Freck's Admiral Re-Application (Round 5)

Freck

Steam Name: Freck | Synr.gg

RP Name: Fleet Admiral Yularen

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:1:190610964

How many terms have you held the position?: 4 in total, 1 since returning

How do you feel your previous term went?:  

I feel as if my last term was the hardest out of the 4 terms that I've completed as Admiral. We've made some rather large strides in terms of improving the faction's activity and presence within roleplay. I've developed an officer corps which is active and of which I am fairly confident in. Unfortunately, I was homeless for a period of time so I had to rely on the officer corps in running & developing the navy for a period of time. I believe we've had some ups and downs but I believe that this term has been largely successful.

We took the navy from being a battalion to being a faction, people are now able to have a permanent navy whitelist, something that has never been seen in the navy before.

We formed “Operations” with CG/5F which has been largely successful so far, I’d like to expand on this in my next term.

Why do you wish to remain a Admiral of the Navy?:

Still got some things to do, I won't leave the position unless I am confident that there are people in place who can & will apply for the Admiral role to further benefit this navy. I'd like to see field medics & engineers become more prominent in deployments. I am looking to further develop the way the navy operates and interacts with others on the server.

I'd also like to increase relations & interactions with CG/5F now that we are part of "Operations" again. We've made some good progress so far, but there's more to come.

I believe that I’ve still got a lot left to give to the navy and would like round 5 to be the big one.

Current availability: 

Weekdays: 12:00PM (Noon) GMT - 00:00AM GMT

Weekends - All Day (Unless something pops up)

ALWAYS CONTACTABLE VIA DISCORD

What are some of your achievements in the navy during your past term?:

• Merged with CG/5F to form “Operations”

• Made naval a faction, not a battalion, meaning people have a permanent whitelist

• Revamped the hierarchy, this can be shown here:

• Formed an officer corps which is trusted

• Increasing activity on both the venator & the base

• Slimming down trainings such as MED & ENG

• Re-designed the infrastructure of the Navy and the way we log things in terms of the discord, certifications and whatnot (many thanks to Dennis, Jova & Satan)

• Further pushed RSB as a branch to enhance roleplay between the navy and the guild

• Reformed legacy:

• Former Admirals get ENSIGN as their permanent rank - Can keep Flight/MED/ENG whitelist.

• Former Navy HC/Notable members get PETTY OFFICER as their permanent rank.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within Naval?:

• Remaining confident with the ideas that the fleet as a collective implements, so that we can build upon a solid foundation and not create a cycle of constantly throwing together uninspired and unprocessed concepts.

• Get more people into branches to develop roleplay

• See an increase in MED & ENG training but having more active leadership in them. 

• Introducing field medics/engineers which can attatch to a battalion for deployments

• Creating a google drive for all naval documents so everything is in one place

• Utilising lore characters more often, incentivising them a bit more

• Working towards weekly scheduled ATC trainings for EU & NA players.

• Knuckling down on some elements of discipline as a few things have emerged as of recent

• Creating a senior officer corps which I am confident in any member being able to be a good candidate to be the next Yularen

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

British

+1 admiral for life or riot 

• Dumb 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Banned

You get a +1 and you get a +1 EVERYONE GETS A +1, except for cringe lords, but in all seriousness you have done great things with naval and I would love to see you as Yularen again. You have a lot of good plans and you implement the things you want very well. Naval was once dead and you revived if like necromancer.

• Dumb 2

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

• Management
Management

“I added the Synergy Roleplay community discord link to the textscreen at the end of the CC. training”

You sold me at your signature. +1

• Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1

Freck has done so much amazing work for Naval over his 4 combined terms, and I'm confident that with a 5th term he'll do even better.

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

Banned

big +1 ive seen a huge amount of improvement in the navy 

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

+1 freck is cool

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1  best Yularen

+1 call naval his Royal Navy and I say just let freck run it because he has to keep coming back to keep her afloat. This man to safe the ship to heart

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 . The only man besides Conrad i salute.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Even though half of the time I roleplay with you ingame it leads to me getting a kill/capture order on me I still could not or would not wanna see anyone else as Yularen rn. You've done great thus far and I see no reason why that would change for another term. 
Big +1

Best of luck!

Papa Kal

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING