Steam Name: Pheedy

RP Name: Sergeant Hunter

RP Rank: Captain

Steam ID: 76561198374329942

Battalion you are applying for: SOBDE BCMD

Experience:

501st:

PVT-MSG:

I joined the server in 2017 and immediately joined the 501st. My BCMD was Acorn, who was the first true leader I experienced on this server. I slowly made my way through the ranks proving my ability to lead and be useful to the battalion. When I became a sergeant I joined the Attack regiment and got all of my certifications quickly. I then was asked to become an officer of the attack regiment and jumped at the opportunity to prove my ability to lead. In my time as officer the attack regiment became one of the most active regiments in the 501st. After a while Acorn saw that I was worthy of being given the role of Attack Lead and put me up for it. This is about the time I became a MSG. I chose my officers and kept my regiment active and my standards high. This was my first taste of true leadership on this server and it taught me a lot. Unfortunately about 2 weeks into getting this position my PC blew up and I had to resign. But during this era of my activity on the 

PVT-XO:

When I got a new PC I almost instantly rejoined the server and the 501st under Nova. Once I got to sergeant I joined the Jet Trooper regiment. While in the regiment I slowly adapted to all of the changes the server had gone through and became more comfortable. Eventually I was promoted to JTO where I used my past experience from my first bout in the server to solidify my ability to lead. During this time I truly learned a lot about myself and the server and how things ran. My JTL taught me alot about standards, how tryouts work, and making sure that the privilege of having a jetpack wasn't abused within our regiment. I was JTO for a while and stayed an NCO for a bit due to a large number of officers in the 501st, but that only benefitted me. I took this time to pretty much be a sponge and absorb all the knowledge from the server I could. Getting a better understanding of everything and how to run things. Eventually the JTL left and I took his place and I feel this was the moment I proved myself to the officer core. At the same time I was promoted to SNCO and was on a watchlist to become an officer. I led my regiment to become the most active in the battalion. Once I found my successor I decided to move on from Jet trooper and tried out for Torrent Company. This was a big step for me as I left JT and took this next step in my journey in the 501st. After a few tries I finally got in and became Dogma. Experiencing something this difficult really opened my eyes to how little of the server I had experienced. I proved myself in Torrent Company through my roleplay and leadership. This led to me becoming an officer in a battalion for the first time. Under Bud I learned what it was like to facilitate a battalion and nurture a healthy NCO core as an officer. I was able to work my way up to Torrent Company Officer due to my work and roleplay. Eventually the torch of Torrent Company Commander was passed onto me and I took it in stride. Using my past experience of leading regiments and my new experience being an officer I was able to keep my sub unit active and the standards more strict. Around this time is when I became a major and got my ARC training finished. During my time as Torrent Company Commander me, Nissan, and Marvel worked on getting Torrent Company changed from just being some whitelists and the rest of the members just changing their name to their Torrent Company name, to it all being whitelists. This was a huge uphill battle and I learned so much from Marvel in this time and I feel it is my most valuable experience on this server before joining SOBDE. When our server suggestion went through and Torrent Company became all whitelists I truly felt like I had accomplished something worthwhile on this server. Eventually I became Commander under Shockpoint and learned all of the tricks that came with that trade. Once he resigned I was put up to XO by the ATK reg so I could lead the battalion while we waited for a Rex. I didn't go for Rex due to my availability with work and I still regret it to this day. I was able to keep the 501st as active as possible. I gave up Torrent Company Commander to Atlex so I could focus on the battalion. Black eventually became BCMD and I was his XO. We worked very well together and got a solid officer core. Unfortunately around this time my house was hit by a tornado and my PC was ruined. I went on officer reserves.

2023

CPT-CMD:

It took a while but I got a new PC. I was convinced to come out of reserves by Nissan to help the 501st become more active. I joined Torrent Company again and became Fives. I worked with Nissan closely and eventually he promoted me to Commander to help him with the daily tasks of leading the battalion. This stint in the 501st was cut short due to my desire to go for Bad Batch Echo.

SOBDE:

PVT-CPT:

I joined SOBDE as Echo and slowly made my way through the ranks while absorbing as much knowledge as possible about this battalion. I grew to understand just how high the standards and roleplay expectations are in this battalion and it truly made me improve as a member of this community. Once I got squad lead Hunter and Captain, I used all of my past knowledge and skills to begin to fill up my squad. This is where I currently stand.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

Im a good fit due to my past experience, that's why I gave so much insight on my journey on this server. I’ve been an officer, commander, XO, a sub-unit officer, and a sub-unit leader, and a squad lead in SOBDE. These positions over the years have slowly groomed me to have all of the qualities and tools I need to be able to do my job as SOBDE BCMD. I have the temperament, leadership, knowledge, and problem solving skills that I believe if I were chosen to become the next BCMD of SOBDE I could continue the success that it has already known.

Availability: 

CST

Weekdays: 3 PM - 12 AM

Weekends: 4 PM - 12 AM

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Since 2017, so 5 years with some breaks due to computer problems.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?:

I want SOBDE to be a contender for BOTM of the month again, be more active, and have our roleplay at a higher level than ever before. SOBDE needs to be a constant presence on the server. The characters we are given the responsivity of presenting and maintaining is a huge one. This battalion holds many star wars fans favorite characters within the clone wars era. We need to keep these characters constantly active on the server and their roleplay matching their characters and the standards high while still actively being a part of the community and not just SOBDE. In order to achieve this I will focus on 3 main objectives.

Character Of The Week:

I would like to add an achievement in SOBDE called “Character Of The Week”. Only one person can achieve this title a week. This person is put up by the squad leads and will be voted on in the squad lead chat to determine if their roleplay is worthy of this title. When somebody gets this title they get a credit reward, a role in the discord for the week, and bragging rights which is a pretty big deal in SOBDE since all of the boys are extremely competitive. This title is also not something that will be given out every week. If nobody has fulfilled the requirements the squad leads will begin to push their squads to roleplay more.

Buckling Down On Quota:

In SOBDE we have a quota system of 1 simulation training for officers and 1 specialized training for NCOs. Now this system is pretty simple and should work but without maintenance the trainings just don't happen. My plan is to have each squad lead take on a more active role in the battalion than just filling their squads being active. I want them to act like a council to the BCMD and work extremely close with the BCMD. One role for the squad leads to take on is to keep close track of all of the trainings being done not only withing their squad but with the rest of the battalion. I am also going to up the quota of 1 specialized training for NCOs to 2. Most characters withing SOBDE have more than 1 specialization so I want to see each character do more trainings of their specialization and not just interrogation.          

Promoting Activity:

In the past and currently we have a problem where people get into the named character position, AFK on the server to get their 30 hours every 2 weeks, or sometimes don't even get their hours and just fizzle out. SOBDE is a competitive battalion by nature due to the difficulty to get in. I believe by capitalizing on that we can promote more activity within the battalion. One way to promote activity is Character of the Week. The incentives with this will make members want to improve their activity and roleplay in the server thus making their presence more known. Another thing I want to implement is PvP tournaments that happen every week between squads. The winner would get credits and bragging rights which is again a pretty big deal in this competitive battalion. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes.

Edited by Rizzo
spacing

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

plus won
8bccc9f72b3a435c7db6efd0043bb98c.png

Truly inspiring guy

• Winner 3

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

+1 Swell guy, enjoy the RP he does with Bad Batch.  Would like to see him in this position if his deformed squadmates do too.

• Winner 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

3 hours ago, Rizzo said:

CPT-CMD:

It took a while but I got a new PC. I was convinced to come out of reserves by Nissan to help the 501st become more active. I joined Torrent Company again and became Fives. I worked with Nissan closely and eventually he promoted me to Commander to help him with the daily tasks of leading the battalion. This stint in the 501st was cut short due to my desire to go for Bad Batch Echo.

SOBDE:

PVT-CPT:

The centering is making me go insane.

=1

• Funny 1

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

Head Admin

+1 you and I got off on the wrong foot initially but feels like we're on the same page now, think it makes for a good BCMD to be open to change like that. 

Also you're pretty cool. Much love <3

• Winner 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1 he is the main guy we need 

• Friendly 1

+1 Great Leader Plus man literally Carries the rizz game

• Friendly 1

Former 327th Former DU Officer x2 Former 501st TC Last ATKO Former Blackout and Shortest JetFormer 41st GCD Cooker Former CIS Droideka Former 104th Wolpack Lead Warthog 212th GC Jedi Knight Siri Tachi 

"Certified Clover Crew Member"-Lucky IKEA Squad 2019-Omalic

Head Admin

+1 you are the right man for the role

• Friendly 1

Current: BCMD Cody (FIRST IRISH & WELSH CODY)
Former Waxer | Former Boil | Former Wyler

+1 rizzo is an amazing guy and deserves a chance 

• Friendly 1
  • Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

I have worked with Rizzo on many occasions. And I'm 100% comfortable saying he'll do a great job leading SOBDE. I can't wait to see you in charge <3

19 hours ago, Kortnul said:

+1

He dies in Phasmaphobia a lot

This is because he refuses to play with me. I'm not cool enough :(

• Friendly 1

Former Rex - Fives - Walon Vau

On 8/3/2023 at 9:40 PM, Bleach said:

The centering is making me go insane.

=1

+1 Rizzo is Rizzo. 

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Management

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk