KaiserNeiner's 212th BCMD Re-Application

Head Admin

Steam Name: KaiserNeiner

RP Name: Commander Cody, Hunter Crucible, 501st Jedi Knight Kaiser

Steam ID: 76561198253466298

Battalion You are Applying for: 212th Attack Battalion

How Many Terms have You Held in This Position: 1

Why do you wish to maintain this position: In my first application for BCMD, I spoke a lot about my motivation and dedication to the battalion and the server as a whole. That hasn’t stopped. I’m still fully dedicated to the battalion in more ways than one, and I believe that I have a lot more to contribute to the 212th as Cody. I want to continue the work I’ve been doing and help my battalion thrive in terms of activity, interactions, and standards. That last one is something I’ve been working on in the past month after getting a foothold as a first time BCMD. At the end of the day, I enjoy being the 212th BCMD and I believe in my own abilities to keep the fire burning. I have the full backing of my officer corp (to my knowledge) as well as the rest of 212th based on recent officer evaluations. 

Current Availability: I work 9-6 EST but am still available through discord and occasionally available mid day. Other than that, my time is spent on Synergy. My hours on the server when i first applied for Cody were 3419:16:17 hours and I’m currently at 4987:33:14.

What have you achieved within your battalion during your last term?:

-Implemented a new Officer Corp quota for entertainments, creating a more engaged environment for the battalion

-Established new officer rank limits and new battalion transfer rates

-Brought back weekly NCO and Officer meetings

-Brought back monthly battalion meetings and officer evaluations open to the entire battalion

-Updated the 212th tryout to fit into the server’s current climate

-Led the battalion to have triple digit recruitment and entertainment numbers in my first full month as BCMD, a number not seen since 2018

-Led the 212th to be the only battalion this year deployed to the event server outside of BOTM

-Contributed to the current success of Ghost Company and 2ndAC in terms of numbers and activity

-Contributed to bringing back Parjai Squad within 2ndAC

-Rebuilt the Officer corp to include active and dedicated individuals 

-Helped 212th Jedi become active again with the help of 2 fantastic Kenobi’s and one brand new one

-Pushed for more EU trainings and engagement to reach a different playerbase

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your battalion?:

I’m going to structure this similarly to how I structured it in my original app with some changes. Breaking it down by groups is the best way to display organized and specific ideas. 

Enlisted: With the recent changes to the tryout document and process, I hope for enlisted to have a much higher standard before going into the officer corp. This is where we cut off bad behavior and minges before it seeps into any sort of leadership status in the 212th. Allowing Regimental Leads to waive the SPC requirement for joining a regiment (outside of ARC and HVO) will continue to encourage growth and a sense of value within the battalion. 

Joint Trainings: This is one thing that I did not accomplish as much as I wanted to during my term. I had a much bigger idea for hosting recurring joint trainings with fellow battalions, but we really stuck with working with 501st, partially because we wanted to help them with numbers. I also didn’t have as much time to build and set up events like this as I thought I would. Now with 501st in a great position, I want to create a schedule where we have a joint training, sim, patrol, etc with each battalion once a month. Something that includes our specializations while working through combat. No matter what the outcome of this app, I’ll be reaching out to other BCMD’s in the next few weeks to set this up. 

2ndAC: Ironically the last time I was applying we had a relatively new Barlex as well. We’re in a somewhat similar boat, and this subunit currently has more active members than it ever did when I was in 212th. Bringing back Parjai was a group effort which is exactly why I think it will succeed. We already have 3 new Parjai members after recently opening up the squad again. Dullahan and Zen will continue to lead 2ndAC and I hope to assist them in filling the subunit by the end of my term. 

Ghost Company: GC has had a lot of rotating positions recently, but it has become pretty stable in the past 30 days. Our current GCC is still going strong and with a new GCXO, they’ve been holding tryouts regularly and filling up leadership positions. With the suggestion for Ghost Company medics moving past the initial stage on the forums, it provided a spark of life within the subunit. If medics get approved, then GC will be able to perform full special operations without needing to RTB for medical or regrouping with the main force for healing. I will continue to provide special missions or RP scenarios for GC to keep the engagement up. 

Red Squadron: Currently not an official subunit, we saw a good handful of troopers take lore names such as Rod, Engle, and Killer alongside their leader Oddball. RS along with SUP needs some help right now before we even consider the conversation of bringing it back as a subunit. In my next term I want to work closely with our current Oddball and SUPL with filling these lore names and creating an elite pilot squad within 212th that handles a lot of troop transport for dogfighting. I’ve included a bit more information about that in the section below.

Regiments: SUP is still in need of help, along with now HVY. SUP continues to get slightly shafted with how they’re used during events and are mainly told to fix the engine room during base attacks. With a recent shift of people moving to ARC for a higher level of equipment, or people moving to HVO for a rocket launcher, HVY has suffered for numbers as well.

After speaking with the current SUPL and SUPO’s, we’re going to implement a once a week training for any and all pilots on the server no matter the battalion and offer obstacle courses, dogfighting, and overall training for flying. This is designed to encourage more people to utilize their practice and training as a pilot while also giving an allure for people to join SUP with these special trainings as incentives. 

HVY is tough. This is often seen as a gateway for new troopers to then branch off into other regiments. I will be straight up honest, I have no idea how to breathe some life into this regiment besides supporting the current HVYL and his HVYO’s with recruiting people into the regiment. We did have 3 people join recently, and I hope a small burst of energy will be enough to kickstart it again.

ARC, MED, ARF, and HVO are all doing well. They’re all active with MED having a primary focus in 2ndAC and ARF having a primary focus in Ghost Company. Egert and Dom have done fantastic leading their regiments for ARC and MED respectively, and our new ARF Lead has no where to go but up. 

Jedi: This is one of the new best parts of 212th. Our Jedi are alive, well, and active and thats in big thanks to Guy for his leadership as Obi Wan, FYKO for carrying the torch, and our new Obi Wan Joking. We actually have roughly 1-2 Jedi during events or deployments which is a huge upgrade to the 0 we have beforehand. We have new padawans and Knights coming into the battalion frequently and our troopers are getting along and RPing well with them. Joking and I will continue to help recruit more Jedi into the battalion, fill the last GC Jedi spot, and hopefully assist Padawns into gaining the leadership skills they need to become Knights. 

Officer Corp: THRIVING BABY! With the new officer quota requirements of 5 entertainments per month, our officers are keeping enlisted and NCO’s engaged along with the rest of the server. We’re always opening up FFA sims or non RP related sims to the entire server, getting members from all over. This entertainment requirement has done exactly what it was designed to do and I love it. 

The standards within the officer corp have risen exponentially with these weekly officer meetings allowing us to verbalize what we need to improve on or what needs to stay the same. We’re able to collaborate and help each other while Senior Officers are mentoring and helping Junior Officers in terms of leadership and communication.

We’re currently discussing moving CPT to Junior Officer to fit the “more junior officer spots than senior officers” guideline as well as opening up WO for more people. In the future, I want to see our officers create and host more joint trainings to work alongside other battalions and have them lead by example for relations between other groups. 

NCO’s: We recently implemented the requirement for all NCO’s to be boarding trained before moving to SGT. This has allowed our guys to offer more of these trainings to the server while also gaining another training under their belt. Our current Senior NCO’s are natural leaders and are constantly on the battlefield showing good communication and excellent activity. I don’t think much needs to change here with them, however the officer corp is discussing potential requirements for an entertainment or two per month. 

Overall: The battalion is in a great place. We have up and coming leaders within the NCO corp and great officers to help them and myself with day to day issues. Jedi are in a great spot, our subunits are in a great spot, and we almost always have great activity throughout our battalion every day. During my past term, there were definitely some issues that rose up and while those were troubling at the time, our battalion has never been stronger. I aim to hit another triple digit recruitment month no matter the outcome of this app, and I intend to lead 212th through the good times that we’re currently experiencing. Once again, thank you for making it this far in my application as I know I write a lot but I think it’s necessary FOR THE BEST BATTALION ON THE SERVER BABY! 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes I understand.

• Winner 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Head Admin

+1 this guy is an excellent BCMD he has kept so many people on the server by being friendly and creating relationships with all. he always tries his best and consistently hosts events and the likes to keep all engaged and active. Kaiser pushes standards and gets the best of people. I wouldn't have survived on this server without him.

Current: BCMD Cody (FIRST IRISH & WELSH CODY)
Former Waxer | Former Boil | Former Wyler

+1. If you keep it up you will eventually surpass Mazen as the best Cody.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1

Kaiser is a great man who does a lot of work for the server and is easily the main reason why 212th is so big as it is right now I see no other better choice than Kaiser going for another term and continuing to make 212th the best battalion it can be. He's a good person and an even better friend, I have nothing but pure respect for this guy and it's a privilege working with him and talking to him.

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

GM Leadership

+1

All reasons above.

I still remember joining the server at the start of his term, I was in a less active battalion. I was new and confused, and this guy made sure I could roll with him and have fun. Big respect.

Former:
Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

+1 Godspeed

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1 Kaiser is just that guy 

+1

Hes him

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

+1 Yes!!! Kaiser you was a great Cody one the best I have seen my full time playing this server you have 212th best interest at heart and I know for a fact when you get a second term you will continue to do amazing work within the battalion, good luck brother 💙

Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

+1 Kaiser is an excellent example of a great commander. He's not only friendly and understanding but he does everything in his power to make sure those around/under him are well and happy. He's done such an amazing job already, plus he is literally him.

Formerly: Coruscant Guard Snow, Temple Guard Gatekeeper V

spacer.png

+1

Kaiser's candidacy for a second term holds tremendous promise for the future of our battalion, and community. During his initial term, Kaiser demonstrated exceptional leadership skills and an unwavering commitment to the betterment of our battalion. His dedication to serving the needs of the people has been evident in the numerous positive changes and advancements made under his guidance. Kaiser's visionary approach to leadership has resulted in significant improvements in morale, activity, and roleplay, paving the way for a more prosperous and inclusive battalion.

+1

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

• Management

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk