Cyan's Super Epic Return Moment

Before you start screaming and yelling or whatever, I just want to say hello. Been a little while since I've poked my head out. Truthfully I've been poking around, talking, reading from the discords I'm still in. I do have a very soft spot in my heart for Synergy, even if I may have said or done things that were regrettable to say the least. 

This is not my redemption post, nor an apology. I've just been wanting to poke my head back into Synergy officially. I can't give a solid reason as to why I want to return other than the fact that I just kind of feel like it. Or maybe its the bottle speaking. 

This post is mainly a fair warning that I'll be in game and in TS on a more regular-ish basis. If you want to talk, catch up, or if that's an issue feel free to poke me or DM me on discord. I will say there are a lot of people's resignations and goodbye's that I've missed and am very sad I never got the proper chance to see some people off, mainly people from like 3-4ish months to pre-SOBDE change. It's no understatement that I hold that group and SOBDE at the top of my heart but times have surely changed and it's a breath of fresh air to see all the change that's happened in the past year. It's cool to see to be honest.

I don't know how much sense I've made throughout this post. TLDR I'm back-ish. :)

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 2

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

Before you start screaming and yelling or whatever, I just want to say hello. Been a little while since I've poked my head out. Truthfully I've been poking around, talking, reading from the discords I'm still in. I do have a very soft spot in my heart for Synergy, even if I may have said or done things that were regrettable to say the least. 

This is not my redemption post, nor an apology. I've just been wanting to poke my head back into Synergy officially. I can't give a solid reason as to why I want to return other than the fact that I just kind of feel like it. Or maybe its the bottle speaking. 

This post is mainly a fair warning that I'll be in game and in TS on a more regular-ish basis. If you want to talk, catch up, or if that's an issue feel free to poke me or DM me on discord. I will say there are a lot of people's resignations and goodbye's that I've missed and am very sad I never got the proper chance to see some people off, mainly people from like 3-4ish months to pre-SOBDE change. It's no understatement that I hold that group and SOBDE at the top of my heart but times have surely changed and it's a breath of fresh air to see all the change that's happened in the past year. It's cool to see to be honest.

I don't know how much sense I've made throughout this post. TLDR I'm back-ish. :)

• Funny 1
  • Dumb 1

🌓🌙

I don't know how much sense I've made throughout this post. TLDR I'm back-ish. :)

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Because I keep getting this question in game, In pms, Over teamspeak, etc I have decided to lay it to rest here. I will not be applying for Bacara. I do not have the time needed to make a good/attentive BCMD. I love 21st and it will always be my home, but it is also time for me to experience more things and put myself in a position where I’m more accessible to the rest of the server. Frankly I’ve been very insulated as Keller, focusing on just my battalion. I have not been making friends in other battalions or have really acted like a community figure. I rose really high extremely fast because my work ethic and dedication to 21st was what was needed in their command structure at the time. I have left 21st and joined 212th. My plan for the next few months on synergy is very simple: Engage in more RP, Try and make friends within and outside of my new battalion, and be a good officer in 212th. Maybe one day, after I have had time to open up experience new stuff, I will return to 21st as Bacara. As of right now, I’m leaving it to those with more experience.

• Agree 2
  • Funny 1
  • Informative 1
  • Dumb 1

Cannon 2.0 | Shaved Palpy's head

Credit Score: 707

11 hours ago, TheCyan said:

I don't know how much sense I've made throughout this post. TLDR I'm back-ish. :)

:pepePolice:

spacer.png

• Management
Management

spacer.png

Welcome back 

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Fuck

• Funny 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

HOW DARE YOU TAKE MY EDIT ACCESS! Give it back!

• Dumb 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

On 2/16/2022 at 5:37 AM, TheCyan said:

• Agree 1
  • Dumb 2

Former: Liaison