[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Whataburger's Staff Re-Application

RP Name: RC-1984 EOD Whataburger 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:102625202

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Administrator 

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I had gotten burnt out on the server and felt as if I wasn't contributing enough 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):  I want to rejoin the staff team to mainly help out the community as staff member and GM work. Most of my time previously as a GMO was spent helping with thought out deployments and mainly being an idea's guy. Of course I had ran my fair share of events but I truly did believe that back then I was a "Good" GM. Respectable at least, I had also put in a lot of hours to the server and gotten to understand the deeper layers of synergy as a whole. This leads on with building dupes, main server events, and even spawning in dupes for tryouts and such, It was all a part of the server that opened a lot more for me and I want that kind of privilege back again.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): My previous titles where SA and GMO that is the highest I got, I really worked hard for those positions too. Most of the time spent on main I would mainly spend RP'ing around, and with the SA permissions of being able to bring people for RP reasons or maybe spawning in a vehicle was really great towards me. All that worked out in my favor and I believe that my GM work was the pinnacle of my time spent here, From deployments to just witty main server events. As a GM I tried to help the community as a whole and ran around like a mad man setting up countless activities for the general populous, I had gotten the respect from most battalions and even some high staff with my work. In the end I believed I had a good time for myself, and had proven to the people around me that I was a semi-decent staff member.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, you are aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you down to the rank of Admin): Yes (I LOVE THE GM TEAM)

• Optimistic 1

Whataburger

Why is my reputation so low?

Banned

+1 good gmo

• Friendly 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

+1

Dude's never been to a whataburger so he's built off of lies but ig he'll do ok...

Nah but fr, you're a real cool dude from what I've experienced so far. Good luck my man!

• Friendly 1

signature_alt.png
𝓞𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓡𝓲𝓶 𝓒𝓻𝓾𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓻 𝟝𝟘𝟝𝟚 🢩

+1

• Friendly 1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

+1 ig

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Head Admin

+1, good luck!

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Forum Admin

+1 bout time

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

-1 in the numerous encounters I've had with you, you have been aggressive towards me, even when I'm just having a normal conversation you have taken offense against me. On 1 occasion I was making chat with members that I've had a long time playing with and you burst out saying who the fuck cares in a really hostile manner, when you left people were questioning why you had such an outburst. Just yesterday I came into sobde teamspeak to explain the ending of our rp session in dB which ended a bit rough around the edges, but the only one who was making a scene out of it was you, you made it like I was having a go but I was rather just giving you the outcome at the end, you said I was instigating and it was due to the tone of my voice, moving me out of the channel to continue that, it was also agreed upon members of rancor that you were making a scene while everyone got on with rp  you were being detained and refused, you claimed rdm after you refused detainment, you left a sour spot what 40+ minutes of rp which was mostly cooperative of other members of the community. It is therefore in my opinion you are currently not fit for the staff team, you are hot-headed and quick to anger and these are 2 things that are not suitable for the staff team.

Edited by Gears
  • Informative 3
  • Dumb 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

-1 You are very passionate about the community and that is a very welcome thing. However, I’ve consistently seen you flip out the moment things don’t go your way. I do think you’ll be a great readdition to the team but Ya gotta chill out man. 

Edited by Snadvich
  • Informative 1
  • Management
Management

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

• Dumb 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk