Please don't be real: Jedi Stamina

Bug Type (Server:): Jedi 

Severity level (1-3): 3

Evidence (if you can): Hard to show.

Description of the bug: When a Jedi runs out of stamina while blocking, you can show the jedi directly even while they are still blocking

How can we recreate it: Block with a saber until your stanima runs out

I just wanna state, I REFUSE to believe this was intentional. Jedi are unplayable against new NPCs with this.

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

If this is intended these numbers need to be tweaked like SOON. I have a hard time fighting a single one of these new droids and i'm not some guy thats new to jedi. These new NPC's mixed with this nerf makes jedi basically unplayable. This is a group who's main damage is melee, but you can't block to get into melee range. So you have to hide in the back and not shoot because you're a jedi and you shouldn't have to shoot things. So what do you do. Roleplay. Hey maybe we're the roleplay faction for real now.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

2 minutes ago, Conrad said:

If this is intended these numbers need to be tweaked like SOON. I have a hard time fighting a single one of these new droids and i'm not some guy thats new to jedi. These new NPC's mixed with this nerf makes jedi basically unplayable. This is a group who's main damage is melee, but you can't block to get into melee range. So you have to hide in the back and not shoot because you're a jedi and you shouldn't have to shoot things. So what do you do. Roleplay. Hey maybe we're the roleplay faction for real now.

Damn. Senate got really valuable really quick. They have guns

• Agree 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

The feature should remain a thing, it should just be buffed so that stamina can last longer while blocking. Jedi go far too long blocking literally hundreds of shots at 0 stamina in events without this enabled. this brings a new way of fighting to jedi, although it is definetely not good how weak jedi are now, the stamina and stamina drain needs to be buffed

spacer.png

22 minutes ago, Arizona said:

Does this mean Jedi will stop running into battle and get shot by everyone around them?

no i will not

• Funny 1
  • Pay Respect 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Banned

This is not a bug. Please resort to a server suggestion if you dislike the current values, and I’m sure we’ll get that squared aware asap depending on feedback.

2 hours ago, Jayarr said:

This is not a bug. Please resort to a server suggestion if you dislike the current values, and I’m sure we’ll get that squared aware asap depending on feedback.

@Jad is saying it is a bug. The wrong values where taken he said.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Just to add to this briefly, your armor slowly goes down while blocking by like 1 point every now and then. Not sure if its intentional or not.

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founder
Founder

This has been marked as acknowledged and marked as a bug that is being looked into.
This will remain unlocked in the case that more information becomes present.

// MOVING TO ACKNOWLEDGED REPORTS

• 6 months later...
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

oops turned it back down to 1

• Coordinator
Coordinator

This issue has been marked as resolved and therefore has been resolved on server or is unresolvable.

// LOCKED

// MOVED TO RESOLVED REPORTS