[ACCEPTED] Finn's Staff App

Finn

RP Name: Finn

Steam ID:   STEAM_0:0:51113824

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Time zone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): The biggest reason I want to be an admin is to be able to better help battalions as a regimental. Being forced to use another person whenever I want to do something really stinks, and I don't think that's a good thing for the server. I think being able to host encounters myself for battalions, or just in general, would be beneficial. With the new update, I expect all hands on deck for staff, and I want to be my part in keeping the server entertained. I think the server needs more passive RP and smaller events, and I want to focus on that area in particular.  I think that filling in the between event times will keep people on the server, and keeping them entertained is important.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I've been part of the community since 2018, and I enjoy most of the time I've spent here.  I'm 26, and I currently work in Data Management. When I'm not playing Synergy, I'm usually playing League of Legends or SWTOR, but I'll play anything as long as I'm with cool people.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:  I've administrated on a few HL2RP server that are long dead (and helped create 2), and I used to admin TTT server years back.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: uuh over 1000 idk the exact time

• Funny 1

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

6 minutes ago, Finn said:

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: uuh over 1000 idk the exact time

| B&D Senior Commander Finn has played for 2720:26:46.

Now I don't vote on these but if I did I'd +1 just saying. 

:pepeL:

• Friendly 1
  • Dumb 1

Banned

+1 all high command are staff

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Am i seeing this correctly ?

• Funny 1

why's he even need an application wtf +1

On 7/2/2022 at 8:23 PM, Seabass said:

+1 all high command are staff

forreal! just make this a thing

• Agree 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Veteran Admin

It is what it is +1

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING