[ACCEPTED] Bitter's Staff Application

Bitter

RP Name: Bitter

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43580258

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I was a previous admin on the server and I want to get back into it. Be it that I am currently the BCMD of SOBDE I would like to be able to create some RP or fun for my boys whenever I am around. I have really been enjoying the RP side of the server as that is my focus and I can offer my personality and ideas to the team by enriching peoples experiences. I work hard to make sure that everyone is having fun on the server and want to give back to all of the people who continue to host fantastic events for the server by helping and giving them some events of my own. I can promise you'll either be immersed RP wise with what I can do or falling off your chair laughing with my stupidity. Thank you for taking a look at my app! I much appreciate it.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I've been on synergy for coming up on 4 years now. I have a love for star wars and all things Sci-fi and love to immerse myself into the worlds that we build and create. I have IMO quite the thing for voices for characters

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, helped to host a number of events either as the host or as the EJ as I love to play characters or help in whatever way I can.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 1799:06:45..-.

spacer.png

+1 i love this guy

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Veteran Admin

HUGE +1

• Friendly 1
  • Management

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Director
Director

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED