Tomm's Unfortunate Resignation

Tomm

Hello everyone, my time on the server has come to a real end. I know I am only a month and a half into my term and it pains me to be typing this right now but due to some IRL events in my life I will have to be leaving earlier then I would have wanted to.

My life has gone on a roller coaster recently, some of you do not know but about a month ago I lost my grandfather, my best friend, my tutor. He taught me to be kind and loving to everyone I meet and never, ever take anything for granted. My vehicle that I drive has given out on me and I still owe money on it even though it no longer is working, I have to now get a Job because I am essentially paying two car payments now and it is time I walk into the real world. (Don't worry I'll make it). So my life has kind of turned upside down. I find myself playing other games and not getting on the server as much as I would like. All that is doing is hurting me and the battalion I promised to help. @SEXICOwill now be leading the 41st and should be the one who gets Gree so he will be fine. I will still be playing other games and in my free time (if I ever have any lol) will be streaming the games I am playing on Twitch. No I am not going to publicly put out my twitch but if you want to add me on Discord to stay in touch or ask what it is I will be willing to let you guys know! (Discord: ImmTyler#2179).

I am truly sorry to the 41st if doing this upsets you guys just like they say IRL takes precedent and I hope I wasn't too much of a let down for you guys and you truly understand where my heart was when I applied for Gree. I hope you guys can lead as an example and become the battalion I have always wanted you to be.

Thank you to everyone who helped me out when I was running for Gree and everyone who believe in me, it truly meant so much. I hope that I made a solid impact on the server and truly showed to people, as long as you keep it on your mind anything is truly possible. I have made some amazing friends on this server and I will cherish those moments.

I love you all, it is time I take my Improcco free thinking into the wild and get myself out of the mud I now stand it. Thank you for a wonderful time and I truly wish everyone the best.

From the best Fit Fisto there ever was,

Tomm (yes with 2 M's)

PS, when times get tough never forget to...Just Breathe ;

• Friendly 21
  • Pay Respect 1
Forum Admin

Hard to hear man. You were an amazing jedi, always willing to interact and I am sure brought a smile to a lot of this communities faces.  Good luck IRL, shit like this happens and I have no doubt you'll make it out of it. :peepoLove:

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

• Coordinator
Coordinator

:(:(:(:(::(:(:( If you ever need any help we're all here for you o7 brother 

I know we had our ups and downs ourself but you always put your best foot forward, hope you stay safe and everything takes a turn for the better. 

enjoy life and be seeing you 

• Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

o7. loved you as Kit Fisto ill miss you as Gree. Take care man and i wish you nothing but the best

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

o7 Fit Fisto. You were always so fun to be around, in game or in TS. It sucks to see all of this happening with your IRL situation, but I hope you keep your chin up. Good luck with everything man. Pop into TS sometimes, we're always more than willing to hang around with you!

• Winner 1

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png

o7 You will be missed, I hope everything gets better for you buddy.  If you ever need someone to talk to I’m here for you @Tomm

• Friendly 1

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

Banned

o7 this hurts, one of the nicest and most fun guys on the server, hope everything gets better 

• Winner 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

o7. You'll be missed Tomm, good luck with everything IRL. Feel free to reach out on discord if you ever need anything, but best of luck in the future man!

Tons of love to you man, hope to see you return more actively when things are better. Jedi main part 2? :pepePopcorn:

Edited by Tec

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week