Tybo's Yoda App

Tybo

Steam Name:Tybo/Cin Drallig

RP Name:Battlemaster Cin Drallig

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):STEAM_0:1:37413798

Experience:Guardian manager, Guardian lead manager, Guardian lightsaber instructor lead, Jedi Master Ki Adi Mundi, Jedi Master Adi gallia  and jedi battlemaster Cin Drallig.

Why should you become Grand Master?:I should be Grand Master of the Order Yoda because I have a master for 6 months and during that time I have been under 4 yodas. The entire time I have been a master i have learned a lot of things.   I'm very active on the server meaning people can always get in contact with me if something goes wrong. Also, i'm always in discord and TS.

Do you understand the lore of the Jedi Order (as relevant to Clone Wars)?:Yes

Availability:Everyday for atleast 4-5 hours

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:I was the first master to get promoted to High jedi general. Was guardian manager and then become lead manager. Given a white lightsaber by yoda. Also became the battlemaster of the jedi order.

Do you have a microphone?:Yes

Where do you want the Jedi Order to be at the end of your term?:Honestly, the jedi order is fine as it is. Llama and dargon have made it the well-oiled machine it is right now. The only thing I would try to do is improve branch population.

How do you plan to improve relations within the Jedi Order between branches?:Well as of now I really don't see a problem with any of the branches. The only thing that I would like to see is branch population. I feel like One branch has more people than the other branches. I would make sure that all three branches have active leaders and make sure they pick managers who do branch trials regularly.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:Yes

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your Grand Master rank?:Yes

+1 This boi is one of the hardest workers in the Jedi Order. My son. I remember his Knight trials watching him run out after spar one and then come out with 500+ health like a madman. This boi has put in more work than almost any other member of the Order. I gave this boi a white lightsaber and High Jedi General, I don't see any greater affirmation of my confidence in his ability to run the Jedi Order than that. - Proud Father and First Synergy Yoda

As I heard of Dargon's relinquishment into the title of Commander Doom I immediately thought of the options for those to take the role of Yoda.

I started with the first in line, Ginyu (seeing as he is Windu and it's usually the obvious next step)

But Ginyu plays Windu really well, because much like Windu he won't let Skywalker ever have a seat and loves to fuck with him. So for the meme value alone, I knew that Ginyu wasn't the next candidate.

At this point I was thrown into a bind. There is no Shaak Ti anymore since Weeaboo's resignation (your service was well appreciated) which left me thinking...OF COURSE! It's gotta be Tybo!

Knowing you since day 1 in the Guardians as a leader, a friend, and a community frontman.

I really hope you get the spot because not anyone can do it and you are the likely candidate and frontrunner as far as I'm concerned.

P.S. This is not meant to discourage anyone from applying, or that anyone mentioned here is a bad choice for the Yoda position.

Regards,

~Hudson

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

+1 You're honestly one of the best Masters on the Council. Either you or CMO would be fantastic. Along with CMO, I 100% believe you can keep the Order stable and do a wonderful job as Grand Master of the Order Yoda.

Edited by Dargon
Banned

+1 Both of you have your own spice

39 minutes ago, chhing said:

+1

Even tho I can't beat him LOL

Tybo used to be the best sparrer among his set of Knights, the only times I remember him losing were when he choked on Ahsoka/Barriss trials.

Because I don't know you as a trooper and I almost NEVER play my Padawan, I have to go with a no vote.

However, reading all the posts prior to this, I am confident to say I would agree you would be a great candidate for Yoda.

But the ONLY REAL question is: How is your Yoda voice? Cause the ears has to have the voice!

• Retired Founder

Congratulations your application for the position of Yoda has been accepted to the interview phase. Please contact one of the Directors before 12/7/17 to let us know you are ready for your interview. You will then be moved into a channel once all or most needed personnel are online. Good luck!