Black's SPEC REG CMD Application (Waived)

Black

Steam Name: Getsu

RP Name: Omega 36 WO Darman Skirata | Jedi Master Plo Koon

RP Rank: WO/Master

Steam ID: 76561198203294282 / STEAM_0:0:121514277

Regiment you are applying for: Specialized

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:

I feel like during my time on the server I have developed a lot of skills that can benefit not only my regiment but also the whole server. I have good leadership and communication skills, I always try to be as transparent as it is only possible about the work I do, I have learned not to bias people no matter who they are, I am a person who is always looking for a fair judgment, I also prefer hearing what the people under me would like to see before making any changes. During my time I have held leadership positions in every single section of the server (except from naval), which gave me a good grasp of what a regimental commander’s job is and how to ensure that the battalions only benefit from me being their regimental. I am also a highly creative person and with the Ideas I have I plan to do my best to benefit my regiment.

Availability:

Monday 1PM-8PM EST
Tuesday 1PM-8PM EST
Wednesday 1PM-7PM EST
Thursday 1PM-7PM EST
Friday 1PM-10PM EST
Saturday 6AM-10PM EST
Sunday 6AM-8PM EST
Note: these are the times when I am always reachable in teamspeak/game. However I am reachable through discord everyday between 6AM - 12PM EST as well

Give a brief overview of your achievements and experience on the server:

501st Lieutenant Colonel (1st run)
501st Commander x2 (2nd & 4th run)
501st Battalion Commander (3rd run)
332nd Lead (Vaughn)
Torrent Company Officer
501st Intel Director x3
501st REGL x2
212th 2ndLT
RANCOR LTC
Serra Keto
Plo Koon
Temple Guard Manager Lead
Guild Marshal
104th Commander (Plo Koon)
Jedi Master
Senator Jar Jar Binks
Director
Game Master Manager
Trainer Officer

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

At the end of my term I want to see all 3 battalions being in a good shape, with a solid presence on the server, having all major roles within the battalion filled out and I aim to do a job so well that they would be able to run the battalion without even worrying about not having a regimental. 

I also talked with all the battalions and here is what I got from each one of them:

1) Coruscant Guard:

Representative/s: BCMD Fox (Knight)
Current State: It is better than it was before, lots of doc issues that were fixed, activity is random, integrity is being fixed, ncos and officers will be given more responsibilities, overall its decent
Any issues: Activity isn't stable, people need to take on more responsibilities, need more RP interactions
Expectations from a Regimental Commander: Not taking actions into your own hands, being more of an advisor and an overseer for the battalion, improving relations between other Specialized Battalions. 
How do I intend to help them:

-Promoting activity within the battalion by giving CG more of a purpose on the server
-Assisting with filling out missing leadership positions
-Creating a recruitment campaign to get more people into CG
-Ensuring that CG actually gets priority for Negotiations
-Assisting in whatever field is needed

2) SOBDE:

Representative/s: BCMD Boss (Beetle)

Current State: Really strong, very self sufficient, in preparation for Null, staying in character is getting better, tryouts being hosted regularly
Any issues: No issues
Expectations from a Regimental Commander: Overseeing null and the whole battalion, be there for tryouts especially the first wave of null tryouts. 
-Overseeing the whole battalion
-Overseeing Null when it comes out
-Helping with tryouts
-Promoting RP within the battalion
-Having SOBDE work together with Alpha ARCs like they did in Lore

3) RANCOR :

Representative/s: BCMD Blitz (Brooklyn), CMD Fordo (Slump)
Current State: High activity, High numbers, ARC Trainings happening regularly 

Any issues : Need more RP interactions
Expectations from a Regimental Commander:  Not overstepping, assisting when needed, backing up the BCMD when needed, creating more RP scenarios and interactions
-Creating more RP Scenarios
-Making sure that alphas specializations are being utilized during events
-Having SOBDE work together with Alpha ARCs like they did in lore
-Assisting with ARC trainings when I'm available
-Increasing the amount of interactions with SOBDE and CG

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

I plan to improve relations within my regiment by simply making the battalions work together. I know that pretty much every single person applying for a regimental position has said that in the past but in my eyes it's still the best method to go about improving and maintaining good relations. During events I aim to use battalions to work together, utilizing and respecting their specializations, having each other’s backs. I also aim to host regular joint training sessions every friday. During those sessions I want to ensure that every battalion utilizes their specializations to their limits and that others don’t stop them from doing so, these training sessions will be graded and all mistakes I notice will be pointed out with an advice added.
Another way of making the relations within the Specialized  regiment is passiveRP. I want to enforce a Roleplayer of the week within the attack regiments rewards, as well as a Trooper of the Month reward ( a reward given out to the person who contributes the most when it comes to working together, doing joint training, passiveRP and such).

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: Yes

Thank you for reading my app! If you have any questions please don't be afraid to ask! My discord DMs are always open (Shizuka#8168)

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

+1 Great person for this position Has been helping me and Cronis a lot within 104th i believe you will do great 

Goodluck :)

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1
Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

GM Leadership

+1
Great Interactions
Good App
Very Professional
Good Leader
After working with Black in SOBDE and the Jedi Order I have first hand experience with him in leadership positions and he has my full confidence in this position

• Winner 1

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

Head Admin

+1, Good luck black

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Ironic i was just reading your ban appeal earlier!

+1 You are an amazing presence to have on server and your battalion seems to enjoy being around you!"

Working with you in Jedi has been nothing short of a pleasure!

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1 I miss you bud 

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 good luck guy!

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

This is a very difficult choice as I don't believe in voting positive on 2 applicants for the same position. Black I do like you and while I feel that you and I would be able to work together. I have far more experience with Naz as a leader as well as working with him has always been smooth, but also his vibe for what he wants to do fits much better with me. So unfortunately I am going to -1. Good luck though at interview.

• Informative 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

• Director
Director

+1 you have helped me ALOT in Omega and I think you are a great leader! I will be sad to see you go :( 

• Winner 1
  • Management

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

You will be contacted by a Director or relevant High Command for your denial reason.

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Pay Respect 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk