity to those who seek more roleplay, as well as give them the opportunity to work with the senate. My question is, did you really look into the senator's health before asking this question? If you do think there is an issue with the Senate, I would love to ask you about this and gather your opinion, as it does matter to me. I care very much about the Senate and want to see it actively thrive, but if you believe an issue lies with the amount of effort I put into it, please let me know!

• Dumb 1

former CG Major Jek , Former Senior senator Lux Bonteri , Current 501st TC Cpt Hawk , Current Vice chairmen Mas Amedda 

On 4/6/2024 at 12:18 PM, Rohan said:

1.Since there is no marshal, do you feel like you will be able to handle being the head of HC, head of all factions, and potentially having to step in for battalions until there is a marshal?
2.Do you have any plans on bringing back HC meetings/CMD meetings on a steady schedule as of now?
3.And just out of curiousity, what do you feel like your day-to-day will look like as Palpatine?

First things first, I'd like to apologize for not responding sooner. I'm usually on top of this. I've been dealing with a irl situation, and it has been heavily distracting me, but I believe it is over with now 

now, to your questions 

1. Yes, I truly believe I am more than capable of handling the factions and, if needed, the battalions. As of right now, I will have 2 regimentals on the battalion side that if they need help, they can reach out to me. When it comes to mech, all 3 BCMDs know they can message me at any time if they ever have an issue.

2. Yes, I did plan to bring back HC/CMD meetings, as I genuinely believe it will help the server as a whole. I believe that setting a time once or even twice a month when all of the Command team sit down and discuss what is going on with their battalions or factions will allow us to work together more and ensure that everyone knows what is going on and will enable us to work together in a more cohesive manner 

3. When it comes to day-to-day, I believe, at least for the beginning, it will be sitting down with my faction leads and working on any projects we have moving forward/ fixing any issues we see in the factions other than the work side I plan on interacting with the people of the server to the best of my abilities, id like to work with Game masters to work myself into events and make them more entertaining for the entire server 

I hope this answers all of your questions. 

@Brooklyn, I will be responding soon I have 2 interviews I have to take care of first 

• Pay Respect 1

Super has made me look like an absolute fool when it has come to my criticism towards him previously. Not only has he proved me wrong in all the things ive had to say about him. Hes also shown me so many new perpectives on how to run the order.

As for Supers time as Yoda I think hes had FAR more positives than negatives overall. In terms of the issue of bias and favourtism, I can assure you Super has receipts for every single decision he has made and that situation was the biggest headache ive had the displeasure to experience. If I were to rank Super in his time as Yoda i would rank him towards the upper echelon of Yodas due to the stability and experimentation he has done within the order. Super has also given himself a massive backbone which is a great benefit towards him being a High Command Member. 

As for his Palpatine App, I can say it does lack alot of fine details that would be very benefiting to have. HOWEVER, having the pleasure of being able to work within the same order with him and sitting down with him throughout the majority of this term, I can say I have strong confidence in him being Palpatine and I also see Palpatine as a better position for him than Yoda.

Overall Super has kept the renaissance of the Jedi Order going while leaving behind a foundation that will continue it going for Yodas to come. He has blown past all my expectations for him and has been the most stable Yoda in my entire 5 years on Synergy. He more than fit for the job of Palpatine, he doesnt need to reinvent the wheel for this position.

Plus. Fucking. 1.

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

+1

i've never seen a Palpatine in my time on the server. I would love to see how you perform as Chancellor Super! God speed. 

I also really agree with brining back CMD meetings. If you manage to bring forward a consistent timeframe for which HC/CMD teams to work things out and have a platform from which to speak. It would be a massive benefit to Synergy. 

7 hours ago, Super_ said:

2. Yes, I did plan to bring back HC/CMD meetings, as I genuinely believe it will help the server as a whole. I believe that setting a time once or even twice a month when all of the Command team sit down and discuss what is going on with their battalions or factions will allow us to work together more and ensure that everyone knows what is going on and will enable us to work together in a more cohesive manner 

Current: 212th Ghost Company XO REGA MAJ Waxer

Former: 212th ARF SGT

Head Admin
5 hours ago, Super_ said:

First things first, I'd like to apologize for not responding sooner. I'm usually on top of this. I've been dealing with a irl situation, and it has been heavily distracting me, but I believe it is over with now 

now, to your questions 

1. Yes, I truly believe I am more than capable of handling the factions and, if needed, the battalions. As of right now, I will have 2 regimentals on the battalion side that if they need help, they can reach out to me. When it comes to mech, all 3 BCMDs know they can message me at any time if they ever have an issue.

3. When it comes to day-to-day, I believe, at least for the beginning, it will be sitting down with my faction leads and working on any projects we have moving forward/ fixing any issues we see in the factions other than the work side I plan on interacting with the people of the server to the best of my abilities, id like to work with Game masters to work myself into events and make them more entertaining for the entire server 

I hope this answers all of your questions. 

@Brooklyn, I will be responding soon I have 2 interviews I have to take care of first 

Thanks for answering, +1. Only thing I would dosagree on is the cmd meetings as I feel like they are irrelevant most of the times unless something extremely important pops up that cant be put in cmd chat.

• Agree 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 I firmly believe you will be able to handle all the stuff regarding High Command, and Jedi/Senate, iffy with your sight on BH still, I would love to talk with you about that sometime.

Future Adult!

• Director
Director

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Winner 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Director
Director

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED