Remove Rancor

Zensras

Name: Zen

RP Rank: Captain

Suggestion: Remove Rancor

Implementation: Remove Rancor

Reason: 

Honestly, their activity is limited and does not generate a positive response in the community. The majority of the time other people inside the community in various factions have to conduct the business they are supposed to. While I understand that Rancor generates brilliant roleplay, the could be replaced with event jobs for when they are needed in the situational moments. It would provide a better asset for the Gamemaster Team to use instead of being a dedicated branch. Even Senate are vastly more popular and useful than them. We could potentially remove this faction and either keep it removed or replace it with something more appealing to VIPs providing Sever Leadership with a new opportunity for a new project to excite the community.

We could potentially move those duties to the Coruscant Guard with those duties which could assist them in further developing their roleplay and enhancing their role as security and base operations. In the wise words of Barry Bee Benson - ""Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, my grandmother was a simple woman." Rancor is not a simple woman, sometimes simple is wise.

• Agree 2
  • Funny 9
  • Dumb 4

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

5 minutes ago, Zensras said:

. Even Senate are vastly more popular and useful than them.

Huge +1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

@Marvelwe lost this race, I told you to post it sooner

+1, I think rancor in it's current state is completely unfair balance wise and how it interacts with other battalions. It's way too ripe for abuse against all batt's and ARC's wishes.

I think it could be okay to replace rancor with a stripped back version in which the leaders remain to run the central ARC program and make changes because a centralised training for ARC still is sort of nice to see. But a full removal is cool too.

I want this moved to suggestions aswell like actually 100% seriously actually move it now

Edited by Comics
  • Agree 3
  • Optimistic 1
  • Dumb 2

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

Personally I'd say either make reforms to Rancor to where there is actually Players in rancor online, doing things for players to help them train for their ARC Trainings such as Simulations, giving pointers on what they are doing wrong to help them improve themselves and better the Players on the server. 

But none the less, Ill be giving a +1 unless Reforms can actually be made

• Agree 1

Current Lore Character: N/A

Lore Characters Played: Hardcase x2 Tiplar Ridge x2 Fives Maze

+1 any off topic suggestion is the right way to go!

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Huge +1. Lets make the TR branch Rancor instead and just make a staff whitelist for CC trainers!

Also we will be rebranding Naval to 5th fleet because naval does not exist on land. A wise man once said "there are no naval bases on land" - Someone wise.

Edited by Dono
  • Dumb 2

spacer.png