Hunt for Poggle

Synergy

• System

Name: Fixer

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:127697116

Who helped (If applicable): Zeros, BadDog, Raven, Ollie, Jake, Zen, Jad

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Republic went to search for Poggle

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: N/A

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

5/5/4 Server was chugging for a bit but was fun

Currently: Jedi Master Kit Fisto

Former:  21stGM Commander Ganar | 41st Commander Barriss Offee | 41st Jedi General A'Sharad Hett | Shock Captain Jay | Jedi Battlemaster Cin Drallig | Omega Niner

3/4/3

It was okay, but my major problem was instead of blocking off where we weren't supposed to go, or telling us where to go, they decided to kill everyone and cause problems in the long run. But it got better towards the end.

Former: 187th 1stLT | 104th 1st LT Warthog | 2ndACC REGL CPT Barlex

spacer.png

3/3/2

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Head Admin

4/3/1

At the start of that event was awful ngl. Rocks were glitched, insane frame drops, spawning heavily armored droids on top of us, people were lagging out. 

Event got better as it went on but there was still insane lag throughout the rest of it. Wish you had more droids attack the team protecting the HVT. Thanks for hosting! 

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

3/4/2

Gameplay: This was good but it was very odd how a cloaked EJ was using a sniper. I get that the droids spawned around him were meant to simulate THEY were sniping. But next time I recommend using a commando job and not cloaked in staff mode. A lot of people were getting annoyed with it

C&E: Time was put into this obviously. But when people ask questions and are met with hostile, sarcastic answers. It really kills the vibe for the rest of the deployment. This goes both ways.

Performance: Let's be honest. My PC started smoking.

Side note. Not trying to be petty, but personally I'm getting really annoyed and tired with being singled out on the kyber rifle stuff. At this point I'm the only active member in the community that has it, but I get yelled at when I use it. Now I wouldn't make a stink about it normally, but you allowed OTHERS to use rocket launchers for the entire deployment. But when I whip out the kyber rifle for 5 TOTAL shots in the deployment. I get talked to about it. Stop holding a double standard and either allow No rockets or All rockets at the start of the deployment. Seriously. 

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

3 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

3/4/2

Gameplay: This was good but it was very odd how a cloaked EJ was using a sniper. I get that the droids spawned around him were meant to simulate THEY were sniping. But next time I recommend using a commando job and not cloaked in staff mode. A lot of people were getting annoyed with it

C&E: Time was put into this obviously. But when people ask questions and are met with hostile, sarcastic answers. It really kills the vibe for the rest of the deployment. This goes both ways.

Performance: Let's be honest. My PC started smoking.

Side note. Not trying to be petty, but personally I'm getting really annoyed and tired with being singled out on the kyber rifle stuff. At this point I'm the only active member in the community that has it, but I get yelled at when I use it. Now I wouldn't make a stink about it normally, but you allowed OTHERS to use rocket launchers for the entire deployment. But when I whip out the kyber rifle for 5 TOTAL shots in the deployment. I get talked to about it. Stop holding a double standard and either allow No rockets or All rockets at the start of the deployment. Seriously. 

Jad killed me with a kyber rifle during the deployment.

• Winner 1

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

3/3/2

Gameplay:  It was your pretty standard droid spam, I would of loved to see down time for RP Scenarios, But it was none stop from the beginning. Im also not a fan of GMs dropping 20 droids on someone or turbo lasering them without warning, when they dont go the way you want. You could give better communication such as Adverts and Comms, Insta killing people should be your last option. There was many times where GMs were instakilling people in the front line and it wasnt enjoyable when that happened.

C&E: Pretty much alot what i said above. There are just better ways to do things.

Performance: The badly optimised map isnt your fault but it still needs to be taken into count. There are many times where I was playing microsoft powerpoint, it got better towards the end and eventually got stable, but for 50% of the event in was bad, It calming down at the end made this not a 1.

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

3/3/1

Map choice was poor, too many locations had too many no clipped items, server was really chugging during multiple parts due to too much going on, liked the story a little bit but it was a huge build up for something small. Either way it was something to do.

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.