The Tormentor

Synergy

• System

Name: Scorch

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95524740

Who helped (If applicable): Ollie, Meow, Cubby, Zen, Gadget, Xiao, Black

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): nah

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Ouch.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: yeah

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Head Admin

4/5/3

Proun Rat battalion member here. Server was lagging pretty hard, but obv there was a lot of effort put into it.

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

1/1/1

Genuinely, I did not like this event. There was no story, there was chaos, and there was no communication between battalions. Perhaps I'm being hyper-strict about this, but I did not have fun at all. Two Senate Guards as well, ended up leaving due to sheer disappointment and dislike of the event. I myself didn't enjoy this, as it  felt rushed and done on a fling. 

• Informative 1
  • Dumb 1

5/5/5 WE HAD FUN. Though we may have altered the plans of the GM's a bit we still had a lot of fun. 

Sorry GM's. We didn't know what you had planned.

Much love! :POGGERS::peepoLove:

Former:212th Goji CMD Oddball 212th BCMD Cody | ATK RCMD Quassont | Parjai-29 Ram'ser Current: 212th Oddball 2: Electric Boogaloo
spacer.png

Systems Dev

4/4/4

Was fun, wish it went to the planet as well, so It would be a little longer, Server was laggy at times

Xaze Achievements 

Spoiler

Xaze's Secretary

Xaze's Girlfriend 

Xaze's Wife

:PepeHands:

• Pay Respect 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Director
Director

5/3/2

While I thought the story and concept were well thought out and a lot of fun, the experience was somewhat marred by the insane amount of lag. Honestly, it was not enjoyable at all, and I found it very frustrating to deal with throughout the night. I get that technical difficulties happen, but it really took away from the overall experience.

To make matters worse, the cloaking juggernaut zombie with its insane amount of HP was just pure shit. It was extremely difficult to defeat and added unnecessary frustration to the game. I'm all for challenging gameplay, but this just felt like overkill.

In addition, the execution of the event itself left something to be desired. It felt like the planning focused too much on the "lore" and not enough on making the gameplay itself enjoyable. Perhaps with more focus on the execution, it could have been a much smoother and more satisfying experience.

All that being said, I do want to acknowledge the effort that went into planning the event. The story was engaging and entertaining, and it was obvious that a lot of thought went into crafting the world and its characters. I just wish that more attention had been given to making the actual gameplay fun and enjoyable.

Head Admin

2/3/1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Gameplay: 2/5 - There was little story to begin with, and in terms of gameplay there was not much to do other than run around randomly looking for something to happen. We tried to get a LAAT to escape and were told we couldn't fix it, only for a LAAT to show up randomly from outside the ship. Enemies had way too much HP. 

Care and Effort: 2/5 - Just random props strewn about a mostly empty map with a cool material on them, and for the number of staff in the channel I would've thought the plan could've been recovered to some extent far superior to what we got. 

Server Performance: 1/5 - Honestly, we were lagging like crazy most of the event. Hit registration was terrible.

• Agree 3

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

3/4/2 Overall it wasn't terrible but it felt rushed and when we tried getting off the venator I repaired the LAAT for the Vice Chairman, was told it was irreparable, then 2 mins later that same one was fixed and used to leave which is wild to me

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

FormerTorrent Company Commander Kano/Fives, WO Appo | FormerWO Mortar, Lieutenant Dash-29

Former: GCO WO Waxer