RP Rank:

Major

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:128080273

Battalion you are applying for:

Rancor Battalion Commander

Experience:

Rancor on this server:
My recent promotion to the rank of Major signifies a milestone in my Rancor experience, a testament to my commitment and contributions to the battalion as a whole. Throughout my time, I have assumed various leadership roles, including overseeing the Heavies in Rancor and providing support and guidance to other officers and leads within the battalion. Whether leading Trauma's Unit or working with fellow officers, my focus has always been on fostering a cohesive and efficient environment where everyone can thrive.

Having experienced Rancor from different perspectives, from leading Trauma's Unit to serving as an officer, I possess a comprehensive understanding of the battalion's dynamics, strengths, and areas for improvement. This multifaceted experience gives me the insight and capability to lead Rancor to new heights, ensuring that we continue to excel and uphold our reputation within the server community.

In summary, my experience within the server may be limited to the Rancor Battalion on this server; it has been marked by unwavering dedication, leadership, and a steadfast commitment to the battalion's success. As a Major with the experience gifted to me by the previous and current command and a deep-rooted passion for Rancor, I'm happy with my current experience.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

As a member of Rancor Battalion since I’ve joined the server, I believe I am the ideal candidate to serve as the battalion commander for both Rancor and its ARC troopers. Since my first day on the server, I've been deeply committed to our battalion, witnessing its highs and lows, and I've remained steadfast through it all. My dedication to Rancor runs deep; I've invested time and effort into ensuring its success, regardless of the challenges we've faced. My time with the battalion has provided me with a comprehensive understanding of its inner workings, its strengths, and areas for improvement. I care deeply about the battalion’s well-being and success, and I am determined to do everything in my power to lead Rancor to even greater heights. Under my leadership, I will prioritize the welfare and growth of every member, fostering a culture of teamwork, excellence, and resilience. Together, we will navigate any obstacles and emerge stronger, ensuring that Rancor not only survives but thrives under my guidance.

I threw myself into the fray, putting in effort and dedication to excel within Rancor. After joining Trauma's Unit and immersing myself in the unit, I found myself learning and growing more. I asked questions, sought guidance from my command, and absorbed every bit of knowledge I could. The command I believe recognized my potential and encouraged me to apply for a leadership position within the unit.

At first, I was hesitant, doubting my readiness for such a responsibility admittedly. However, under the mentorship of Blank (Hammer at the time), Iceman (Previous Blitz), Blazin (Shaak Ti at the time), and Bana (Colt), I began to see my own potential. They not only believed in me but also invested their time and effort into shaping me into a capable leader. Through their guidance and support, I gained the confidence and understanding of what it takes to lead effectively within Rancor Battalion.

Availability:

Mon-Fri: Possible at times to be in the morning, but mostly after 3PM EST or 4 PM EST

Weekends: Mostly all day

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

About 680 hours

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?:

My vision for Rancor Battalion is one where we operate at our peak, functioning smoothly and held to the highest standards on the server. I envision a battalion that earns respect through their actions rather than expecting it as a given. They will be exemplary role models for newer players, welcoming them with open arms and guiding them to not only enjoy their time here but also to improve themselves.

Alpha ARCs

I am committed to providing balanced leadership and ensuring they have all the necessary resources to excel in their duties. Collaboration with the Alpha lead will ensure continuity even after my term, guaranteeing that the unit remains strong and well-guided.

Trauma’s Unit

Trauma’s Unit holds a special place in my heart, and I've dedicated time to build and sustain it. I aim to leave a lasting legacy, ensuring the unit remains active and valued within the battalion, even as it continues to evolve.

Rules and Standards

I recognize the need to bring back some of the buried ideas and documents to maintain progress and ensure a high standard within Rancor. Rebuilding some of the old ideas and making sure that Rancor is serving as role models not only for new troopers but for everyone within the battalion, with a commitment to upholding these standards even after my term.

Finally, my ultimate goal in the end is for Rancor to earn respect, both within itself and from external sources. I will work tirelessly to foster an environment where members view each other not just as fellow gamers, but as friends and teammates who can overcome differences and work together effectively. This culture of respect and camaraderie will be my enduring legacy, continuing to thrive even after my time as battalion commander comes to an end.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes

Edited by DuhWolfe

Current: Trauma Unit Lead / Rancor
Previous: Senior Admin / GM
Lore Characters: Trauma

spacer.png

This is a pretty good,  but I feel vague application.
I feel you fail to go into many specifics about experience and your plans, however, I will say that Rancor is at an excellent spot right now. I think that people coming in and changing something that's working is what's often the problem that causes them to fail. I got the implication that you would try to keep things going the way they are now, despite it not being directly said.

My only complaint would be that you seem to be lacking any specifics, and it comes down to a lot of circular speech that revolves around 'I've been here a long time and I've worked hard', failing to really sell your experience outside of having been Commander Trauma. I don't doubt your skills or your dedication, but I wish there could have been more detailed expansion.

Before I vote, I'd like to ask:
Did you inform your battalion, or at least the officer corps, that you were going to apply, and do you have their support?

Edited by GregRocks

Current: Navy RDC SCPO Greg
Former: GM DD MEDL MAJ Jedi Chief Instructor, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jocatsa Nu, Barris offee Jar Jar Binks

Just now, GregRocks said:

This is a pretty good,  but I feel vague application.
I feel you fail to go into many specifics about experience and your plans, however, I will say that Rancor is at an excellent spot right now. I think that people coming in and changing something that's working is what's often the problem that causes them to fail. I got the implication that you would try to keep things going the way they are now, despite it not being directly said.

My only complaint would be that you seem to be lacking any specifics, and it comes down to a lot of circular speech that revolves around 'I've been here a long time and I've worked hard', failing to really sell your experience outside of having been Commander Trauma. I don't doubt your skills or your dedication, but I wish there could have been more detailed expansion.

Before I vote, I'd like to ask:
Did you inform your battalion, or at least the officer corps that you were going to apply, and do you have their support?

I did inform them and to answer your question yes, I did receive support. I would like to keep things going, but I found a lot of stuff written down not being enforced and that's what I'm looking to change. I do see things that need changed however. A lot of unknowns and a lot of confusion so wanting to fix such things and solve those problems.

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, DuhWolfe said:

I did inform them and to answer your question yes, I did receive support. I would like to keep things going, but I found a lot of stuff written down not being enforced and that's what I'm looking to change. I do see things that need changed however. A lot of unknowns and a lot of confusion so wanting to fix such things and solve those problems.

Thank you for the response.

For now,  -1

I truly don't mean this to be discouraging. I don't doubt your dedication, and I TRULY would love to see you back on this forum in 3 months. I believe your application is lacking, and didn't have much thought put into it. I'd sit here and ask all of your specific plans for the battalion, but I shouldn't have to. The whole application, while worded well, contains no detail. You don't list any specific experience or plans for the battalion. When considering a new BCMD, I'd like to see more meat on the bones.

Your experience is also very sparce. The fact that you had to get waived tells me that you haven't been a CPT+ for a month yet, and your experience section is rather lacking. I'd encourage you to wait another 3 months, study other successful and unsuccessful applications, and spend a lot of time writing down what specifically you have done, and what specifically you will do. I don't believe it's your time now, but I believe you have a time, and I believe it is soon.

Edited by GregRocks

Current: Navy RDC SCPO Greg
Former: GM DD MEDL MAJ Jedi Chief Instructor, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jocatsa Nu, Barris offee Jar Jar Binks

1 minute ago, GregRocks said:

Thank you for the response.

For now,  -1

I truly don't mean this to be discouraging. I don't doubt your dedication, and I TRULY would love to see you back on this forum in 3 months. I believe your application is lacking, and didn't have much thought put into it. I'd sit here and ask all of your specific plans for the battalion, but I shouldn't have to. The whole application, while worded well, contains no detail. You don't list any specific experience or plans for the battalion. When considering a new BCMD, I'd like to see more meat on the bones.

Your experience is also very sparce. The fact that you had to get waived tells me that you haven't been a CPT+ for a month yet, and your experience section is rather lacking. I'd encourage you to wait another 3 months, study other successful and unsuccessful applications, and spend a lot of time writing down what specifically you have done, and what specifically you will do. I don't believe it's your time now, but I believe you have a time, and I believe it is soon.

I do respect your opinion, however I do just want to clarify on the captain part. I was a captain for a month and then a major for about a week. The reason I went for a waive was previously commander was required rank. But I do appreciate your input and respect the decision! Thank you!

spacer.png

There's not a lot to gather from the app it self and since I am directy affected by the next BCMD just trying to gather more detailed answers. First, what exactly do you want to changed? I see alot of vague points such as higher standard or better respect but how and what is exactly the plan? If it's just as simple as doing better PR or whatever is fine but just would like to see what your solution is. Second, What is currently stopping you from suggesting or doing the change now? Is it Rank, no support, or just don't feel like it's your place?

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

1 minute ago, Crimson said:

There's not a lot to gather from the app it self and since I am directy affected by the next BCMD just trying to gather more detailed answers. First, what exactly do you want to changed? I see alot of vague points such as higher standard or better respect but how and what is exactly the plan? If it's just as simple as doing better PR or whatever is fine but just would like to see what your solution is. Second, What is currently stopping you from suggesting or doing the change now? Is it Rank, no support, or just don't feel like it's your place?

So as of current I've noticed some troops who refuses to listen and a lot of old rules and regulations that's been drowned away.

Answer to First Question: I'd like to enforce some of our rules a lot more than they are now, and being able to create a bit more order I feel we could give off a more professional look. For example, I've seen a lot of in-game blatant disregard for structure and order. It's stuff like this I'm really wanting to squash within Rancor as it can make the battalion look unpleasant.

Answer to Second Question: As of current I have made suggestions to make some changes and told that it would be talked about or discussed. I'm hoping with BCMD I'd be able to push these talks a lot more working with the officer corp and command more directly in-order to make changes I feel need to be made in-order to further enforce professionalism and structure.

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

Huge +1. A lot of people overpromise on these applications and when they get to their term, heavily underdeliver. You don't need a million different plans going into a BCMD term. Rancor is in a great spot, and Duh can keep that going.

Current: Yoda

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter 

Head Admin

+1 you've got the energy and motivation to be a spectacular BCMD and you've had almost 100% positive interactions with your peers in Rancor and the Staff Team.

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

Ive only had positive interactions with Duh! Think hes brilliant! +1

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

GM Leadership

+1 Good luck!

+1 He is a great guy; I definitely think he has the passion and drive to be a great BCMD. I have faith that Rancor will do great things under his leadership! 

Current: CG CPT, Document Wizard, and Overall Goofball.

Former: Idiot, Dum Dum, and Jackass.

GM Leadership

+1

Has been a great officer in Rancor, has the drive to do a good job.

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

[+1]

I absolutely love Duh. This is probably one of the most committed and competent troopers in RANCOR.

Clone Army | 21st Sergeant | Keller's Unit | ARC Trooper | NCO Core
Jedi Order | Jedi Knight | Unaligned

spacer.png

+1 Ever since coming back to the server at the beginning of the year, Duh has always been a member of Rancor I respect. I would ask more about where you like to see your battalion at the end of your term, but what you got hits all the points. 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

+!. Duh is one of the hardest working members on the server and I guarantee he will translate that into furthering Rancor to be the best it can be.  I have only heard and seen good things from Duh and I know that whether he gets the BCMD position or not he will always put Rancors needs above his own.

Current: CG Commander Thire | Walon Vau

-1. This app is more font size than words. Your reasoning for where you want to be after your term is just "i want them to be good and continue to be good" no plans are there just wants.  Your experience is also 40% of this application alongside font size. 

I like you and youre a chill ass dude but i want to see a better application if i'm gonna vote. sorry mate. If you add some meat feel free to ping me and ill re read it!

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1, I have heard nothing but good things and have had nothing but positive interactions. Good luck!

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

• Director
Director

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Director
Director

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

You will be contacted by a Director or relevant High Command for your denial reason.

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED