Finn's Attack Regimental Reapp v5

Finn

Steam Name: Metacrisis

RP Name: Finn 

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): 76561198062493376

Regiment you are applying for: Attack Regiment

How many terms have you held the position?: 4

How do you feel your previous term went?: This past term was probably my weakest term to date. With holidays, my work schedule, vacation, and burnout at the beginning of the term really hit hard. I think the past month or so has turned upwards, and I’ve gotten back into the swing of things, and I think this partially reflects in the state of my battalions. Both 501st and 212th are motivated, active, and present on the server, and I’ve been actively working with both battalion high commands to help them rebuild and stay on top.

Why do you wish to remain a Regimental Commander?: Hard as it is to believe, I still really enjoy being an RCMD, and I think I can still affect positive change on my battalions, and on the server as a whole. Now that the server is in a definite upswing, and we’re seeing numbers similar to a year ago, my experience in leading large battalions, handling conflict, and history with the attack battalions will be invaluable. Additionally, as one of the longest serving High Command members, my history with the server from a regimental perspective will help this new group of HC as they see both new and old players rising through the ranks and going for BCMD,RCMD, and Faction lead positions. 

Current availability:
Mon-Fri 6PM est-12PM Est
Sat-11AM-whenever
Sun-11AM-5PM

What have you achieved within your regiment during your past term?:
212th has 100% rebounded during the last 3 months, going from one of the worst battalions at the beginning of Baddogs’ term, to the best as of the end of January, winning Battalion of the Month. I’ve helped Baddog and Quassont navigate the difficult process of rebuilding a battalion, updating old backend systems, and teaching a new generation of players how to be the best troopers on the base, while still enjoying themselves and having fun in new ways in this decade old game mode.

501st has been a bit more turbulent, but the past term has really seen an attitude realignment for the upper members, and the battalion as a whole is much more engaged with the server. Their numbers are steadily improving, and they’re starting to get an identity that’s unique to them. I think getting them to a point where they're excited to get on is a big achievement, and now the battalion is in a good position to keep that motivation increasing.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your regiment?:
212th
Honestly, 212th doesn’t have a ton of things to work on, which is really refreshing as a RCMD. The biggest thing I want to work on with them is their attitude, and interaction with other regiments. They get along extremely well with 501st, and I’d like to see them get closer to that with other battalions. Other than that, I’d like to see them work on their communication during events, as sometimes it can get really hectic in the channel.

501st
These guys are in a good spot, and they’re getting better every day. The biggest thing they need now is getting their numbers back up, which Nissan is doing very well right now. Other than that, I think getting more server presence is a good thing for them to aim for. More entertainments, trainings, etc. Lastly, I think that their lore characters should be more outgoing. It’s one thing to have Anakin interact with 501st, but making him visible to the rest of the server can only help 501st. I think if they can show off TC and the lore Jedi they have, they can get some of the gravitas that they used to have back.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yep!

• Disagree 1
  • Friendly 1

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

-1, this app might work for a RCMD who has an enormous in game and in community presence because we can basically trust his word but you've been an unbelievably lacking regimental who has really taken a back seat to only talk in RCMD chat. It's like you remember all those key words that are in every app "members, trainings, recruitment, activity, presence" and slammed them all into a short essay thinking it might pass off as something you care about.

I think you're far too comfortable in this seat and this application is fantastic example because you've put in less than the bare minimum and just sort of expect it to go your way because it always has before. If you started putting effort into the smallest things maybe you'd be more believable but it looks like you don't even know what's happening in the two battalions to keep track of.

25 minutes ago, Finn said:

as one of the longest serving High Command members, my history with the server from a regimental perspective will help this new group of HC

Marvel has been around longer how is this a special skill for you? being an old head is not a skill, how are you going to inform a new perspective? this is meaningless garbage. The whole app is rife with it.

The only part of this that is somewhat engaged is the last plans for 212th & 501st but even then you would never enforce any of this, you're extremely hands off and saying "you guys could focus on lore characters" isn't really gonna do anything for these battalions. That being your main method of working with your battalions just makes it seem like the job would be just as fulfilled by being vacant.

• Disagree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 3
  • Friendly 1
  • Bruh 4

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

On 2/6/2023 at 8:01 PM, Comics said:

-1, this app might work for a RCMD who has an enormous in game and in community presence because we can basically trust his word but you've been an unbelievably lacking regimental who has really taken a back seat to only talk in RCMD chat. It's like you remember all those key words that are in every app "members, trainings, recruitment, activity, presence" and slammed them all into a short essay thinking it might pass off as something you care about.

I think you're far too comfortable in this seat and this application is fantastic example because you've put in less than the bare minimum and just sort of expect it to go your way because it always has before. If you started putting effort into the smallest things maybe you'd be more believable but it looks like you don't even know what's happening in the two battalions to keep track of.

Marvel has been around longer how is this a special skill for you? being an old head is not a skill, how are you going to inform a new perspective? this is meaningless garbage. The whole app is rife with it.

The only part of this that is somewhat engaged is the last plans for 212th & 501st but even then you would never enforce any of this, you're extremely hands off and saying "you guys could focus on lore characters" isn't really gonna do anything for these battalions. That being your main method of working with your battalions just makes it seem like the job would be just as fulfilled by being vacant.

I kinda agree with Comics except without the bite and aggressiveness. 
Your lack of presence in game is a huge hit to the Attack Regiment as a whole, and i feel someone who isn't upholding their activity as a Regimental, shouldn't be in the position or get a say in other peoples interviews/changes.

If you get this position i just ask you to be more active. but for now i'll have to -1 even though I like you as a person.

Edited by Mystic
  • Informative 1
  • Friendly 2

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1 within my term as cody finn helped me with a lot of stuff when starting out and i knew if i need him he'd be here 

• Friendly 1
Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Kinda been waiting for this app to put my opinion out there. 

This is my opinion during my time as a player and apart of high command during one of your recent terms.

We will do as a player first. 

I have had little to no interaction with you while playing on the server and only hear bad things about your activity from others. People joke about my inactivity but when put up against you it’s incomparable I’m told. As a player I can’t speak too much on what you’ve done for your battalions besides your time above SOBDE. I’ve been in SOBDE for roughly 80 days and you were above it sometime during your term or your last. As a player and a officer I never saw you.

High Command 

So this you can throw under the bus as I actually wasn’t apart of high command during your latest term but the term before this one. While serving in High command with you, you were decent I should say, activity was horrendous even have you telling me you just afk to get your hours. But you did attend all interviews and debated and fufulled that aspect of your job. As a member of high command it was enjoyable with you and I learned a lot from you but your battalions suffered during that term more then even mine a applicant denied on his reapp.

Overall you’re not active enough to hold this position, you hold the experience and could teach the newer members but I don’t see any improvements, changes, or activity from an outside perspective this term of yours. -1

• Agree 1
  • Bruh 2
12 hours ago, Comics said:

There have been plenty of people who have had a rough spot on the server due to the recent low numbers.   Finn has always constantly checked on both 212th and 501st.    Both of which had joint-entertainments which he helped on.    If two BCMDs and the past one are for having another term IT SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING.    If there was an issue,   You would see one of them say something.   You don't.

+1  

EDIT: I promise the last time I will rewrite this.  IT shit gets my ADHD pumping like crazy forgetting shit. 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Winner 2
  • Friendly 1

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

+1

I’m so glad ATK doesn’t need an RCMD 24/7 to have 5 members on! In all seriousness, Finn was a pleasure to work under as a CMD and while Rex, was always easy to reach about problems and ideas. Even easier to work alongside as an RCMD. I would much rather have someone competent, consistent, and useful rather than someone who is in-game all the time but can’t do the job as well (even though Finn is in game a lot more than what’s being brought up)

• Friendly 1

retirement is bliss

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952wd5z54vl09nbbv1okw

-1 until you Promise to play in game and actually use your power as a regimental to promote rp and run entertainment in game. You are the biggest pill pusher for regimentals not doing shit in game. Yes you are experienced, but you do not provide much in game as a leader. Also you have the most proliferate history of being toxic in game whenever you do interact with anyone that isn’t a clone, which sets a bad example for everyone below you to follow.

It’s important for a regimental to not only have good advice but also to have an impact in game with the powers they are given  

i liked working with you in high command before. But maybe it’s time after a year of being a reg, to let someone else up to take the ropes. 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Winner 2
  • Informative 1
  • Confused 2

spacer.png

Like you said, this has been one of your weakest terms as Regimental. And because of that, a lot of people don't see you fit to hold the position. But this term cannot outweigh the months of success you've poured into this server as Regimental for a year now. I've seen many battalions come and go under your watch, and they have all been strong and successful. Even with you being more distant this past term, 212th and 501st have shown to bounce back from tough times and thrive.

While I am genuinely concerned with your activity, I still feel like you know what's best for your regiment, and you are a strong asset to not only High Command, but the server.

+1, FOUR MORE TERMS! FOUR MORE TERMS!

• Funny 1

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

-1 on some real shit bro focus more on work and an actual career bro like the amount of time you spend on the server you could be getting a girlfriend or boyfriend *I don’t judge*, work hard in school, push in work becoming a supervisor position and making more money like yes you have been a great atk Reg 10x better than me but bro put yourself first. 

• Pay Respect 1
  • Confused 2
  • Dumb 7
  • Bruh 2

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 just be a bit more active in game and then it solves your largest complaint, ez pz good luck!

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Head Admin

+1, good luck Finn

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

23 hours ago, Mystic said:

I kinda agree with Comics except without the bite and aggressiveness. 
Your lack of presence in game is a huge hit to the Attack Regiment as a whole, and i feel someone who isn't upholding their activity as a Regimental, shouldn't be in the position or get a say in other peoples interviews/changes.

If you get this position i just ask you to be more active. but for now i'll have to -1 even though I like you as a person.

Hey Mystic,

I'd like to point out that, aside from 1 instance I can think of, I was always hitting my required activity as a regimental. That being said, I agree that I was not nearly as present as I should have been in game. I feel confident that both my battalions are in a good position that allows me to be more hands off on the TS/discord side, which will give me more time to be in game and being a real HC character again. I 100% respect your view, and if I get another term, I hope I can convince you I'm serious about every aspect of the position.

22 hours ago, meowthemeower said:

Kinda been waiting for this app to put my opinion out there. 

This is my opinion during my time as a player and apart of high command during one of your recent terms.

We will do as a player first. 

I have had little to no interaction with you while playing on the server and only hear bad things about your activity from others. People joke about my inactivity but when put up against you it’s incomparable I’m told. As a player I can’t speak too much on what you’ve done for your battalions besides your time above SOBDE. I’ve been in SOBDE for roughly 80 days and you were above it sometime during your term or your last. As a player and a officer I never saw you.

High Command 

So this you can throw under the bus as I actually wasn’t apart of high command during your latest term but the term before this one. While serving in High command with you, you were decent I should say, activity was horrendous even have you telling me you just afk to get your hours. But you did attend all interviews and debated and fulfilled that aspect of your job. As a member of high command it was enjoyable with you and I learned a lot from you but your battalions suffered during that term more then even mine a applicant denied on his reapp.

Overall you’re not active enough to hold this position, you hold the experience and could teach the newer members but I don’t see any improvements, changes, or activity from an outside perspective this term of yours. -1

I feel like I'll be saying this a lot, but as far as my in game activity goes, you're correct, I should have been more of a presence to people outside of my battalions. I can't really comment on the comparison between out activity, as I don't interact with you in game often, but I can say that the majority of people who think I'm inactive aren't in my regiment. I've always been involved with my battalion's command teams, and tried to be around officer corps of the battalions under me, and I think the fact that the battalions I've overseen continuously supported me is proof that they think I'm still capable of ding the job. As for my time as 05 RCMD, I think that's an entirely different beast to be their RCMD, as 05 has always been an independent battalion, and would rather I only intervened when absolutely necessary. I knew what was going on, and I trusted them to handle themselves, which they mostly did. 

It makes me happier than you know that you learned from me, so thank you for saying that <3.

21 hours ago, Dono said:

-1 until you Promise to play in game and actually use your power as a regimental to promote rp and run entertainment in game. You are the biggest pill pusher for regimentals not doing shit in game. Yes you are experienced, but you do not provide much in game as a leader. Also you have the most proliferate history of being toxic in game whenever you do interact with anyone that isn’t a clone, which sets a bad example for everyone below you to follow.

It’s important for a regimental to not only have good advice but also to have an impact in game with the powers they are given  

i liked working with you in high command before. But maybe it’s time after a year of being a reg, to let someone else up to take the ropes. 

It's definitely my intention to improve my in game presence this term. I did have some IRL things come up, and I did have a stretch of burnout, but I should have done better, and I to plan on improving my image in game.

I don't agree with your assessment of me being toxic. I fully admit I used to be super toxic to BHs, but during Brooklyn's term as Governor I've had a very good working relationship with the Guild, and my stance against them has softened significantly. If you think me upholding base rules and being a stickler for passes is still too toxic, then I'm not sure there's anything I can do to change your mind. 

16 hours ago, KillJoy said:

-1 on some real shit bro focus more on work and an actual career bro like the amount of time you spend on the server you could be getting a girlfriend or boyfriend *I don’t judge*, work hard in school, push in work becoming a supervisor position and making more money like yes you have been a great atk Reg 10x better than me but bro put yourself first. 

I'm gay, so I appreciate you for not judging!

15 hours ago, Black said:

I feel like you have proven already your capable of doing the regimental work, just one question I might have missed an answer for in your app.

How can you ensure your in game presence will be better than during your last term?

I don't think there's anything I can do to ensure my presence will be better 100%, but I've already improved my presence with my battalions and in game in the past month, and with no foreseeable reasons why I would need to take an LOA, I'm fairly confident that I can dedicate more time to being an in game commander again. 

• Funny 1

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

1 hour ago, Finn said:

Hey Mystic,

I'd like to point out that, aside from 1 instance I can think of, I was always hitting my required activity as a regimental. That being said, I agree that I was not nearly as present as I should have been in game. I feel confident that both my battalions are in a good position that allows me to be more hands off on the TS/discord side, which will give me more time to be in game and being a real HC character again. I 100% respect your view, and if I get another term, I hope I can convince you I'm serious about every aspect of the position.

I feel like I'll be saying this a lot, but as far as my in game activity goes, you're correct, I should have been more of a presence to people outside of my battalions. I can't really comment on the comparison between out activity, as I don't interact with you in game often, but I can say that the majority of people who think I'm inactive aren't in my regiment. I've always been involved with my battalion's command teams, and tried to be around officer corps of the battalions under me, and I think the fact that the battalions I've overseen continuously supported me is proof that they think I'm still capable of ding the job. As for my time as 05 RCMD, I think that's an entirely different beast to be their RCMD, as 05 has always been an independent battalion, and would rather I only intervened when absolutely necessary. I knew what was going on, and I trusted them to handle themselves, which they mostly did. 

It makes me happier than you know that you learned from me, so thank you for saying that <3.

It's definitely my intention to improve my in game presence this term. I did have some IRL things come up, and I did have a stretch of burnout, but I should have done better, and I to plan on improving my image in game.

I don't agree with your assessment of me being toxic. I fully admit I used to be super toxic to BHs, but during Brooklyn's term as Governor I've had a very good working relationship with the Guild, and my stance against them has softened significantly. If you think me upholding base rules and being a stickler for passes is still too toxic, then I'm not sure there's anything I can do to change your mind. 

I'm gay, so I appreciate you for not judging!

I don't think there's anything I can do to ensure my presence will be better 100%, but I've already improved my presence with my battalions and in game in the past month, and with no foreseeable reasons why I would need to take an LOA, I'm fairly confident that I can dedicate more time to being an in game commander again. 

I appreciate your response, rethinking its unfair for me to -1 due to a single bad term, ill abstain from voting, and i hope to see you around so that your 6th application can have my +1.

• Winner 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

19 hours ago, KillJoy said:

-1 on some real shit bro focus more on work and an actual career bro like the amount of time you spend on the server you could be getting a girlfriend or boyfriend *I don’t judge*

Real asf for not judging 💯

Finn has been plenty successful for over a year without being particularly hands on so if that's the only negative thing anyone can say he must be doing pretty well. Keep doing what you're doing, +1

• Funny 2

Former:

Jedi Youngling

+1

Helps us whenever we need it!

• Friendly 1

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

• Management

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Friendly 1
  • Dumb 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

You will be contacted by a Director or relevant High Command for your denial reason.

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Winner 1
  • Dumb 2
  • Bruh 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk